Chapter 19.

Carly's POV (Trigger Warning: Talks of self-harm, nothing graphic.)

I walked out of the bathroom and immediately saw Nikki. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. He hugged me back.

"Are you enjoying the party so far, babe?" He asked.

I leaned back and kissed him quickly. "It's okay, I'd prefer to be alone with you, though," I replied.

He smirked. "If we were alone, what would you wanna do?" He asked.

"I'm not gonna tell you," I replied and laughed.

"Why not?" He whined, a smile on his lips.

"I'd rather show you," I replied with a wink.

He chuckled. "You're not gonna make us leave early. Nice try, though." He said.

I groaned, earning a laugh from Nikki. I walked over to the drinks and poured myself a cup of Jack and mixed some soda in. I took a sip and turned around to see Nikki talking to Tommy. Oh God, I hope they aren't planning to do anything stupid. They always do, hence the name, "The Terror Twins."

I sat down on the couch next to Mick. "What idea do you think they have now?" He asked.

I chuckled lightly and took a sip of my drink before answering. "Who knows?" I replied.

"So, everything's good between you and Nikki now?" He asked.

"Yeah, actually. He's been really sweet as of late." I replied.

"That's good. I gotta tell ya, it's weird to see him acting like that. He's rarely anything other than an asshole." He said with a laugh and took a sip of his drink, which is just straight vodka.

"How can you drink vodka like that? With nothing mixed in or any chaser?" I asked.

"I love the way it tastes." He replied with a shrug. "Have you ever had straight vodka?" He asked.

"Nope," I replied and took a sip of my drink.

"Here, try it." He said and handed his cup to me. "It'll make my night fun to see your reaction." He said with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. I took a sip of it and as soon as it touched my tongue, I cringed. I quickly swallowed it and coughed.

"Holy shit! You drink that?!" I exclaimed, handing it back to him.

He laughed and nodded. "Yep, thanks for that." He said, laughter dying down.

Before I could say anything else, I saw a fire appear on. My eyes went wide and I stood up, Mick quickly stood with me.

"What the fuck are you idiots doing?!" Mick yelled.

Nikki and Tommy have just lit one of the hotel mattresses on fire. Nikki splashed more alcohol on it and the fire got exponentially bigger. I gasped.

"Nikki, what the hell?!" I exclaimed and put my drink down.

He laughed and ran over to me. "We gotta get the fuck out of here." He said and grabbed my hand.

Before I could say anything more, he raced out of the room, dragging me along with him. I looked behind me and saw the party goers and the rest of Mötley running, too. Nikki quickly opened my hotel room and rushed us inside, shutting it and locking it behind him.

"Nikki, don't you realize that you could've killed someone?!" I exclaimed.

He laughed. "Yeah, but I didn't, Bambi." He replied.

"I can't believe you just lit a mattress on fire!" I said.

He sat down on the bed and pulled me close to him. "You'll get used to it the more you're on this tour." He said with a chuckle.