Lost Interest

Ashley Pov
Now That August Is Back home I Just Wanna Cherish Each Moment With Him Just Because I Nearly Lost Him. So As August Was Laying In Bed On His Laptop ,I Jumped In Bed With Him. I Then Began To Kiss On His Neck And Nibble On His Ear. He Then Said "Ashley Can You Please Stop."I Then Stopped As I Looked At Him In Confusion While He Still Had His Eyes On The Computer. I Then Said "August Have You Lost Interest In Me? Do I Not Turn You On Anymore, If Not I Can Change The Way I Look I Can Dye My Hair Oo Cut It,I Can Get Thicker If You Want, I Ca-. "August Then Cut Me Off By Giving Me A Kiss. He Then Said "Ashley I Love You And There Is Nothing I Want To Change about You,You're Perfect In My Eyes,And Trust Me You Still Turn Me On."I Then Looked Down At His Jr And It Was On Hard. I Then Said "But Why Do You Act Like You Lost Interest."He then Said "If Thats What You Think I'm Sorry Its Just I Got A Lot On My Mind Like This Baby On The Way, I'm Getting This Baby Clothes And Stuff And I'm Not Even Sure The Baby Is Mine And Plus I Got Work To Do". I Then Said "Baby Thats Why I'm Here, I'm Here To Ease Your Mind."I Then Began To Sing "I just wanna ease your mind and make you feel all right So go head tell your baby mama you gon' be with me tonight" . I Then Began To Laugh. He Then Looked At Me Like Really Nigga? That Made Me Laugh Again. I Then Gave Him A Kiss. He Then Grabbed Me In For Another Kiss And Said "My Mind Needs a Little Easing."I Then Said "Ok Papi". He Then Smiled At Me And Said "I Like That."I Then Got Up And Stripped My Clothes Off In front Of Him.Then I walked To The Bathroom. Just Because I Knew August Was Staring At Me I Looked Back At Him And Then Continued To Walk in The Bathroom. August Then Put His Laptop Up And Followed Me. We Then Got In The Shower. Then We Did It In The Shower After We Got Done Bathing. Once We Got Out The Shower We Both Dried Off and I Slipped On My Bra And Thong As August Slipped On His Calvin Klein Underwear And Sweats. I Then Jumped On The Counter And Rolled August Blunt. He Then Stood In Between My Legs And Gave Me A Kiss. As I Wrapped My Legs Around Him I Put The Blunt In Between His lips. He Then Took The Blunt Out His Mouth And Blew The Smoke. I Then Inhaled And Exhaled The Smoke Out My Mouth. He Then Gave Me Another Kiss And Continued To Smoke. I Just Sat there And Watched As He Smoked. I Really Adore This Man. I Will Always Love Him. Once He Was Done He Picked Me Up And Continuously Kissed Me. He Then Carried Me To The Room And Laid Me On The Bed. He Then Pulled Down my Thongs and Spread My Legs out. I Then Said "I Thought You Don't The Box?"He Then Said" I Don't Eat Random Boxes."He Then Began To Give Me Head and Fingered Me. I Then Began To Moan Loud Which Caused Him To Cover My Mouth So That The kids Wouldn't Wake Up. I Then Went Through His Hair As my Eyes Rolled Back. He Then Began To Kiss My Body. His Head Game Was Stronger Than YG's 💪💪💪.😩. He Then Laid Next To Me And I Began To Play In His Hair. I then Laughed And said "When We Had Sex For The First Time I Was Scared Because Your Di** Was Reaalll Big And I Heard that You Ruptured Someones Cervix. "He Then Busted Out Laughing And Said"I Was Scared For You Too."We Then Both Laughed. I Then Said "I Love You."He Then Said "I Love You More."I Then Said "Would You Ever Lose Interest In Me?" He Then Looked at Me Crazy And Said" I Will Never Lose Interest In You,You Are The Most Beautiful Girl In The World That Will Never Happen."He Then Gave Me A Kiss. We Then Started To Talk About Random Stuff. We Both Then Fell Asleep.
The Next Morning I Woke Up Extra Early And Fixed Breakfast For The Kids. I Then Woke Up Them Up And Dressed Them Both. They Then Did There Morning Chores And Went Downstairs to Eat Breakfast. As They Ate I Got Ansley And Laid Her In Bed With August And She Fell Back To Sleep. The Kids Were Done With Breakfast So I Told Them To Put On Their Shoes And Backpack. I Then Handed Them Their Lunchboxes And We Left. Once I Dropped Them Off I Took Diego For A Walk.Then I Took A Shower and Laid In The Bed With August And Ansley.