Simple Things

She said, I don't want a model
I don't want a movie star
You don't have to win the lotto
I want you to win my heart
Yeah, she said I just want someone true
She said I just want someone to, smoke with me babe
And lay with me babe
And laugh with me babe
I just want the simple things
Smoke with me babe
And laugh with me baby
And lay with me baby
Cause I just want the simple things
I just want you
~ Miguel, Simple Things

August Pov.

As We Were In The Car Ashley Began To Sing To 1+1 by Beyonce. She Was So Into It. It Was Like it Was Just Her And The Song In The Car. So I Recorded Her Singing To The Song And Dancing To It. She Then looked At Me And Saw I Was Recording Her."August!" Ashley Said As She Blocked The Camera With Her Hand.I Then Laughed And Turned The Video Off. "You Was Killing It Baby." I Said As I Laughed."Ugh." Ashley Said As She Laughed. We Were Heading to A Restaurant Just To Show Her How Important She Was To Me. The Most Amazing Times We Have Are In The Car. We Would Dance And Sing To The Music."I Don't Need You, I Don't Need You, But I Want You." Ashley Sung Along To The Music As She kept Pointing In My Face And Then Caressing My Face. I Would Just Laugh At her And Sing Along. Once We Got There I Got Out The Car And Opened The Door For Her . As We Walked To The Entrance We Held Hands. Once We Sat Down At The Table Ashley And I Talked. "Ashley You Know I Love You A Lot You Are My world And Everything Thats Why I Wanna Give You This." I Said As I Pulled Out A Box. She Then Opened the Box And Her Eyes Watered Up."Awwww Baby. You Didn't Have To Do That.I Don't care About The money or Anything, Being Here With You Is All That Matters to Me." She Said As She Gave Me A Kiss.She Then Put The Diamond Earrings On And The Diamond Necklace That Had A Diamond "A" On It. "I Love You." Ashley Said As She Gave Me Another Kiss."I Love you Too Lee." Ashley And I Then Ate As We Enjoyed Each Others presence. Once We Was Done Eating We Went Home. Once We Got Home Ashley Said"I'm Ready To Get Out These Clothes." As She Walked To The Stairs She Took Off Her Jacket And Dropped It On The Ground. While She Went Upstairs She Took Off Her Shirt And Bra Dropping It On The Steps. She Then Took Off Her Pants Leaving It On The Steps. Once She Got To The Top Step In Her Thongs she Looked Back At Me And Gave Me The Look.She Then Walked In Our Room. Leaving Me At The Bottom Off The Stairs."You Must Be Really Asking For It!" I Yelled Up The Stairs. "I Guess So!"She Yelled Back. I Really Know She Ain't Tryna Have Sex She Just Trying To Seduce Me. I Could Tell Cause She Said "I Guess So." and to Be Honest She not Really Big On Sex Shes More Of An Cuddling Person. If I Didn't Have My Needs For Sex We Would Be Cuddling Every night With No Kids,But Sometimes She Craves Sex And She Knows I Always Crave Sex. So I Got A Bottle Of Wine And Some Wine Glasses. I Then Ran Upstairs To The Room. Her Thongs Were Right In Front Of The Bathroom Door. So I Walked In The Bathroom And There She Was In The Bathtub Filled With Bubbles smoking A Blunt." Care To Join?" She Said As She Blew Out The Smoke."I Would Love To." I Said As I Took Off My Jacket And Shirt."Well Come On." She Said Taking in A Puff As I Took My Jeans And Underwear Off. I Got In The Bathtub with Her."So You Forgot About Me." I Said As I Looked At Her While She Smoked."Oh Not At All Baby." she Said As She Removed The Blunt From behind Her Ear. She Then Crawled To Me and Put The Blunt In Between My Lips. She Then Lit It And Leaned Back. We Then Smoked And Drunk Our Wine. Once We Were Done Smoking And Drinking She Sat On Top Of Me and Wrapped Her Legs Around Me. She Then Began To Kiss My Neck And Nibbled On My Ear. She Whispered In My Ear "I Can Tell Jr Is Excited To Have My Kitten On Him." I Then Chuckled And Said" Yep" Ashley Made Me Hard As She Began To Suck On My Neck and Grind On Me Causing The Water To Rock With Her. We Then Made Out Roughly As She Grabbed Hold Of My Hair And I Grip Onto Her Body. She Then Threw Her Head Back As I Started To Kiss Her Neck And She let Out Soft Moans. I Then Started To Rub Her Kitten Roughly As She Moaned. "Fu**!" she moaned As I Chuckled At Her. We Then Got Out The Tub. As She Let Out The Water I Got In Bed. She Then Turned Off The Bathroom Light Causing The Whole Room To Be Pitch Black. I Lost Track In Where She Was,But She Was In The Room. It Began To Get Real Creepy Because I Didn't Know Where She Was. She Could Be In My Face And I Wouldn't Even Know. She Then Got In Bed And Got On Top Of Me. We Then Kept Kissing. She Then Rested Her Head On My Chest And Fell Right To Sleep. As I Laid There I Just Thought About How Ashley Don't Really Ask For Much Just Someone To Love. She Doesn't Care About Me Having Money And Would Be Fine If I Never Gave Her Anything. Her Just Knowing That I Love Her is All She Needs. All She Wants Is The Simple Things. She Don't Want The Expensive Purse and Shoes. Nor The Luxurious Cars Or The Sex. She Just Want Somebody To Be There For Her,Someone To Hold Her, Someone To Talk And Laugh With Her, She Just Wants To Be Loved Thats All. She's The Type A Girl You'll Take To McDonald's And She Buy Something From The Dollar Menu Without You Telling Her. Her Parents Were Rich And Bought Her Name Brand Stuff,but She Rather Wear Clothes From The Thrift Shop. She Never Ask For Too. Basically She's Not A Gold Digger. And Thats Why I Love Her.