Lockscreen

August Pov

Unfortunately Ashley Accidentally Took My Phone To NYC With Her And I Had Her Phone. Our Phones Looked Exactly The Same So When I Sat It On Dresser next To Hers She Must Have Just Rushed and Got Mines.We Had Each Others Phones For A Total Of 4 Days. So Tomorrow I'll Have my Phone. I have Tried To Get In Her Phone For This Past 4 Days all I Could Do Was Answer Her Calls,Surprisingly Her phone Didn't Completely Lock. So My Last Hopes Was The Kids. "Come Here Little Thotlers!" I Yelled. The Kids Then Ran In The Room."Do One Of Yal Know Mommy's Password?" I Asked Them As They Hopped In Bed With Me."Its Yal Wedding Date." They Said All In Unison."How Is It That Yal Know And I Don't." I Said As I Unlocked Her Phone."Because We Watch When She Puts Her Password In." Ashlen Said As She Began To Play With My Goatee." Yal Some Nosey Kids." I Said As Ashley Called Herself tryna Twist My Goatee."Daddy What Is This Called." Ashlen Said As She Pointed At my Goatee."This Is A Goatee." Ansley Began To Laugh Hysterically Causing her To Fall Of The Bed."Are You Ok Ashley Jr." I Said As I Sat Up Quickly. Ansley Didn't Respond She Just Kept Laughing. She Then Got Up And Back in Bed As She Laughed.I Tested Her by Saying "Goatee." She Began To Laugh Again."Goatee!" she Said laughing."Ansley You Think Thats Funny?" ashlen Said Laughing As She Continued To Play With My Goatee."ya" Ansley said As She Laughed."Ansley Thats Not Funny" Aiden Said With A Serious Face."Well dang Mr.Mood killer, Well Yall Can Go Now,Thanks." I Said. "Bye Thottie!"The Kids Said in Unison."Bye Thotlers." I Said Laughing. I Then Texted Ashley.
📱text Convo📱
Me- Did you Know We Got Each Other Phone
Auggie pooh😍😘💍💖- Yea I Noticed When A Girl Text Me Saying Baby I Miss You😒

Me-You Dead Lying

Auggie pooh😍😘💍💖- yea I'm Just Kidding Baby 😂😂

Me- Oh Ok I Got Scared For A Sec, But Anyways How Did u Now My Password

Auggie Pooh😍😘💍💖- Bol, But I Watched While You Put Your Password in,but I Gotta Go Love You baby.

Me-just Like Ur Kids But aight Luv u Too Bae.

📱end Of Text convo📱
I Then Started To Take Pictures On her Phone. I Posted A Picture Of Me On Her instagram, Which Got A Lot of likes and Followers. I Was Then Interrupted From A Text Message.
📱text Convo📱
Jonah😊😘- Hey Hun I Got Some News For You.........Jared And I Kissed And Now I Have Feelings For Him,And I Want To Be With Him And I Know He Wants Me Too,But When He's Around People He Acts Like He Doesn't 😩😩😒.

Me- Umm I'm Sorry This Is Ashley's Husband We Accidentally Got Each Other's Phone,But I Say That You Shouldn't Waste Your Time He might like you and might be gay. But its his decision to pretend to be straight and ignore his true feelings. You can't force him to come out.I guess he is kind of misleading you; leading you on and then knocking you off.

Jonah😘😊- Omg I'm Sorry,But What You Said Made Since That Was Pure Logic,Thank You.

Me-Welcome.
📱end Of Text Convo📱
After Texting Him I Felt Good About Myself.I Felt Like Dr.Phil Or Opron. Like How I Changed Oprah To Opron Yep Thats Me. Now I Was Waiting For Someone Else To Text Me With Problems. Which Didn't Happen So I Went To See If Ashlen had A Problem Cause She Always Got Some Problem. I Went Downstairs To Where The Kids Were. I Went To ashlen And Said" Any Problems With You Today?" She Frowned And Said "Yea,I'm Not Sure if I Want An Apple Or A Cookie."I Squatted To Her Level And said" You Have To Follow Your Heart *points At Her Chest* If You Think You Should Eat An apple Eat It If You Think You Should Eat A Cookie Eat It,But The Question Is Which One Is Really Gonna Benefit You.For Instance You Should Be With Somebody Who's Gonna Benefit You Push You To Be A Better Person not Somebody Who just Looks Good And Pleasures You. But Remember An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away." She Looked At Me Like Really Nigga? She Put Her Hand On My Shoulder And Said"That Was A Wonderful Lecture Daddy, But Daddy All You Had To Say Is You Should Eat An Apple." She Then Scratched My Hair Like A Dog And Went In The Kitchen To Grab An Apple. That Girl Is So Intelligent. I Then Got Up. "I'm Just On Fire Today." I Said As I Started Snapping."Someone Please Show Daddy Where The Fire Hydrant Is Cause He Need To Chill."Ashlen Said As She Bit Into The Apple. I Then Laughed And Went Upstairs. As I Got In Bed I Started Playing Subway Surfer On Ashley's Phone.Curiosity Then Took Place So I Went Through Her Messages. She Has A Real Lame Social Life.Thats When I Got A Text.
📱text Convo📱
👯Rue👯- Ashley I might Be pregnant With Chris Baby,But I Didn't Tell Him Yet and I Don't Want Him Nor August To Know Its Between Me And You Thats It I Haven't Told Anybody,But You.

