Dudley

You're gone and I gotta stay

High all the time

To -high to-

High all the time

To -high to-

High all the time

To keep you off my Mind

Hippie Sabotage Stay High

Ashley Pov

Today I Had To Do A Photo shoot With My Friend Dudley O'shaughnessy. He Very Sweet And Attractive,But Not As Attractive As My Baby August. So As We All Know August Wanted To Tag Along Since I'll Be Working With An Attractive Male,Ugh.

As I Woke Up From My Alarm Clock, I Turned The Alarm Clock Off And Stretched."Wake Up!"I Said To August As I Got Out The Bed. He Turned Over And Continued To Sleep. So I Went In The Bathroom And Did My Personal Chores. As I Brushed My Teeth August Held Me From Behind And Rested His Chin In The Crook Of My Neck. He Then Began To Kiss My Neck Softly."Goodmorning." He Said With A Just Waking Up Voice." Goodmorning Lovebug." I Said Kissing His Forehead. August Began To Do His Personal Chores As I Got Dressed.Once He Was Dressed And We Were Ready To Go. We Then Got In My Car And Left. As We Were In The Car I Thought About That Day When August Made A Scene At The ASAP Rocky Photoshoot And I'm Just Thinking What If He Does It This Time. So I Decided I Was Gonna Give August All Of My Attention.So Before We Went August Got Me Some Starbucks. Once We Made It To The Set The Workers Were Pull Me To My Room Since They were In A Rush. So I Dragged August With Me Into The Dressing Room. As I Got Dress August Was On His Phone Taking Pictures Of Me Once I Was Done I Went To Him And Snatched His Phone." You Little Pervert, Taking Pictures Of Me While I Undress." I Said As I Gave Him A Kiss. We Both Then Passionately Kissed. Our Kisses Were So Passionate That If The Makeup and Hair Team Wasn't To Knock On The Door We Would Have Been Fu**ing. So I Got Off Him And Opened The Door."You Ready?!" The Hairstylist Said. "Yea" I Said As I Went Through My Hair. So She Began To Do My Hair As The Makeup Artist Did My Makeup. Then It was Camera Time.

When We Walked On Set I Held August Hand And When We Made It He Pulled me In For A Hug And Kiss. So I Was Actually Having Fun On Set. It Was A Good Vibe. Like Every Once In A While I Would Blow August A Kiss Or Wink At Him To Show Him He Was The Only One On My Mind. Sometimes I Would Catch August Mean Mugging Dudley."Don't Let August Get To You,he Just A Little Possessive He's Actually Real Cool" I Whispered To Dudley As He Wrapped His arms Around Me For The Picture." He Really Doesn't Intimidate Me" Dudley Whispered Back As We Posed. I Looked At August He Stared Deeply Into My Soul Like He Heard What Me And Dudley Said. So I Just Awkwardly Smiled At Him. As I Changed My Position Dudley Whispered"Ashley I Miss You,I Miss What We Had." As I Stared In Shock I Whispered "Forget What We Had Dudley What We Had Was Nothing." He Then Went In Silence And We Continued The Photo Shoot. Once We Was Done We Took A Picture With The Photographer.As I Walked Off To August Dudley Yelled"Ashley I Still Have Feelings For You ,When You Did it Should Have Never Did It Good Like That!" My Jaw Dropped When He Said That And I Was Scared For My Life Because August Looked Real Mad.I Walked To August And Said"Its Not Wha-" He Cut Me Off By Putting His Hand In My Face And Walking Off. I Then Followed Him To The Dressing Room With Tears In My Eyes. "August!" I Said As He Got His Keys. "Baby Can We Talk About This?" I Said As I Grabbed His Hand. He Snatched His Hand Away And Said "In the Car Ashley!" I Just Stood There With Tears As Everyone Stared. I Wiped My Tears And Dudley Came To Me Trying To Hold Me ."Move!I Don't Want You,My Husband Is Mad At Me Because Of You,The Best Thing You Can Do Is Leave Me Alone!" I Said As I Pulled Away And Got My Stuff. I Left The Place In Got In The Car With August. "You Cheating Now Ashley!" August Said As He Pulled Out The Parking Lot. "No!August We Just Messed Around After You and I Got An Divorce!" I Yelled. August Then Looked At Me And Said "When Was You Gonna Tell Me?" I Looked At Him While He Drove And said" Never Because It Wasn't Your Business What I Did When I Was Single,I Didn't Ask You What You Did,Did I? Ok" August Tighten His Grip On The stirring Wheel And Said" I'm Stuck On How he Got To Fuck And I Had To Wait Til Marriage To Fu**!" I Sighed And Said" August I Was High And Drunk,All I Remember Was Laying In Bed Next To Him naked." As august Drove He Said" Ashley You Barely Smoke I've Only Seen you Smoke Once ,So Why did You Do It Then?" I Looked Out The Window And Said" I Was hurt, sad, lonely, Heartbroken, Depressed, And Emotional At The Time Getting High And Drunk Was The Cure For Me,And One Day He Happen To Be There And What Happened ..Happened ." He Looked At Me With Sympathy And Continued To Drive. The Rest Of The Ride Was Silent. Once We Got Home I Laid On The Sofa in the Living Room as August Was In Our Room watching Tv Laying Down. A Few Hours Later August Came In The Kitchen To Get Something To Eat. As He Grabbed The Bag Of Doritos Out Of The Pantry He Said " I Should Have Kicked You Out The House For Accidentally Fu**ing Someone Because You Were High Or Drunk Just Like You Did To Me." He Then Went Back To The Room With The Doritos Leaving Me There To Think About What He Said. Once He Left Tears Began To Go Down My Face As I Laid There On The Sofa In Silence.