Aiden

August Pov
Everybody Knows That Little Kid Who Just Can't Stay Still And Always Getting In Trouble. Well Aiden Is That Kind of Kid. Ashley Took Him To Get Tested To See If he Had ADHD. Which He Didn't.I Then Had To Realize I Was Just Like Him When I Was Child.Anyways The Kids And Ashley Went To The Mall While I Stayed Home. I Got A Message From Ashley And It Was A Video of Aiden Having A Huge Temper Tantrum At Claires. He Was All On The Ground Kicking ,And Screaming ,Knocking Things Down As Ashley Said In The Background "Aiden Is about To Get A Huge Spanking Tonight!!" aiden Then said "Nooo!!!" Ashley Then Said "ohh Yeesss!!". At The End Of The Video Ashley Snatched Aiden Up By His Shirt And Took Him Out The Store. Ashley Then text Me Saying "Your Son Is About To Get His A** Whipped." I Replied Saying"Da***nnnnn!" A Hour Later They Came Home. As Ashlen And Ansley Walked In Like It Was A Happy Day, Ashley Was struggling To Get Aiden In The House."Come Get Your Son!" ashley Yelled at Me As She Tried To Pull Him In . I Then Got Up And Went To The Door. I Threw Aiden Over My Shoulder As He Continuously Kicked Me. I Put Him in His Room and said" Aiden Anthony Alsina You About To Get In Some Real Big Trouble." I Walked Out The Room And Slammed The Door.I Went Back Downstairs Where Everybody Else Was And All You Can Here Is Aiden Crying And Stomping.We Just Ignored Him And Watched Tv As Ashley Cooked Dinner. Once Food Was Ready.I Let Aiden Out His Room And He Stormed Out. We All Sat At The Table And Ate In Silence As Aiden Played With His Food."Stop Playing With Your Food Anthony!"Ashley Said. Ooh Wee If She Call You By Your Middle Name That Aint Good.Aiden Knew It Too Thats Why He Stopped Instantly. I Got Scared Myself Because I Thought She Was Talking To Me. I Looked At Aiden And He Was Shaking Because He Knew What Was In Store For Him later."Eat your Broccoli Anthony." Ashley Said."No I'm Not Eating It." He Said As Ashley Looked at him Like She Was About To Jump Across The Table And Choke The Sh** Out Of Him. "Well You're Not Leaving This Table." Ashley Said Snapping Back At Him. After Dinner Was Over Aiden Still Sat At The Table Staring At His Brocolli. He Was There For an Hour.I Started To Feel Bad For The Poor Child.So I snuck And Ate His Broccoli.That Was An Fail Because Ashley Came Downstairs And Caught Me Eating It."Really August!" She Said."Ashley As We See He's Not Gonna Eat It!" I Semi-yelled. "Well He'll Just Eat It For Breakfast, Aiden Say Thank You Daddy." She Said As She Smiled. Aiden Then Looked At Me Like He Wanted To Fight."I'm Sorry Man" I Whispered To Him."Go Take A Bath And When You're Done Come In My Room ,Were Gonna Have A Little Talk."Ashley said. Aiden Then Ran To The His Room,Got His Clothes,And Took A Bath. Aiden Came Out The Bathroom A Few Minutes Later And You Could Tell He Had Layers of Underwear. He Thought he Was Slick."How Many Pairs Of Underwear You Got On?"I Whispered To him." Ten" Aiden Whispered.I Busted Out Laughing Cause That Was The Same Trick i Did."Aiden!! get Your A** In This Room Right Now!" ashley Yelled From Upstairs."It Was Nice Meeting You Daddy. You Were A Good Man. I Love You." Aiden Said." It Was Nice to Meet You too ,I Love You Son." I Said As I Sent A Salute To him. The Girls Then said" Byee Aiden." Aiden Then Said "Bye" as He Went Upstairs. He Then Looked Back At Us and we Waved Goodbye. Aiden Then Went In The Room Where Ashley Was And He Closed The Door. He Was In There For A While. A Few Minutes Later He Comes Back Downstair Where We Was Waiting With A Smile On His Face."you Didnt Get A Whoopin?" Ashlen Said."Nope"Aiden Said With A Smile.Ashlen Then Dropped Her Jaw And Said"Lucky!" I Was Surprised Myself ,So I Went Upstairs To The Room."ashley What Happened?" i Said Confused."I Couldn't Do It,He Gave Me The Look That He Use To Gave Me When He Was A Baby And He Said I'm Sorry Mommy,I Love You" ashley Said."Ashley You Have No Backbone Wow." I Said As I Shook My Head. I Then Laid In Bed."You. a Little Sucka For The Kids Huh?" I Said."i Guess So But Thats Only It He Aint Get no Second Chance The Next Time."Ashley Said As She Hang The Belt Back In the Closet. She Hopped Back In bed And We Watched Tv As The Kids Played Dowmstairs.