*My Jaw Then Dropped, So Now I Gotta Act Like Ashley Oh Wow*

Me- Oh My G !!! my Baby Is Having A Baby Wow! I Won't Tell Nobody.

👯Rue👯- Alright Love

📱end Of Text Convo📱

I Was Really Shocked Oh wow I Gotta Tell Ashley. So I Called Her
📞Phone Call📞
Ashley-Hello

Me- Hey Baby I Got Some News For You

Ashley- What Is it

Me- Someone Is Pregnant

Ashley-*gasp* Who?!!!

Me-Karrueche

Ashley- You Dead Lying August

Me- I'm Not At All

Ashley- Oh My G,My Baby Having a Baby Wow !!!!!!!

Me-*Laughs* Well I Did A Good Job Imitating You

Ashley- Oh Wow,but Why Is It That You Found Out Before Me......ohh Yea You Got My Phone And She Probably Texted You Thinking You're Me Ohhhhhh.

Me- I Wasn't suppose To Know Though "You" Were The First Person To Know.

Ashley- oh Dang But Oh Wow Don't Tell Nobody August I'm For Real. Don't Even Tell Your Imaginary Friend.

August- I Won't Tell I Promise.

Ashley- Ohkayy,But Wooww My Baby Pregnant Wow.

Me- So How Was Your Day?

Ashley-Its Great actually Even Though They Had Me Nearly Naked In The Cold.but How Was Your Day?

Me-Oh Wow,but My Day was Great I Actually Was Dr.Phil Today.

Ashley-How?

Me- Your Friend jonah Had A Problem And So I Gave Him Good Advice.

Ashley- Oh Thats Great Dr.phil

Me- I Know Right!

Ashley- Yea But What My Babies Doing?

Me- Watching Tv

Ashley-Get Them

Me-Thotlers Come Here!

Ashley- *Laughs* Don't call My Babies Thotlers

Me- *laughs* They Be Calling Me Thottie Cause Of You.

*kids Come Running In And Ashlen Snatches Phone Out My Hand*

Ashlen/ansley/aiden- Hey Mommy!

Ashley- Hey My Babies!! mommy Loves You

Ashlen/ansley/aiden- Love You Too

Ashlen- Mommy Guess What

Ashley- What Is It Baby

Ashlen- Daddy Gave Me An Inspirational Speech on Why I Should Eat An Apple And Claims He's On Fire.

Ashley- *laughs* Did You Show Daddy Where The Fire Hydrant Was?

Ashlen- I Tried.

Aiden- Mommy! i Watched Avengers and Hulk Said You Pity God

Ashley- *laughs* That Was Funny Son Maybe When I Come Back We Can Watch It Together.

Aiden-Yaayy

*i Took The Phone From the kids and Say Yal Can Leave Now.*

Me- I'm Back Baby

📱📱

Ashley And I Talked All Night Until She Fell Asleep. Once I Hung Up The Kids Came Crawling Into Bed With Me And We All Fell Asleep.

The Next Morning Ashley Came Home and Gave Me My Phone Back And I Gave Her,Her Phone Back. "oh Yea I Blocked A Couple Numbers." Ashley Said As She Was On Her Phone."Such As..." I Said."Thots That Kept Texting You And Sending Naked Pics." She Said."Oh Okay." I Said As I Checked My Phone. I Looked In My Photos And Ashley Blew Up My Photos With A lot of Selfies And Photoshoot Pictures. Which I Thought Was Real Cute. I Wasn't Sure which One To Use As A Lock screen So I Just Made A Collage Of It And used It As A Lock screen.