Last Smile

August Pov.

Ashley Have Been In This Happy Mood All Day. See I Like To See My Baby Girl Happy.Lord Knows Seeing Her Smile Can Turn My Day Into The Most Wonderful Day. As They All Say A Happy Wife,A Happy Life."I Love You Baby." She Said As She Continuously Kissed Me."I Love You Too Beautiful."I Said As I Picked Her Up And Spun Her Around."Ooh Daddy Do Me!" Ashlen Said With Her Arms Up."me Too Daddy." Aiden Said. "Me Three." Ansley Said Also.So I Picked Ashlen Up,Spun Her Around And Gave Her A Kiss On The Forehead. Then I Did The Same To Aiden And Ansley. They Had Me Do That Over And Over Again."Alright Thats Enough." I Said As I Put Ansley Down."Daddy Is Getting Old." I Said As I Put My Hands On My Knees To Catch A Breath."No You're Not Daddy,You Don't Look Old Like The Man On Up" Aiden Said."Thank You Son." I Said As I Gave Him A High five."Well That Was An Workout." I Said As I Went In The Fridge To Get Water."So Ashley Whats Making You So Happy." I Said As I Gulped Down The Water."I'll Tell You Later." She Said As She Smiled Big."Ugh,But Alright." I Said."Kids Its Almost Christmas So Who Wants To Help Mommy And Daddy Fix Up The Tree?" Ashley Said So Cheerfully."Me!Me!Me!Me!" They Said In Unison As They Jumped Up And Down."Alrighty!" So Later On That Day We All Went Looking For Tree And We Got A Huge One That Almost Touched The Ceiling.We Then Decorated The Tree."Now Who's Turn Is It To Put The Angel On The Top?" I Said As I Stood On The Stool."me!" ashlen Yelled."No You Did It Last Christmas,I Think Its Mommy's Turn." I Said As Ashlen Pouted. So I Lifted Ashley Up As She Smiled Big Like A Kid. She Then Put The Angel and I Put Her Back Down. Once We Lit The Tree Up A Smile So Big Lit Up Her Face. So I Wrapped My Arms Around Her From Behind And Kissed Her Cheek."You Guys Did An Awesome Job." I Said Giving Each Kid A High Five."Thank You." They Said In Unison.Ashlen Then Said"Daddy The Angel Isn't lighting up." So I Struggled to make it work but it just didn"t light up."Who Wants Eggnog!"Ashley Said In Excitement."Me!" they Said In Unison."Daddy You Gotta Put The Lights Up Outside!" ashlen Said."Oh Sh** I Forgot All About That." I Said . I Then went Up To The Attic And Got The Lights. As I Put  The Lights Up On The House ,The Kids And Ashley Just watched in Amazement. Once I was Done I Got The Plugs And Handed It To Each Person."Now on The Count Of Three You Guys Will Plug it up Alright." I Said."Alright" They Said In unison."1...2...3!" I said.They plugged it up and the lights lit up and it looked amazing.I pulled Ashley in  For a Kiss.We Then Began To Make  out."Baby This is Amazing What You Did." I Then popped my invisible collar And Said"I know, i know." We Then Laughed And Began To kiss Again."Anyways, what did you Have To Tell Me?" I said as I pulled away from her kiss."I'll Tell You when We Get In The House." She Said as She Gave me Anoher Kiss.So We All Went Inside house. " So Tell Me Now." I said Becoming Very Curious.The Kids Then ran To Their Room.Ashley Then said"I Might be pregnant With our fourth Baby." My Jaw Then Dropped And I said"you Dead lying." She Then Looked At Me Straight in the eyes And Said"I'm Dead Telling The Truth,Well I'm Not Sure Yet I Gotta Get a Pregnancy Test." I then Picked Her up And Gave Her a Kiss." Lets Find Out!." I Said ."tomorrow.' She Said."No Today" i Said as I Pouted."ugh ok."She Said." And I Wanna Know ASAP." I Said." Alright So When I Go To The Cornerstore I Will Take The Test There In The Bathroom And When I Come Back The Results Will Be There When I'm Home." She Said As She Put Her Shoes On And Got Her Keys And Purse."Alright Baby." I Said As I Gave Her a kiss."I Love You chubbs" I Said As i Gave Her Another Kiss. she Smiled And Said" I Love You Too Auggie Bear." We kissed One More Time."Mommy Is About To Go, I Love You! " Ashley Yelled Up The Stairs."Love you Too Mommy!" They Yelled From Their Rooms. Ashley Then Gave Me One More Kiss And Left. A Few Hours Later As I Was Washing The Dishes I Tried Calling Ashley To See Why She Wasn't Home yet,But I Didn't Get No Answer.I Must Have Called A Thousand Times. So To Get off my Mind I Played Some Music. As Sam Smith Lay Me Down Played The Song Was Interrupted From A Call From My Mother.She Sounded Like She Was Crying. Then She Told me To Check The News. What I Saw On The news Broke my Heart So Much.