By Your Side

Ashley Pov

August Was Still Kicked Out The House, But He Ended Up Going Back On Tour. So While He Was Doing That I Was Do My Business Which Has Been Blowing Up With All Types Of People Who Wanted To Be In It. So I Was In Meeting With This Female Named Chantelle Young-Brown. She Was So Beautiful And Unique. I Just Loved Her Personality. She Wanted To Be In My Agency. She Was Currently Working With Tyra Banks, But She Came To Me! As We Were Talking My Phone Vibrated And It Was A Message. I Looked At The Preview And It Said "August Collapsed On Stage!"Once I heard I Wanted To Get Up In Leave Right There, But I Couldn't. So I Said "Ok Here Is The Paper Sign Here And You're good To Go! "She Then Said "Uum I Feel As If You're Rushing Me."I Then Said "I'm So Sorry,Its Just Something Happened To My Husband."She Then Said "Oh I Understand. "She Then Signed The Paper And Shook My Hand And Said "I Hope Your Husband Feels Better."I Then Said "Thank You" As I Put The Paper In A File. Then I Got My Purse And Keys And Left Out The Room With Her And Locked It Behind Me. I Then Got In My Car And Rushed To Pick Ashlen And Aiden From School. I Then Dropped Them Off At Their Grandma's House With Ansley. I then Flew On A Jet To Get To Manhattan Where August Was At. Once I Got To The Hospital I Asked The Lady At The Front Desk "Where Is August Alsina's Room? "She Then Said "And You Are?"I Then Said "His wife Now Where Is He?"She Then Said "I Need Proof. "I Then Showed Her Our Wedding Pictures And My Ring. She Then Said "Oh Ok He's In Room 403."So I Then Said "Thanks". While I Was in The Elevator I thought About how I Dropped Everything To Make Sure My Husband Who Cheated On Me Was Fine, Its Like Thats My First Love,The Father Of My Kids,My First Husband I'm gonna Always Have That Love For Him And Always Care For Him. Even When I'm Mad At Him And Things Go Wrong I'm Still Gonna Be By His Side Through Thick And Thin.So Once I Got Out The Elevator I Went To The Room That Was Guarded By Two Bodyguards. Once They Saw Me They Moved In Let Me In. Once I Went In I Gave August Friend Dreadhead(Don't Know Real Name) A Hug. I Then Asked Him "How is August Doing "He Then Said "Well He Had A Few Seizures,But He's Still In A Coma." I Then Said "Oh Dang Did Anybody else Come? "He Then Said "Well Teyana She Was Here A Few Minutes Ago. "I Then Pouted And Said "I Missed Her Thats Baee How She Gonna Leave,Is She Coming Back Tomorrow?" He Then Said" I Think So. "I Then Sat In The Chair Next To The Bed And Said "Oh Ok ."I Then Stared At August As He Laid There With Tubes In His nose, Oxygen Mask Thingy, a Neck Cast,Things Connected To His Chest And Finger. I Then Kissed August Forehead. I Then Began To Pray For Him. I Then Said To Him "August I Know You, I Know That You Are A Fighter And you Gonna Live Through This, I Need You Just Like You Need Me August,you Can't Go Now You Got A Family Who Needs You And A Baby On The Way. "I Was Then Interrupted By Dreadhead He Said "You Pregnant?"I Then said "No He Got A Baby By Another Girl."He Then Said "Dang He Got A Girl Pregnant While Yal Was Married?"I Then Looked At August And Said "Yep. "Dreadhead Then Said "Wow You Still Stayed With Him?" I Then Said "Yep, I Love Him And I Plan On Being By his Side Through Thick And Thin. "He Then Said "I Hope I Find A Woman Like You". I Then Chuckled And Said "Yea,I Guess."It Then Began To Get Late So Dreadhead Ended Up Falling Asleep In The Chair And I Laid In Bed With August. I Rested My Head On His Chest Hoping He Would Have Started Playing In My Hair,But That Didn't Happen. He Just Laid There Without Movement At All. I Then Ended up Falling Asleep On Him. The Next Morning August Was Still In His Coma. His Room Was Then Filled With Cards And Balloons And Posters. I Then Smiled At the Fact In How Much People Cared For August Like He Was Family. I Then Got Up In Got Me A Drink From The Vending. Once I Went Back In The Room I Saw Teyana. I Then Ran To Her And Yelled "Baee!"She Then Said "Heeyy!"We Then Hugged. I Then Said "So What Going On With You". She Then Said "Well I've Been In The Studio,I Finally Released Maybe "I then Said "Yasss Thats My Song! "She Then Said "Aww Thanks Hun,SoWhats Up With You?"I Then said "Well I'm Doing Great With One Of A Kind Modeling Agency, I Get New Clients Everyday And I'm Still Modeling,But Things Has Been Stressful."She Then Said "Whats Going On? "I Then Saw Dreadhead Staring At Us Listening To Our Convo. I Then Said "Come With Me To The Vending Machine."So We Left The Room. As We Walked I Said "Well You Remember What Happened At The One Of A Kind Launching Party. "She Then Laughed And Said "You Threw That Drink At That Girl". I Then Said "Yea Well She's My Exbestfriend, She Ended Up Getting Pregnant With August Baby."Teyana Then Gasped And Said "For real!?" I Then Said "Yep,Well We Not For Sure But She Claim He The Daddy,But Anyways i'm Thinking Well August Fu**** Her Last Year So Why She Just Getting Pregnant?Then I Realized This Has To Be Recent Which It Was So I Told August I Didnt Care Where He Went,But He Had To Get Out I Had Enough."Teyana Then Said "I Know Thats Right,but They Did It Twice?! "I Then Sighed and Said "Yep."She Then Said "And you still Stayed With Him?"I Then Said" Yea."She Then Said "Da**"I Then Said "Lately Its Just Been Stressful Juggling Modeling,Agency,And Kids, Then August In The Hospital All At Once."She Then Said"I Understand."She Then Said "Did You See The Video Of August Collapse?"I Then Said "No." She Then Showed Me And I'm Like Dang Boo. We Then Walked Back To The Room And She Said "Well I Need To Get Going. "I Then Hugged Her And Said "Ok See Ya Later". She Then Left Leaving me With Dreadhead and August. I Then jumped On The Bed With August Then I Started To Do Stuff August Wouldn't Let Me Do,Such As playing With His Mouth Like A Puppeteer Saying "I Love Ashley So Much And I'm Gonna Spoil Her And Buy Her Things". I Then Gave Him Tons Of Kisses and biting on his Lips. Then I Just Laid There And Watched Tv.

