Pray for me

Ashley Pov

I Had Enough Of August Bullsh**. He Can't Just Think He Can Fu** Around With Girls And Think Its All Good Between Us. I Wish He Would Have Just Told Me He Wasn't Happy In Our Marriage.So I Got All My Stuff And The Kids Stuff And Left. I Went To August's Mom House And Picked Up The Kids.As We Were On The Road Ashlen Asked "Mommy Where Are We Going?" I Sighed And Said" Were Going To Stay With Grandma In North Carolina." "We Forgot Daddy!" Aiden Yelled as He looked Back. "No We didn't aiden." I Said. I Then turned On The Radio to Change The Subject.

-2 Months Later-

August Pov

I Finally Got Off Tour. As I Headed Home Ashley's Car wasn't In The Carport. Maybe She Just Went Somewhere. Once I Walked In The House I Seen None Of Ashley's Or The Kid's Stuff In The House, Just my Stuff. So I Ran Outside And Got Back In The Car. I then Called My Mom.

📞Phone Call📞

Me- Hey Is Ashley And The Kids There?

Mom-Nope She Came By And Picked The Kids Up. She Seem To Be In A Rush.

Me-Da**! Well alright I Got To Go.

Mom-Alright Bye

Me-Bye

📞End Of Phone Call📞

I Then Drove To Ashley's Old House And She Wasn't There. As I Was Parked On The Carport I sat There in The Car and Cried. I Then Punched The Stirring Wheel Causing The Car To Honk. As I Rested My Forehead On The Stirring Wheel Crying while Pray For Me-Anthony Hamilton Played.

I was stupid, really stupid.

Something told me deep inside better not do it.

What a dummy, such a dummy

To let some mess I shouldn't did take you from me.

Girl if I could take it back

It'd be so back.

I'd be such an angel,

You'd think that me and Jesus was cool

Like that, just like that,

Everything between us be good.

Girl I know what I should have done.

Should have walked away the moment that I saw her coming

But I blew it, really blew it

And lost the only girl I love.

Dear God if you're listening now

I need you do a thing for me.

You see my baby, she done up and walked out

I need you bring her back to me.

I know that I was wrong, I was guilty as sin

Probably not priority

But dear God if you're listening now

Down here

Dying

Begging

Crying

Somebody need to pray for me

I Then Drove Back Home. Once I Got Home I Just Laid In My Empty Bed Wishing Ashley Was There Laying On my Chest. I Then Got An Call From Ashley. I Was Relieved Once She Called.

📞Phone Call📞

Me-Hey Baby I Love And Miss You I'm Sorry Baby Please Forgive Me.

Ashley-Yea Whatever,but The Kids Wanna Talk To You.

Ashlen &Aiden-Hey Daddy!

Ansley-Hey Dadda!

Me- Hey Kids ,Daddy Loves You a Lot.

Ashlen,Aiden,&Ansley - Love You Too!

Me- Where Yal At?

Ashlen-Were in - *ashley in Background Says Don't Tell Him ,Thats None of His Business! * Sorry I Can't Tell You

Me-Shut The Fu** Up Ashley She Can Tell Me. Ashlen Where Are Yall?

Ashlen- Nor-

Ashley-...... August Who Are You Talking To You Got The Wrong One Bi*** a** Ni***.

Me- Don't Call Me No Bi*** thats Real Disrespectful!

Ashley- Bi*** ,Bi***,Bi***,Thats What You Are. I Should Have Never married Yo A**. Once A Hoe Always A Hoe.

Me- Nobody Told Your Dumb a** To Marry Me You Chose To

Ashley -Fu** You August! * hangs Up*

📞End Of Phone Call📞

I Wasn't Expecting Our Call To Go That Way. It Was Just Suppose To Be Ashley I Love You,I'm Sorry,I Won't Do It Again,But It Went Far From That. So I Decided To Call Her Back.

📞Phone Call📞

Ashley-What The fu** Do You Want August?

Me- Ashley I Just Wanna Say I Love You,You Are My World,And I Hate To See You Sad definitely when its My Fault.I'm Sorry Ashley I Will change,If It means Marriage Counseling I'm Up For It,I Really Love You Ashley.

Ashley- *sniffs* I Love You Too August. *sniffs* I'm Willing To Fix This Marriage.

Me- So can You Come Back?

Ashley-No I'm Not Emotionally Ready To Come Back.I've really Been Stressing Lately And I Just Need To Relax.

Me-Thats Why I'm Here......To Relax You.

Ashley-August You Are One Of The Reasons I Have Stress.

Me- oh But When Do You Think You'll Be Back ?

Ashley-Idk 2-4 Months .

Me-Ashley! 😖😩

Ashley- August really,You Can Last 2-4 Months.

Me- Ugh Ok

Ashley-Well I Gotta Go

Me-alright love you

Ashley -Love You Too *Hangs Up*

📞End Of Phone Call📞

Well At Least Things Are Good With Us Now