Meant 2 Be

Short Chapter
____________________________________

August Pov

As I Was Laying Bed Going Through My Twitter Feed I Got A Text From My Mom.

📱text Convo📱

Mama😘- Oh My I Found This Picture Of You When You Was One years Old At Daycare sunshine And You Was Hugging This Girl Who Was Your Age And She Looks Just Like Ashley.*Sends Picture*

Me- Oh Gosh Wtf That Does Look Like Ashley. There Is No Way Possible Thats Ashley. Oh Wow What The World.

Mama😘- Heres Another Picture *sends A Pic Of me And the Girl Holding Hands As They Took A Nap.*

Me- Oh Wow I Gotta ShowAshley, Ohh Wooww

📱end Of Text Convo📱

I Went Downstairs To Where ashley,The kids, and fizz's Son Kameron."Ashley Is This You?" i Said As I Showed Her The pictures.her Jaw Dropped And She Said "Yess Thats Me, But How The World am I With You...What Daycare Is That?" I Then Said "Daycare Sunshine." Ashley Then Called Her Mom." Mommy Do You Remember Me Going To Daycare Sunshine?...............oh Wow We Just Found A Pic Of August And I As Little Kid...........Yep That Was August.....it Is Crazy......well Thank You Talk To You later..... Alright Bye." Ashley Said And Then She Hung Up."What Did She Say" Kameron Said Entertained About Whats Going on."My Mom Said I Did Go To daycare Sunshine,But For Only Five Days because we Moved." ashley Said With An Surprised face."Ohh Wooooww" I Said."So You Was Mines All Along Maybe Thats Why I Felt Something When We Held Hands And When I Held You." I Said Still Stuck On The Fact We Knew Each Other When We Was Babies And We Didn't Even Know."Awww Baby." Ashley Said As She Came To Me And Gave Me A Kiss. We Then Passionately Kissed."I Love You Lovebug." She Said As She Wrapped Her Arms Around my Neck."love You Too ashley." We Then Kissed. "I Guess Thats Just Proving That We Were Meant To Be." Ashley Said Smiling Big."I Guess So." I Said Adoring Her.