New House

Ashley pov

I've Been staying in North Carolina More than 2-4 Months Just Because August And I Have Been Getting into it Over The phone. Each Time He Did So I Just Added Another Week. Its Just I Can't deal With August Foolishness Sometimes. Like Are you Gonna Be A Husband Or Not.Sometimes I Really Think,He Thinks He's Single. Anyways I Kinda Miss Home.Definitely my Bed Cause Here The Kids Sleep In The Bed With Me. I Really Be getting Kicked Off The Bed Sometimes.Like The Bed Is Very Large,But they Always End Up Close To me. They Can Sleep In Other Rooms,but They Choose to Sleep With Me. Anyways August And I Will Talk All Night Unless We Get In An Arguement. For Instance Last Night August Called Me As The Kids Were Sleep.

📞Phone Call📞

August- Hey baby

Me- Hey lovebug

August- How Do You Feel About Us Moving?

Me- Why Do You Wanna Move ? Because Now Your Side Hoes know Where You Live And Your Scared They Can Pull Up Anytime.

August- Don't Even Try Me With That Shi* Ashley. I Aint Even Got Hoes.

Me- August I'm Just Kidding,You Take Everything Serious.

August- Yea Whatever,But what You Think about That

Me- That Will Be Great.

August- Alright, But When You Coming Home?

Me-I Don't Know Baby

August- *semi-yells* Ashley What The Fu** You Mean I Don't Know,Its Been Past 2-4 Months,I'm Really Trying To Be Patient And Try To Accept The Fact That You're Not Here!

Me- August You See Why I'm Not Here! Because You're Always Quick To Snap And Turn Everything To An Arguement! You Could Have Simply Said Oh Ok I Just Can't Wait Til You come Back Baby, But Nooo You Just Want To Snap On Me.

August- I'm Sorry Ma , You Can't Be Mad At A Ni**a For Wanting His Baby at Home With Him.

Me-Yea Yea Whatever. when I Come Back My New House Better Be Waiting on Me *giggles*

August-Aight Ma Anything For You

Me- *laughs* You Serious?

August- Yes Girl.

Me-Well How Bout I Come Back Now

August- Yes baby! You're Coming !

Me-No I Was Being Sarcastic,but I'll Be Home This Friday Unless You Fu** Up.

August- Ugh,But All Right Baby. I Know Yo Butt Tired Its 1:00am So Go To Bed Baby.

Me-*yawns* Alright Baby Love You

August- Love you Too baby Goodnight.

Me-goodnight Bye

August-bye

Me- ................ Hang up!

August- no You Hang Up

Me-*laughs* Really Ni***!

August-*laughs* Yes Really

Me-bye Ni**a *hangs Up*

📞End of Phone Call📞

After Talking To August I Fell Right To Sleep.

August Pov

Its Finally Friday And I'm Ready For My Wife And Kids To Come Home To Their New House. Everything Of Our Was In The New House So All I Need Is My Family.So I Called Her To See Where She Was

📞Phone Call📞

Ashley- Hey

Me-Hey Baby You In Town?

Ashley-Yea Whats The Address?

