#Tbt

Ashley Pov
I Decided To Go Through The Boxes We Still Haven't Unpacked yet. The Boxes Was Filled With Pictures. So I Got Them And Took them To The Room
With Me."Auggie Bear Guess What I Found?!" I Said As I Sat The Boxes On The Bed.As August Looked Up From His Phone He Said"What Is It?" "Its Throwback pictures!" I Said Excited As I Sat On The Bed. He Put his Phone Down And Looked Through Them. As He Picked Up A Picture and Looked At It He Said"*laughs* This Is A Picture Of You When You Was Pregnant With Ashlen And I Caught You Eating Chicken." I Snatched the pic From Him Laughing and Said "ugh it was Only Once." August Then Laughed And Continued To Go Through The Boxes."Awww This Was Us On Our Wedding. That Was The Best Day Of My Life 😍😍" I Said As I Looked At All The Wedding Pics."That Was The Best Day Of My Life Too,I Can Marry You Over And Over Again.The Best Decision I Ever Made In Life Was Marrying You."August Said Looking Me In The Eyes."Awww Auggie,I Love You" I Said As I Continually Kissed Him."I Love You Too." He Said As He Kissed Me Again.We Then Continued Go Through Photos."Aww Baby This Is When You Were Sleep With Ashlen In One Arm And Aiden in the Other While Ansley Was Laying On Your Chest." I Said As i Passed Him The Picture. He Smiled And Stared At The Picture For The While."Ashley Look At This,It Was When We First Started Hanging Out And We Went To The Waterpark." August Said Passing me The Picture."Aww."I Said. I Then Went Through Some More Pictures Which Was Mostly Of Ashlen Since She Was First born And Everything She Did Was A Kodak Moment. I Then Found A Pic Of August When He Was a Kid"Aww Look At you When You Were A Kid Awww. you Was Hella Cute. " He Took The Picture from me and Said"I Probably Was Hella Cute,but I Was Hella Bad.I Was A Bad Moutherf*****." I Laughed And Said"I Bet You Were,No Wonder Aiden Is The Way He Is." August Laughed And Said"True"August Then Found A Picture Of Me As A Kid On Picture Day."You look like The Type A girl Who Was Stingy With her Crayons."He Said Laughing. I Rolled My Eyes And Said"You Looked Like the Type Who Use To Steal Crayons Dafuq You Mean?" He Chuckled And Said" Now I Know You use To Steal Crayons,Break Them And Throw Them Around In class,Every kid Did That." I Snapped Back and proudly Said" Nope Not At All Not One Missing Crayon,Every crayon Was Perfect, Colored Pencils Were Always Sharp,Folders Were Always Organized." August Faked Cough Saying"Goody two shoes." I Rolled My Eyes And Continued To Go Through Pics, Until I Saw This Picture That Changed My Whole Demeanor. It Was A Picture Of Me And My Dad.August Seen My Eyes Get Glossy So He Pulled me In And Held Me Real Tight." Its Alright Baby" He Said As He Went Through My Hair."I Miss Him A lot" I Said Tearing Up As August Wiped My Tears.August Didn't Know What To Say So He Just Held Me Tighter And Kissed My Forehead. To Change The Subject He Grabbed A Picture And It Was Of Ashlen Playing With My Makeup."Aww"I Said As I Wiped A Tear And Smiled Weakly."Thats Daddy's Baby Right There, I Just Can't Imagine That Day She Grows Up And Leaves Me,I Don't Want My Baby to Grow up" August Said As He Looked At The picture. "aww Me Neither One Day She'll be moving out the house or getting married." I Said as I Grabbed Another Picture."Oh My G,Look At This,This Is Adorable."I Said To August as I Handed Him A Pic Of Him And diego sleep in bed.August Then Pulled A Picture out Of the box and Once I Saw It I Automatically Snatched It Before He Saw It."What Was That For." August Said Trying To Get The Picture Back."i Dont Want You Looking At It." I Said As I Tried To Keep It Out Of Reach.He Then Snatched It Back From Me And looked. He Laughed As he Looked At The Picture."Aww You Look Adorable." August Said As He Chuckled. "Ugh"I Said Rolling My Eyes. I Picked Up Another Picture And it Was Of August And He Had Dreads."Awww Look At You And Your Dreads That Is Too Cute." I Said To August As I Handed It To him." i Dont Know What I Was Thinking When I Had Those." He Said As He Went Through His Hair."Its Adorable Though" I Said in a baby voice As I Pinched His cheeks."Well Duh Im A Pretty Mouthafu*** Anything I Do Is Sexy,If I Was To Dye My Hair Blonde Imma Remain Sexy" He Said."Conceited...Sooo Concieted."I Said To Him laughing As i pushed him a little."yea Whatever" He Said As He Laughed."Omg August We Need To Get Family Pictures Done. The Last Time We Did so Was When Ashlen Was Born." I Whined As I poked out my bottom lip. "I Guess We Can Do It Next Week." He Said."Yaay" I Said As I Gave Him A Kiss.August Then Pulled Out A Picture With All Of Us Together At The Hospital When I Gave Birth To Ansley "Oh What A Coincidence There goes Our Family Picture." August Said As He got Up."All We Need is A Frame..Ahha There Goes One Right There." August Said As He Put The Picture In The Frame And Sat It On The Dresser." Ugh August I Want A Real family Photo I Looked Tragic In The Picture. Ashlen's Hair Was Tragic Too, Aiden Had A Stain On His Shirt,You Wasn't Even Looking At The Camera,And Ansley was Crying" I Said As He Got Back In Bed." i Think It Looks Pretty Good You Said You Want A Family Picture There You Go." He Said As He Laughed." Ugh Auguuuuusssstt... I Want A Real Picture." I Said As I Pushed Him A Little." I'm Just Kidding Baby We'll Get some pictures Done." He Said as He Kissed My Cheek." Oh Ok Thats What I Thought" I Said As I Got Out Of Bed. I Left The Room To Get Something To Drink And Came Back Upstairs. Then The Rest Of The Day August And I Went Through Pictures And Looked At Home Videos With The Kids.