Clumsy

August Pov
" Lee Get Your A** In Here" I Yelled As i Went Through My Instagram. Ashley Came Rushing To me " Wassup? what Did I Do?" she Said Frighten Of What She Has Done. "umm I've Been Looking On Instagram And i saw A Picture Of You on a man's Lap Kissing His Cheek.What's That All About?" I Said As I Looked at Her Waiting to catch her slipping."If It Makes You Feel Better He's Only Interested In Guys." She Snapped Back. She Then Left The Room."Lee Come back" I Said As I Waited For Her To Come Back."Nope!" she Yelled From Downstairs. I Got Out Of Bed And Went downstairs To Where Ashley Was. I Went To Ashley Where She Was Sitting Down Feeding Ansley And The Kids Were Drawing Pictures. I Stood Over Her And Lifted Her Chin So She Can See Me."When I Say Come Back I Expect You To Come." I Said As She Tried Not To Keep Eye Contact With Me."If I Say Nope I Expect You To Understand I'm Not Coming Because You can't Make Me Do Something I Don't Want To Do." She Said Moving Her Head From Me And Continued To Feed Ansley. The Kids Then Looked At Me Like Please Don't Argue. Knowing How Bad I Wanted To Yell at Her, I Just Kissed Her. She then Grabbed my Chin And Kissed Me Back."Aww Ling Lee Just Needed Love Thats Why She Was Snapping." I Said Laughing As She Rolled Her Eyes And Pushed Me Off Her. The Kids Then Laughed And Said"Ling Lee!" ashlen Then Said"Momlee!"Aiden And Ansley Said The Same thing As Ansley began To Clap. The Kids Continued To Say "Momlee."Ashley Then Looked At Me Like Really Nigga? "August Can You Finish Feeding Ansley For Me I Have to Use The Restroom." Ashley Said ."sure Ok." I Said. She Handed Me The Spoon And went Upstairs. I Then Sat Down And Began To Feed Ansley."Alright Open Up So The Race Car Can Get In Vrroom Vrroom." I Said As She Opened Her Mouth."Vrrooooommmm" I Said As I Put The Spoon In Her Mouth. I Then Took It Out. I Repeatedly Did That Until Puree Was All Gone. Ashley Then Came Back Downstairs And She Fell Down The Steps. She Got Back Up And Said" I'm Good Just Skipped A Few Steps." The Kids and I Then Laughed And I Said"Do You Know You Happen To Be Very Clumsy?" She Laughed and I Said"i've Been Knew Since I Was A Kid When I Tripped On My Shoelaces And Fell Into my Spaghetti......Everyone Laughed." I Tried Not To Laugh And Said"Ohh Thats Sad." she Then Smiled And Said" Yea" ashley then Came To Ansley And Picked Her Up."Don't Drop My Daughter." I Said As I Laughed. She Then pretended Like She Was About Fall."aayyee Don't Do That sh** Again." I Said Laughing." you Know Whats Funny As I Was In A Photo shoot I Was trying to Act Cute For The Camera And I Ended Up Tripping On A Cord." ashley Said As She Sat On The Sofa And Began Playing With Ansley."Oh Wow" I Said As I Laughed. Ashley Then Said " I Actually Wasn't THAT Clumsy Before I Met You.Like I Barely Tripped And Fall That Much." I Then Laughed And Said" Don't Blame Your Problems On Me." As Ashley Played With Ansley She Began to Sing.
🎶First time
That I saw your eyes
Boy you looked right through me, mmmhmm
Played it cool
But I knew you knew
That cupid hit me, mmm mmm
You got me tripping, stumbling, flipping, fumbling
Clumsy cause I'm falling in love
You got me slipping, tumbling, sinking, fumbling
Clumsy cause I'm falling in love
So in love with you
Can't help it.🎶
I Laughed And Said"I Guess Lee I Guess." As Ashley Went Upstairs with Ansley She Began To Say Over And Over"can't Help It The Girl Can't Help It." Aiden And Ashlen Then Began To Say It. That Sh** Was Real Contagious Cause I Began To Say it too. I Then Went Upstairs In The Room With Ashley And Ansley. As I Walked In I Tripped On One Ansley's Toys And Fell on My A**."Someone Happens To Be Clumsy." Ashley Said As She Laughed."Nahh I'm Just In Love." I Said As I Got Up And Gave Ashley A kiss.