Chapter 49

Carly's POV

"Oh my god, so Nikki's gonna be a Dad?" Tommy asked, smile on his face.

I nodded. "Yeah, I just found out a few days ago." I replied.

"That's amazing, Carls! Congrats!" He said as he got up from the bed.

He walked over and hugged me and I hugged him back and smiled. We released from our embrace.

"When are you gonna tell him?" He asked.

"Soon, I have a special way of telling him." I replied. "You can stay here until Nikki gets back so, I can tell him." I added on.

"Yes! I was scared you wouldn't ask!" He said happily.

I laughed and went to my closet. I picked out a shirt and went into the bathroom. I took off my current shirt and put on the new one. I looked in the mirror and adjusted it a little. I got this shirt made, it says. "You're gonna be a Daddy," on it. I know Nikki's reaction is gonna be amazing. He's always talked about how he's wanted a kid.

I walked back out and looked at Tommy. "Well? Do you think this is a good way to tell him?" I asked.

Tommy smiled again. "Yes! Nikki's gonna freak!" He replied. "Do you have a video camera? I'm going to record his reaction!" He asked.

"Yeah, there's one on the top shelf in the closet." I replied.

Tommy quickly walked over and got the camera down. I grabbed my jacket from the bed and put it on. I zipped it up and giggled excitedly.

"When is Nikki getting back home?" He asked.

"Soon, he went to the grocery store and I asked him to pick me up more cigarettes so, it shouldn't be too much longer." I replied.

He chuckled. "So, he doesn't even have an idea that you're pregnant?" He asked. I shook my head. "Oh, I'm definitely going to record his reaction." Tommy said.

Just as I was about to say something else, the door opened. "Bambi, I'm home!" Nikki called out.

I smiled wide and I saw Tommy start to record. "Can you put the groceries down and come here?" I asked.

I heard some rustling and his footsteps coming towards the bedroom. Nikki appeared in the doorway and smiled.

"Hi, B–" He cut himself off when he saw Tommy with a camera. "Uh, what's T-Bone doing here? And why is he recording you?" He asked with a laugh.

"I have to tell you something, love." I replied and smiled.

"You're making me anxious, Bambi." He chuckled.

"I just wanted to get your opinion on this new shirt I got." I said and unzipped my jacket.

I took the jacket off and tossed it to the bed. I turned back around and looked at Nikki.

"Well? What do you think?" I asked.

Nikki looked at the shirt. He furrowed his eyebrows and grabbed the shirt and it looks like he's reading it more carefully.

"You're gonna be a Daddy." He said aloud, still confused.

But, his eyes went wide and he looked up at me. He looked back at the shirt and then at me again.

"Oh my god! I'm going to be a Dad? You're pregnant?!" He asked.

I laughed. "Yes!" I replied.

He smiled wide and lifted me up. "Oh my god, Bambi! We're gonna be parents!" He exclaimed.

I laughed again. "I know!" I said.

He smiled again and hugged me close to him. "Oh my god, you have no idea how happy this makes me." He said, putting me down.

"That's why I have the video camera. I knew you'd flip out." Tommy said with a laugh. "But, now I'm out. I'm sure you guys want some privacy." He added on.

"Oh, you don't have to–"

"Yeah, we do." Nikki cut me off, making Tommy laugh.

"Okay, well, see you all later," Tommy said and put the camera down.

He walked out of the bedroom and we heard the front door open and shut. Nikki looked back at me and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs and arms around him, I leaned in close to his face and smiled again.

"I'm so happy we're going to have a baby." Nikki said and kissed me deeply.

I kissed back and brought my body closer to his. I felt my body get pressed against the wall. He broke the kiss and started trailing kisses down my neck.

"Nikki, we just had sex this morning," I laughed.

He stopped kissing my neck and looked up at me. "I'm just so happy, I've wanted to have a baby for so long." He said. "And the best part is that I'm having one with you." He added on.

I smiled and caressed his face. "I hope this baby looks like you, I wanna see those beautiful green eyes and perfect nose on our baby." I said. I felt his cheeks heat up and he smiled again. "You're blushing," I pointed out with a giggle.

He chuckled. "Only you can get me to do that, Bambi." He said. "I wanna show you how happy I am."

"Okay, show me." I said and bit my lower lip.

He chuckled and kissed me again.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🧸)