Calling in Sick

August Pov

The Days Went By So Fast It Was Already The Day Of The BET Awards. I Showed My Designer The Clothes Ashley Drew And She Liked It And Made It For Me. I Also Got My Haircut Everything Has Been Going Very Well. Ashley Even Got Her Dress And Hair Done. She Was The Most Excited About Going To The BET Awards.

Once We Was Done With Preshow Ashley And I Went Home Since She Wasn't Feeling Good. Once We Made It Home She Began To Cry. I Then Said "Whats Wrong Baby? "She Then Said "The Lower Left Of My Stomach Hurts Badly August It Feels Like I'm Being Stabbed Continuously And Getting Shot Continuously. "So Once We Got In The House I Carried Her Into Our Room And Laid Her In The Bed. I Then Checked Her Temperature And It Was 108 Degrees. She Then Ran To The Bathroom And Began To Throw Up In The Toilet As I Held Her Hair And Rubbed Her Back. I Then Said "I Think You're Pregnant". She Then Said "I Doubt It Because We Haven't F***** In a While And Plus I Just Got Off My Period Yesterday. "I Then Said "Oh."She Then Said "Call. The. Hospital. "She Then Fainted. So I Put Her in The Car And I Took Her To The Hospital. I Then Carried Ashley In The Hospital. She Then Woke Up. So I Put Her Down, But She Had Another Pain And Fell On The Floor. So I Picked her Back up. Then I Yelled "Umm I Need Help! A Doctor Came And Got Ashley And Put Her in A wheelchair. "They Then Pushed Her In A Room.I Then Went In The Room With Them. They Then Tested Ashley To See Whats Wrong. Once They Came With The Results They Said "That Ashley Needed Her Appendix Taken Out And She Needs Surgery Now". I Then Sighed And Said "We Got To Go To The Awards In 45 minutes! "Ashley Then Weakly Said "Baby Just Go Without Me I'll Be Ok. "I Then Said" I Can't Go Without My Baby On My Side."She Then Said "Yes You Can."She Then Said "Baby Go Win Those Awards For Us". I Then Kiss Her Forehead And Said" I'll Be Here Right After The Bet Awards" . She Then Weakly Said" Ok Baby I Love You. "I Then Gave Her A Kiss And Said "I Love You More". I Then Left For The Awards As They Pushed Her Bed To The Surgery room.

Once I Made to Awards I Sat At My Seat And Thought About How Much Ashley Would Love To Be Here And If She's Doing Fine. The BET Awards Then Started. It Was Great Everyone Performed Well Also Chris Trey And I .I Kinda Felt Sad Because Most Of People Got Their Partners And My Partner Is Currently In The Hospital Having surgery. I Should Have Stayed There With Her. Then It Was Nominations For Best New Artist. I Then Won That. When My Name Was Called I Couldn't Believe It ,I Never Knew This Day Would Come,I Was Once A Nobody And Now A Somebody. Once I Got On The Stage I Teared Up Because My Baby Wasn't There To See Me Succeed ,But I Know She Wanted To but Things Came Up And I'm Not Mad At Her Also This Is Just Unbelievable For Me. When I Was On The Stage I Had To Get My Thoughts Together And Said Whatever Came To Mind Because I Never Wrote A Speech Because I Wasn't Expecting This. Then I Got Another Award For The Viewers Vote. I Was So Thankful. By The End of The Awards I Left And Went For The After party For A Few Minutes And Rushed Back To The Hospital. The Doctors Told Me She Was Done With Surgery,But Was Put Into A Coma. So They Gave Me Her Room Number. So I Ran To Her Room. When I Got In There I Saw Her Laying Down Unconscious With Things Hooked Up To Her And One Of The Things Over Her Mouth. She Was Barely Breathing. I Then Sat Next To The Bed . Then I Said "Ashley I Got Two Awards For Us. I Kinda Teared Up On Tv. You Would Have Loved The BET Awards. Ashley Please Get Up I Need You, We Need You. "I Then Began To Tear Up Because She Didn't Wake Up From Her Coma Yet. I Then Prayed To God Asking Him To Allow Ashley To Live. I Then Got Tired .So I Kissed Ashley's Forehead And Fell Asleep In The Seat.