Me- 4321 Stars rd

Ashley-Alright *hangs up*

📞end Of Phone Call📞

That Girl Real Disrespectful For Hanging Up In My Face,But I Love Her Disrespectful A**. I Then Stood Outside And Waited For Them To Come.13 Minutes Later Ashley Pulled Up In The Carport. She Then Got Out The Car And Took the Kids Out There Carseats.The Kids Then Ran To Me Yelling"Daddy!" As They Gave Me A Hug And Kiss And Ran In The House,Diego Then Ran In The House Too Following Ashlen.Ashley Then Walked Right Pass Me like She Was Going Down The Catwalk.I Grabbed Her By Her Waist And Said"So You Just Gonna Walk By A Ni*** Like You Don't See Him?" She Chuckled And Said" I'm Sorry Baby I Was Just Excited to see the house." "Oh Ok." I Said Pulling Her In Real Close And Giving Her A Kiss. I Then Gave Her Another Kiss. We Then Made Out.She Pulled Away but I Grabbed Her Chin And We Made Out Again.I Gave Her A Kiss And Said "I Missed You Baby." "I Know You Did." She Said As She Walked In The House And I Followed. "How Do You Like The House?" I Said As She Looked Around The House."I Don't Like It August" She Said With A Straight Face. "Why You Don't Like?" i Said Looking Confused .she Grinned Big And Said "Because I Love It August!!" she Then Jumped On Me And Gave Me A Big Kiss."I'm Glad You Love It Baby." I Said Giving Her A Kiss. She Got Off Me In Looked Around. So I Gave Her A Tour Around The House."So Here Is The Living Room If You Turn Right Here and Go Down This Hall Here You See The game Room.Now If You Go All The way Down This Hall You Will See An Indoor pool Now Lets Go To The Other Side Of The Living Room.Down this hall Here Is A Movie Theater And Personally My Favorite A Studio!" I Said As She Looked In Amazement. "Now You Don't Have To Leave The House!"she Said in excitement. "yea,yea Whatever." I Said Rolling My Eyes. I Smiled And Said"Lets Go Upstairs." I Then Grabbed Her Hand And Lead Her Upstairs To WhereThe Kids Were."Daddy I Love My Room!"Ashlen Said Giving Me A hug."I'm Glad You Like It Baby" I Said."I Like It Too Daddy!" Aiden Said Giving Me A Hug Too."I Like Too"Ansley Said Clapping.I Picked Ansley Up And Said" I'm Glad You Guys Like It." I Said Giving Them Kisses On The Forehead. They Then Went Back In Their Rooms." Grand Finally The Master bedroom." I Said To Ashley As I Lead Her To The Room. "yaay!" Ashley Said Smiling. I Opened The Double Doors And Once She Saw It She Gasped." Omg August I Love It Baby!" She Said Looking Around The Room.She Then Went In The Bathroom And The Walk in closet . "I Just love It August!' She Said Falling Back In The Bed. I Then Got On Top Of Her And Began To Give Her Kisses. "I'm Glad You Like It Baby" i Said Giving Her Another Kiss. She Then Wrapped Her Legs Around Me. I Began To Get Hard."Jr Has Been Really Missing Your Kitten For A While."I Said As I began To Stroke On Her."I Bet Jr Missing Whole Lot Of Kittens Too." She Said Rolling Her Eyes."Really Ashley." I Said Trying Not to Yell At Her. I then Got Off Her And Left The Room. She Then Got Out Of Bed And Followed."August!" She Said As I Went Downstairs. "Ashley I Try To Spark Our Relationship,But You Wanna Hand Me That Sh*t Like Really,Thats The Past Let It Go Like Seriously!" I Said To Her As She Stood At The Top Of The Stairs.She Sighed And Said" I'm Sorry Baby." She Began To Come Downstairs To Me And came To Me. I Held Her And Said"Its Ok Baby." She Then Got Out My Arms And Got Her Keys. "Where You Going?" I Asked."i Gotta Get The Kids And My Stuff Out The Car." She Said Walking Out The House. I Followed And Said"I'll Help." We Then Got All The Stuff Out The Car And Had The Kids To Get Their Stuff. As They Were In The House I Parked Ashley's Car In The Garage and Came Back In The House. Once I Went In The My Room Ashley Was In Bed On The Phone Bragging About The House To Karrueche."Girl Guess What Its A Seven Bedroom And Six Bathroom House With A Movie Theater,Indoor pool,Studio,And Game Room Yasss,So If Chris Act Up You Can Stay With Us." She Said. I Couldn't Help,but Laugh At Her.I Then Laid In Bed On Her Chest As She Talked To Her."Well Girl We'll Talk About This Later,August All In Our Business." she Said Looking At Me. "Bye Girl." She Said Hanging Up. "Well Where Were We Oh Yea Jr Is Missing your Kitten." I Said Licking On My Lips. "Too Bad For Jr He'll Just Be Missing my Kitten." She Said Laughing."Ugh" I Said Rolling Off Her. The Kids And Diego Then Came In The Room And Jumped In Bed With Us. We Then All Watched Tv together As A Family.