Baeee

Ashley pov

2 Weeks Of Trying All Home Remedies and Hiding Bruises With Makeup Finally Paid Off,I No Longer Had Bruises. I was the Old Me. Dudley Is In Jail and I Put a Restraining Order On Him,But I'm Still A Little Scared Of Going To Work Sometimes. Anyways August went On Tour And The Kids Went To Grandma Sheila's House For The Weekend. So I Was Home Alone.

As I Was Laying Down In Bed Watching Tv The Doorbell Rung. So i Jumped Out Of Bed And Went Downstairs To Answer The Door. I Opened It And It Was Karrauche." Ashley You Gotta Come With me To The All White Party !!" She Said As She Came In The House And Sat On The Kitchen Counter."Ugh Why ? 😩" I Said As I Closed The Door. " Because Everyones Gonna Be There And You Just Gotta Get Out The House You Never Leave The House Unless You're With August."She Said."Thats Not True."I Said Going Through My hair With A Pouting Face."Prove It Then." She Said Hopping Off The Counter And Going Through The Refridgerator." Alright Then!" I Said As She Took Out Some Yogurt And Began To Eat It."Great!"She Said With Yogurt In Her Mouth. I Rolled My Eyes And Got A Yogurt Too." What Time Is The Party?" I Said As I Put A Spoon Full Of Yogurt In My Mouth. " About 1 Hour." She Said Scrapping The Yogurt Out The Container."Alright" I Said. So Karrauche And I Got Ready For The Party. We were looking Real Sexy. Karrauche Had On Her White Dress With Cut Off Sides ,Black Lipstick, Cat Eye, And Her Hair In A Bun. I Had On A White Dress That was See through At The Top But Covered My Boobs and The Bottom Wasn't See Through,Red lipstick, Cat Eyes, and My Hair Was Also In A Bun. We Both Took A Few Pictures And Left For The Party. I Then Called August And Told Him Where I Was Going And He Was Fine With It. So Once We Made It To The Party The Music Was Bursting Loud. The Whole Environment Was Positive.Everyone Was Dancing, Drinking, Smoking, Socializing, And Eating. I Followed Karrueche Around And Socialized With A Few. Then My Song Came On. It Was Drop It By Trevor Jackson ft B.O.B. Right There I Began To Dance. Out Of Nowhere I Feel Somebody Behind Me Grabbing On My Hips As I Danced. I Could FeelHis Thing On My Butt,Like it Was Like Big But When You Got A Man Who's Thing Is Real Big Everyone Else Is Small. So I Looked Back And It Was Trevor Jackson. I Then Stopped And He Said" Why You Stopped?" "Cause Of You." I Said Rolling My Eyes. "Oops I'm Sorry,I See You Like My Song." He Said Backing Up. "Its Alright and Yea I Do" I Said. " Well Thank You,But Anyways I Really Think You're Pretty." He Said Shyly scratching His Head. "Thank You!" I Said Blushing. "But when You Gon Let Me Fu** Though" He Said In My Ear. I Was In Shock To Hear Him Say That Cause He Was Just Being All Shy And Sweet. I Laughed And Said "Umm Baby You Can't Handle This." I Said To Him. He Chuckled And Said" Umm Honey You Can't Handle This." He Said Looking Down At His Thing. "Baby How Old Are You?" I Said Sizing Him.He Licked His Lips and Said"Age Aint Nothing,But A Number Baby,But I'm 18." I Looked At Him And Choked A Little And Said" You A Little Baby Oh No,I'm Sorry." He Snapped At Me And Said" But You Was With Justin Bieber." Thats When I Snapped Back At Him And said" I never Went With Justin That Was Just A Rumor!" I Then Walked Off Looking For Karrueche. That Was When I Ran Into Baaeee 😍😍. Yal I'm Sorry But It wasn't August It Was Lil Fizz and Yess August Knows I Have A Crush On Lil Fizz.Omg I Turned Into A Fangirl When I Saw Him. "OMG You're Lil Fizz! I Had A Crush On You When You Were In B2k And Grand Day You Look Sexier Now! Can I Get Your Autograph!" I Said As I Was All Up On Him. He Chuckled And Said "As Long As You Give Me Yours"Lord Knows I Was Blushing Real Hard. So I Gave Him My Autograph And He Gave Me His. " You Want A Drink?" he Said Putting The Paper In His Pocket. "Yea."I Said. We Then Walked To The Bar And He Bought Me A Drink.We Then Went Through The Crowd And Sat On The Sofa." So Tell Me About Yourself." He Said As He Stared As if He Was Interest In What I Had To Say. "Well I'm A Model,I Own An Agency .The Wife Of August Alsina,And Also A Mother of Three Kids,." I Said Proud Of My Answer. He Chuckled And Said "I Would Have Never Knew You Was Married With Kids." I Then Laughed And Said"What Makes You Think That?" " Well You're Skinny,No Baby Fat At All And You're By Yourself With No Man And You Seem To Be Flirting." I Lightly Smiled And Said" Oh,But I Wouldn't Call It "Flirting" Its More Like Fangirling." I Said Sarcastically. "Oh Ok." He Said Ignoring The Fact that I Was Being Sarcastic."So Tell Me About Yourself.". I Said Trying To Get Off That Subject."Well I'm An Music artist , I Have A Girlfriend,And I'm the Father Of A Little Boy." he Said Showing Me A Picture Of His Son."He Is My World ." He Said Smiling at The Picture. "Aww He's So Adorable!" I Said as I Looked At The Picture."Thanks"He Said. We Then Started Talking About Stuff Until We Was Disturbed By Karrueche." Ashley I Wanna Leave Now That Bi*** Just Tried Me!" She Said As Her Body Began To Shake And Her Fist Balled Up. I Knew This Must Have Been Really Serious Judging On Her Appearance."Alright."I Said. She Then Stormed Off To The Car."It Was Nice To Meet You,I Had A Great Time" I Said As I Got Up. He Then Got Up,Gave Me A Hug,And Kiss On The Cheek .I Melted Right There...Well Mentally Not Physically.He Then Said"I Had A Great Time Too,Whats Your Name Again?" "Ashley Alsina" I Said. "Thanks" He Said As He Sat Back Down. That When Karrueche Yelled"Ashley!" I Then Caught Up With Her And We Left. As We Were In The Car I Asked"What Happened?" Karrueche Sighed And Said" Chris's Ex ,Rihanna Saw Me And Said Aww Where's Your Man Chris At Did He Leave You Cause You Got Boring? I Then Said Nope Not At All Cause Anytime He Want It He Can Get It And Things Never Get Old Between Us She Then Laughed And Said It Don't Look Like It Cause He Out In The Club With Some Chick,When She Said That I Stormed Off And Went To You." I Replied And Said"Should I Turn This Car Around And Fight This Girl?! " She Then Said"No Ashley! Its Just I Can't Believe Chris He's Always Putting Me Through Stuff And Its Like I'm The Only One Who's Trying To Fix This Relationship! Why can't He Be More Like August?"

