Chapter 31.

Carly's POV

I quickly walked up to Vince's hotel room and started frantically knocking. I stepped back and waited for a few seconds before knocking again.

"Hey, what's going on?" Vince said as he opened the door.

"Are you alone?" I asked.

"Yeah, why? What's–" I cut Vince off as I walked inside his hotel room.

I paced around for a second and then turned to face him, I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw him grabbing a condom.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked.

"Is this not why you're here?" He asked.

"No! This isn't why I'm here!" I exclaimed.

He tossed the condom aside. "Well, you were so eager, I just thought that you wanted to have sex. You asked if I was alone!" He explained.

"No! No, no, no!" I exclaimed.

I paced around more and took a deep breath. I ran my hands through my hair.

"Carly, you're scaring me. I wanna help, but you gotta talk to me." Vince said.

"I told Nikki that I love him!" I yelled. "I said, I love you to Nikki! I'm in there now! I'm in love with Nikki!" I yelled.

Vince smiled. "Why're you so upset by it?" He asked.

"Because now, I can't just run away! I can't leave when things get to rough because when you say you love someone, that's basically a promise!" I replied.

Vince's smile left his face and he sighed. "Carly..."

"He broke my walls, he pushed his way in and I didn't want that! I didn't wanna fall in love again! I told myself that I wouldn't fall in love again, I am so scared of love!" I exclaimed.

"Come here, now." He said and sat down on the bed.

"No, I can't sit, I can't–"

"Carly, sir down. Now." He said.

I sighed sadly and sat down next to him, as soon as I did, he hugged me tightly.

"Vince, get off me." I said and started to struggle.

"No, you're about to have a panic attack and this helps. Having something weighted on you helps." He said.

I struggled for a while more until I fell limp and started crying, burying my face in his shoulder.

"He's going to hurt me again, I know he is. I'm scared." I cried. "I don't want him to hurt me again, I don't want him to go back to being mean to me again, Vince." I sobbed.

"You need to calm down, you're going to work yourself up more than you already are and I don't wanna see a beautiful woman like you go through a panic attack." He said.

I smiled a little and finally, Vince released me from his embrace. I sniffled and wiped the tears off my face.

"Thank you." I said quietly.

"Why did you come to me?" He asked.

"I don't know, you're just the first person that came to mind." I replied.

He smiled. "Well, thanks. I'm flattered. I'll always be here for you, remember that." He said and kissed my head. "Now, I think Nikki is looking for you by now." He said.

"I can't see him right now, I'm still silently freaking out." I said.

"Well, I was just about to do some blow. Maybe that'll help you calm down a bit before seeing him. Join me." He said.

I nodded. "Okay, okay." I said.

He stood up and went over to one of his bags. He got out needles, a spoon, a lighter and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I thought you said you were gonna do blow." I said.

"This is, I inject it." He said. "Are you still up for it?" He asked.

I sighed, what's so bad about this? As of right now, I'll do anything to just get this anxious feeling out of my system.

"Yeah, I am. But, you're gonna have to do it to show me how." I said.

He smiled. "No problem, Carls." He said and walked back over to me.

(A/N: Yikes😬Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🧸)