Dreams To Reality

Ashley Pov

I Woke Up Early To Get Ready For The Meeting With Keyshia Knight. August Decided To Tag Along With Me. So Once We Got In The Car I Prayed That This Meeting Will Turn Out Good And She Likes The Idea. Once We Got There I Took A Deep Breath In Went In The Office As August Followed. We Both Shook Her Hand And Sat Down. She Then Said "So Whats Going On? "I Then Said" I Want To Make A Modeling Agency. "She Then Said "But Wouldn't That Take Away From My Clients. "I Then Said "No Maam Not At All."She Then Uncrossed Her Arms And Said "So What Is This Agency About. "I Then Smiled And Said "This Agency Is More Of A Confidence Thing For All Ages. "She Then Said"How Would This Be A Confidence Thing". So I Then Smiled And Said "When Have We Ever Seen A Models In Magazines With Down Syndrome, A Missing Arm Or Leg, Or Vitiligo?"She Then Said "I Haven't Really Seen That."I then Said "Exactly This Would Be A Real Big Confidence Booster Because Females And Males May Have Low Self Esteem Because They Feel As If They Don't Fit In With The Society And We Can Make That Change We Should Make People Feel Good About Themselves". I Then Said "I Remember One Day I Was On Instagram Looking Through My Comments And One Of Them Caught My Eyes It Said Omg I Love You,You're My Role Model,I Always Wanted To Be A Model,But I'm Not Perfect Like You..I Have Vilitigo,They'll Never Accept Me,What She Said Broke My Heart And Thats When I Decided We Need To Make A Change! "August Then Began To Clap And I Shot Him A Look And He Stopped Clapping. Keyshia Then Said" I Like That Plan And You Seem Very Serious About it ,But Question Does That Mean You're Leaving This Agency?" I Then Said "No Maam Not At All,I'm Gonna Remain A Model ,This Is Just Gonna Be A Side Job And I Need Your Help. "She Then Said" I Like The Idea And I Would Like To Help, We Can Start This Next Month. "I Then Said "Thank You So Much! "I Then Gave Her A Hug And Said "I Promise I Won't Let You Down" August Then Shook Her Hand And We Left.We Then Picked The Kids Up From The Airport. They Were With My Mom So Once We Got Them She Went Back On The Plane. When We Were In The Car Driving I Said" Kids Always Believe In Yourself Even When No One Else Does And Reach for Your Dreams And Turn Them Into Reality, Don't Let Anybody Stop You From Dreaming Not Even Me Or Your Dad. "They Then Said "Yes Maam!"Aiden Then Said "So I Can Be A Superhero?! "I Then Said "What Do You Mean Aiden You're Already A Superhero". Aiden Then Said "Oh Yea I Am. "Ashlen then Said "Can I Be A Princess?!"August then Said "Ashlen You And Your Sister Are Already Princesses And Your Brother Is A Prince Who Is A Undercover Superhero. "Aiden Then Said" Cool!"

Once We Got Home Aiden And Ashlen Watched tv As August,Ansley,and I Laid In Bed. August Then Said" I'm Really Proud Of You. "I Then Said "Thanks Baby". Then I Gave Him A Kiss. As I Moved Ansley's Hand From My Mouth I Said "What If This Is a Failure,What If I Never Get Clients,or This Never Launches? "August Then Said "Stop Thinking The Worst I Doubt That Will Happen, I Will Always be by Your Side Ashley Because I Believe In You. "He Then Gave Me A Kiss. He Then Laughed And Said "You Settling Business Actually Turned Me On". I Then Laughed And Said "I'm Glad I Turned You On. "Ansley Then Crawled To August And He Played With Her. I Then Got My Journal and Wrote "Don't Be Scared To Turn Your Dreams Into A Reality." I Then Closed The Journal And Played With Them.