I Chuckled And Said"August Aint No Different ! August And I Go Through Sh** Twice A Week." Karrueche Rolled Her Eyes And Said"Whatever,You Get The Point ." I Then Said "Yea I Get The Point,But I Know Chris Loves You So Just Stay Strong." "alright." She Said Sighing As She Looked At The Rode. She Then Dropped Me Off Home. Right When I Got Home I Called August. I Could Tell He Was High Because He Talked Real Slow.

📞Phone Call📞

Aug-Hey Baby

Me-Hey!

Aug-wassup

Me-Guess Who I Met At The Party

Aug-Idk Who?

Me- Lil Fizz!And He Gave Me A Kiss On The Cheek😍

Aug-oh Thats Nice, Now That You Got Your Kiss You Don't Have To Kiss That B2k Poster No More.

Me-*Laughs* Yea You're Right, Lol I Remember When I Was Younger I Bought Every B2k CD And I Had Every poster.

Aug- Yea Cause You Was Lame

Me-*chuckles* Ugh I Wasn't Lame.

Aug-Yea Whatever,But What You Doing

Me-I'm Bout To Take A Shower

Aug- Oh Ok Send Me A Pic,

Me-Alright

Aug-Love You

Me-love You Too Baby

Aug-Bye

Me-Bye

📞End Of Phone Call📞

When I Got Off The Phone I Got A Instagram Notification. I Looked At It And It Was A Selfie fizz Took With Me.He Posted It And Said" Met This Little Spark ,She Has Such A Sweet Soul And She Has A Good Head On Her Shoulders.This Girl Got A Bright Future Ahead Of Her 😏☺️😉 @ashley_moore_ ." Once I Saw That I Blushed So Hard And Replied"Thanks @airfizzo." I went In The Bathroom To Take A Shower. I Undressed,Took A Picture For August Horny A**, And Took a Shower. Once I Got Out The Shower I Dried Off ,Put A Robe On,brushed My Teeth ,And Left The Bathroom. I Then Laid In Bed And Watched Tv Until I Fell Asleep.