The Slims

August pov

It Was 2:00am When My Ni**as And I Were In The Studio Recording Music And Listening To Music. Ashley Then Came Downstairs In The Studio With One My T-shirts On And Cup Of Water In Her Hand. She Came To Me And Sat In My Lap."Baby When Are You Gonna Come In Bed With Me?Its Getting Very Lonely Up here." She Said Pouting As I Smoked My Weed." Later Baby." I Said Letting Out A Puff. "I'm Horny." She Whispered In My Ear As She Nibbled On It. She Then Got Up And Left The Studio."Guys You Aint Gotta Go Home,But You Got To Get The Hell Outta Here!" I Yelled As I Laughed. Dreadhead Smack His Teeth And Said"Man This Ni**a Pu*** Whipped." As I Let Out A Puff I Said" You Damn Right !" They All Then Left And Dreadhead Said "See Ya Tomorrow At The Party,You Can Bring Ya Girl Too." "alright"I Said Rushing Him Out. I Then Turned Off Everything And Went Upstairs To My Room Where Ashley Was Laying In Bed Naked. Lets Just Say That Night Was A Loongg Night.It Was A Lot Of Hair Pulling,Lip Biting,Ass and Thigh Smacking, Licking,Variety Of Positions,Loud Moans,Sexing On The Floor, and Sweat. By The End Of That Night We Went To Sleep In Some Soaked Sheets. At That Moment We Didn't Care That The Kids Were In Their Rooms Sleep.

The Next Morning I Woke Ashley Up With Breakfast In Bed. "Goodmorning My Love,Here I Have oatmeal And Peaches For You." I Said As I Sat The Tray On Her Lap." Thanks Baby She Said Giving Me A Kiss." Umm We Got A Party To Go To Tonight." I Said As I Laid In Bed."Oh Alright,But Who Gonna Watch The Kids?" Ashley Said As She Ate The Oatmeal."Their Grandma,She Gonna Stay The Night." I Said While I Was On My Phone Scrolling Through My Twitter Feed."Well Alright Then " Ashley Said Eating Her Peaches.Ashley Then Got Up And Went In The Kitchen. I Hopped Out Of Bed And Went Downstairs in The Kitchen With Her. Once She Put Her Dish And The Sink I Picked .Her Up And Sat Her On The Counter."You Think We Can Fu** Real Quick Right Here?" I Said Jokingly As She Wrapped Her Legs Around Me."*laughs* Nope Not At All" She Said Giving Me A Kiss. I Kissed Her Back And Said"I love You." We Then Made Out."Eeewwww Get A Room Mommy And Daddy" Aiden Said. "Eww"Ansley Said As She Giggled.Ashlen Then Said'Yea Get A Room!" Ashley And I Then Rolled Our Eyes And Continued To Make Out. Ashley Then Pulled Away."Kids Grandma Is Coming" She Said As I Continuously Kissed Her Lips As She Talked. "Yaayyy Grandma is Coming.Grandma is Coming!!" The Kids Yelled Going Upstairs. I Then Gave Her Another Kiss And Picked Her Up carrying her Back To The Room. We Watched Tv For The Rest Of The Day Until It Was Time For The Party.