August Pov

As I Was Just waking Up I See That I'm In The Hospital. I Looked Around There Was Ashley Laying On Me Sleep,Dreadhead In The Chair Sleep,And get well cards,balloons,flowers,And Posters. I Then Started To Play With Ashley's Nose. She Then Murmured "Stop August."I Then Did It Again And She Said "August Quit It."Then She Looked At Me And Said "August!"Then She Gave Me A Kiss. I Then said "What Happened?"She Then Said "You Collapsed On The Stage,Had Multiple Seizures,And Was In A 3 Day Coma."I Then Said "Oh Dang."She Then said"Dreadhead And I Have Been By Your Side The Whole Time And Teyana Came By To Check Up On You And Nicki Coming To Visit You Today."I Then Said "Ok."She Then Said "You Better Be Lucky You Have A Friend Like Dreadhead. He Was By Your Side The Whole Time". I Then Looked At Him While He Was Sleep And I Yelled "Wake Up!"He Then Jumped A Little. I Then Said "Thanks Man For Being By My Side. "We Then Shook Hands As Ashley Took A Picture. I Then Said "Can I Take This sh** Off My Neck."Ashley Then Got the nurse And The Nurse Took It Off For Me. Then Nicki Came And Gave Ashley A Hug And Said "I See That Ass Been Getting Bigger Each Time I See You."Everyone Then Began To Laugh As Ashley Began To Twerk. Nicki Then Said" Now How Is My Little Brother Doing?"I Then Smiled And Said" I'm Doing Fine Sis."She Then Said "Ok You Know I Was Praying For Ya."I Then Said "Thank You". Ashley Then Got A Call. Once She Got Off The Phone I Asked Her "Who was that?". She Then Said "Your Mom She's Coming With The Kids And Your Older Brother ,Then The Kids And I Gonna Fly Back Home."I Then Said "Oh Ok,But Why?"She Then Went Through Her Hair And Said "The Kids Got School Tomorrow."I Then Said "Oh Yea Well Ok."Ashley Then Left The Room. Nicki Then Said "That Girl Is A Keeper ,She Was There For You Even When You Cheated On Her And You Better Treat Her Right August Or I'm Gonna Fight You And Steal Her From You."I Then Chuckled And Said "Yes Maam."She Then Said "Selfie!"Then We Took A Few Pictures then She Left. Ashley Then Came Back With Ansley In Her Arms And Ashlen,Aiden,My Mom,And My Brother Travis was Following Behind Her. The Kids Then Jumped in Bed And Ashley Sat Ansley In My Lap. Ashlen Then Said "Daddy What Happened?"I Then Said "Daddy Fell Off The Stage And It Made Him Fall Asleep For 3 Days."As My Mom Kissed My Forehead And My Brother Dapped Me ,Ashlen Said" I  Hope That Doesn't Happen To Me, But When You Come Home I'll make You some Soup and Read You A Bed Time Story Like You Do When I'm Sick". I Then Said "That Sounds Great". Aiden Then Said "Daddy I draw This For You."He Then Handed Me A Drawing Of Me Holding A Microphone.I Then Said "Thank You Son. "As Ansley Played With My Mouth ,Ashley Said "Well We Need To Get Going Yal Have School Tomorrow."The Kids Then Whined And Said "Mommy". She Then Said "Come On Guys Give Your Dad A Kiss goodbye ."The Kids Then Gave Me A Kiss And Ashley Gave Me A Long Passionate Kiss . She Then said "I  Love You And When You Get Out The Hospital You Can Come home."I Then Said" I Love You Too And Ok."She Then Picked Ansley Up and Gave Everyone A Hug And Left. Dreadhead Also.Once They Left My Mom Put Her Gospel Music On As I Laid There. Then I Got My Laptop And Started To Do Some Work. Like Right Now I Just Wanna Go Home To My Wife And Kids.

I've Been Getting Better So Now I  Can Leave The Hospital,But I Had To Be In A Wheel Chair. I Hated That Now I Feel How Ashley Felt. So I Then Tried To Walk, But I Fell So I Got Back Up And Walked Again. I Then walked Normally,But My Mom Kept Worrying About Me Falling Or Collapsing Again.I Ended Up Getting On The Jet And Flying Back Home Which Was Empty Since Ashley Was At Work With Ansley And The Kids Were At school. So I got My Key From Under The Welcome Mat And Unlocked The Door. I Then Just Went To My Room And Laid And Thought About How God Saved Me And Allowed Me To Live. I Then Fell Asleep.