Role Model

Ashley Pov

I Have Noticed That Aiden Is August's Shadow. Like Whatever August Do Aiden Does. Its Cute To See That And I Realized How Aiden Looks Up To August And He Wants To Be Like Him. August Is Pretty Much Aiden Role Model. Today Was The Day I Found That Out.

- Earlier Today-

As I was Washing The Dishes I Seen August Walking In The Living Room As Aiden Followed. August Then Sat On The Sofa And Aiden Sat On The Sofa And They Both Watched Tv. Then August Asked "Can you Bring Me A Bottle Of Water Baby?" I Then Said "Sure." Aiden Then Said "Me Too!"So I Handed Them Both A Bottle Of Water. They Then Both Opened It At The Same Time. They Both Began To Drink The Water. Aiden Would Then Look At August And See if He Stopped Drinking Or If He Began To Drink Again. Then I Said "Baby Do You Mind Going To The Grocery Store To Get Some More Detergent And stuff you want for tonight's dinner For Me? "August Then Said "Yea,I can do that."Aiden Then Said "Can I Come Too Daddy."August Then Said" Sure Come On Son. "They Both Slipped On Their Nike Slides And Left. Tbh I Understand Why aiden Follows August Because The Only Guy In His Life,He Doesn't Have Grandpas Only Grandmas, His Uncles Come Around Every once In A While ,But Not All The Time. So once They Left Ashlen And Ansley Came Downstairs And Me And Them Watched Tv Until August And Aiden Came Back. Once They Made It Home August Sat The Groceries Down As Aiden Did Too. I then cooked dinner and we all ate.Then We All Watched Tv As Aiden Sat Next To August. We All Watched A Movie. Then The Kids Ended Up Falling Asleep. So August Put The Kids in Their Room And We Both Went In Our Room And Laid In Bed And Watched Tv . I Then Said" August Have You Noticed Aiden Looks At You As His Role Model? "As August Played In My Hair He Said "Yep And It Had Me Thinking". I Then Looked Up At Him And Said "About what?" He Then Said "It Had Me Thinking Bout Graduating High School Because I Don't Want Aiden Growing Up And Not Graduating High School And His Excuse Would Be Dad Didn't Graduate High School So Why Should I ,And Plus I Wanna Do This For Me". I Then Gave August A Kiss And Said "That Sounds Like A Good Idea And I'm 100% On Your Side."He Then Gave Me A Kiss And We Watched Tv. I Then Said "When Do You Wanna Start?"He Then Said "Anytime Soon."I Then Said "Ok".