Ashley Pov

August And I Took A Shower.We Then got Ready For The Party. I Wore a Black Faux Leather Deep V Neck Crop Top With A Black Leather Fitted Pencil Skirt. As I Sat At My Vanity And Did My Makeup I Looked At August Through The Mirror. He Had On A Black Leather Shirt And Black Jeans,And Black Jordans And A Black Leather Snapback."Aww Baee Tryna Match Me,You Cute Or Whatever More Like Whatever,But You Cute." I Said laughing as I Put My Black Lipstick On. He Laughed And said " No You're Matching Me I Had This Outfit Already Planned Out And I Know I'm Cute I Don't Need You To Tell Me." As I Did My Eyeliner Doing The Cat eye I Laughed And Said"oop I'm Sorry ." August Then Walked Over To Me And Looked In The Mirror."Da** You Looking Sexy." He Said. " Aww Thanks Bae" I Said Blushing."Oh I'm Sorry I Was Talking To My Self,but You're....... Cute i Guess." He Said licking His Lips And Winking."Ugh August You So Conceited!" I Said Laughing And Hitting Him." I'm Just Kidding Baby You're The Most Sexiest Thing Alive." He Said As He Wrapped His Arms Around Me And Kissed My Neck And Cheek."Oh Whatever "I Said Giving Him A Kiss Causing Black Lipstick To Get On His Lips. I Wiped The Black Lipstick Off His Lips And Said"Should I Put My Hair In A Bun Or Keep It Down?" He Took A While To Think And Said"I Don't Know,You'll Still Be Sexy Regardless." He Kissed My Cheek And Went Back To The Bathroom. "A Bun Will Do." I Said To Myself ,Sighing Hard Causing A Strand Of my Hair To Go Up And Back Down. I Saw That August Had His Gold Grill In And I'm Thinking The Hell He Got His In So Let Me Put Mines in Since We Matching. So I Put On My Diamond Fangs . I Just Love Those Fangs 😍😍. August Then Saw And Said" Oh I See Ya,Tryna Be Like Daddy." I Then Chuckled And Sprayed My Minajesty all Over My Body."You Ready?" August Said As He Turned His Hat To The Back." Yep"I Said As I Slipped My Christian Louboutin Eiffel Tower Heels on. As We Went Downstairs The Kids Were In The Living Room Watching Tv."Aww Mommy You Look Pretty! And Daddy You Look......Cute I Guess." Ashlen Said As She Walked Toward Us As I Busted Out Laughing. August Then Picked Her Up And Started Tickling Her" Oh Really Thats How It Is?" August Said Ticking Ashlen As She Laughed."I'm Just Kidding Daddy You Look...............Handsome." She Said Laughing. "Oh Ok" He Said. Right When He Put Her Down The Doorbell Rung."Thats Grandma!" I Yelled As I Jogged To The Door And Opened It."Grandma!" The Kids Yelled As They Ran To Her And Giving Her A Hug."Hey Grandma's Babies,How You Doing?" She Said."Good"They Said In Unison So Innocently. " Yal Look Nice" She Told August And I." Thank You"I Said Curtsying. "Thanks"August Said."you Welcome" She Said Putting Her Purse On The Counter As She Held Ansley."Well We Need To Go Now ,Thanks Again For Watching The Kids." August Said Trying To Rush And Leave. "Alright Have Fun" She Said Giving August And I A Kiss On The Cheek. The Kids Then Gave August A Hug And Kiss. "bye Mommy And Daddy" They Said In Unison." Bye Guys ,Mommy loves You" I Said As August Tried To Rush Me out."Love You Too" They Said. We Then Left The House and Got In The Car.

August Pov

We Finally Made It To The Party. We Were Greeted By A Man Who Must Have Been The Host.He Said"Da** Both Of Yal Tall And Skinny,Imma Call Yal The Slims." He stopped At Ashley's Lips. That How Short He Was."Well I'm Your Host So If You Need Anything My Names Corey. So Have A Great Time Slims." He Said. Ashley Chuckled And Said"Alright". We Then Walked To Where Everyone Was Which It Was Crowded With So Many People. We Socialized And Took A Few Drinks. Ashley Stayed By My Side Most Of The Time Until She Wondered Off. So As I Was Sitting Down Smoking Weed With Some Of the Ni**as, A$AP Rocky Came To Me with A Devilish Smile Saying"Aint That Yo Girl Over There Flirting With That Man." i Then Looked And There Sat Ashley And Some Man. So Much Anger Got Into Me. So I Sped Walked To Ashley. As Ashley Was smiling At Me So Innocently She Said"hey Baby This Is Fizz." He Then Said"wassup" I Didn't Even Give Thought To What He Said I Just Snatched Ashley Up By Her Arm With A Good Grip Of Her And Pulled Her To The Nearest Corner."ouch August What Is Your Problem!!" She Said As I Released My Grip Causing Her Arm To Have My Handprint on it."Ashley Why Are You Making Me Look Bad?!" I Semi-yelled At Her Making Sure She Heard Me Over The Loud Music."How Am I Making You Look Bad?!" She Said."You're Over There flirting With Some Ni**a When You Suppose To Be With Me." I Said.She Rolled Her Eyes And Said"First Of All We Weren't Flirting,He's My Friend,I Havent Touched Him Or Gave Him The Impression Of Me Liking Him And If You Was Looking you Would Have Saw His Girlfriend Which Was Sitting On The Other Side Of Him,So Clearly you Made Yourself Look Bad. I Can Already See It On Magazines, Singer August Alsina Snatches Wife ,model Ashley Alsina, Off The Couch And Pulls Her To A Corner. *laughs* Now It Looks Like Someone Owes Me An Apology." I Then Rolled My Eyes And Said "I'm Sorry Ma". She Then Gave Me A Kiss And Said"Its Ok". Ashley And I Then Walked Back To Where I Was Holding Hands. the Rest Of The Party Ashley Stayed With Me And Was Definitely Showing a Lot Of PDA. Which I Didn't Mind At All. Once The Party Was Over We Went Back Home And Everybody Was Sleep. So We Undressed And Did The Same.