Chapter 47.

Chapter 47.

Carly's POV

"So, you're going to rehab?" I asked.

"Yeah, but not just me. All of the band." Nikki replied. "I still feel like shit, I don't know if I can stay clean for much longer without some help."

I smiled. "I'm glad you're admitting that you have a problem, babe." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Would you be willing to go, too?" He asked. "I know you do blow, I'm sure you still do it." He said.

"I do still do it and yes, I'd be willing to go." I replied.

He smiled. "I'm glad. We both need to start fresh." He said.

"I like this Nikki." I said.

He smiled but, then got serious. "You never told me what happened to your face." He said. I gave him a confused look. "When we got back together, your face was swollen and red." He said.

"Oh, Axl did that when I refused to have sex with him. It's not a big deal, that's over." I replied.

Nikki nodded and then got up from the couch. He started putting his shoes on, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Nikki, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm going to visit Axl." He replied and grabbed his car keys.

"You don't have to, it's okay!" I said and stood up. "Babe, it's over now." I said.

"I don't care. He hurt you and he's not going to get away with it." He said.  "I'll be back." He said and walked over to the door.

"No, wait. I'll come with." I said and slipped my flats on.

We walked out the door and got into Nikki's car. Nikki started driving, but as we kept going he sped faster. We parked outside Axl's house. I unbuckled my seat belt.

"No, you stay here. I'm going to deal with him." Nikki said.

He got out of the car and slammed the door shut. I slid into the drivers seat and rolled down the window so, I can see and hear what's going on.

Nikki knocked on the door and Axl opened up.

"What's u–" Axl was in the middle of saying but, Nikki punched him in the face.

My eyes went wide. Nikki threw more punches and the fight moved to the house. I quickly got out of the car and ran into the house. I gasped.

"Axl, get off him!" I yelled.

Axl threw Nikki up against a bookcase and books fell down and hit Nikki.

"Fuck you, he came after me first!" Axl yelled.

Nikki kneed Axl in the groin and Axl stumbled. Nikki charged into him, grabbing him by the gut and slamming him into the wall. Nikki stepped back and pulled his leg back.

"Nikki." I said. He looked over at me. "He's not worth it. Let's go." I said.

He put his foot down and cracked his knuckles. He walked over to him again and grabbed his hair to make Axl look at him.

"Listen to me right now," Nikki said angrily. "If I ever find out that you put your hands on her again, let alone look at her ever again, I will put you 6ft under. That isn't a threat, that's a promise." He said.

Nikki puncher Axl in the face again and stepped back. Nikki wrapped an arm around me and we walked out of the house.

"You shouldn't have been in there." Nikki said.

I stopped Nikki and kissed him deeply. Nikki wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes. "What was that for?" He asked, breathlessly.

"It's my way of saying thank you for always protecting me." I replied.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🧸)