Tears

Ashley Pov

As August And I Laid In Bed we Talked About Last Night." Ashley I Never knew You Could Ride Good." He Said As He Went Through My Hair. " I Didn't Know Either,I've Always Wanted To Try,But You Always Was on Top." August Smiled And Said" Well For Now On You Can Be On Top.' I Looked At Him Crazy And Said"No Thank You,That Was A Lot Of Hardwork I Rather Lay Back And Relax As You Do The Work." August Rolled His Eyes And Laughed."Well I Got To Give My Hairstylist Back The Wig And Swing By The Office." I Said As I Played With August Chin Hair. "Ok Baby" He Said Kissing My Forehead. I Then Got Out Of Bed,Slipped Some clothes And Shoes. I Then Got My Keys And Phone And Left. I Made It To My Hairstylist Place And Gave Her The Wig And Drove To My Office. Once I Made It To The Office I Walked To The Front Door And Out Of Nowhere Everything Went Black. A Sack Was Put On My Head. I Began To Kick And Scream,But That Didn't Work.The Person Picked Me up And Put Me In Their Car.When I Was Put In The Car The Person Wrapped A Rope Around My Hand Real Tight. The Person Took The Sack Off My Head And Said" Miss me Baby?" I Looked At The Person And It Was Dudley. I Then Spit In His Face And He Said" You Little Bi***!" He Then Slapped Me Which Caused Me To Fall In The Seats. He Then Slammed The Door And Jogged To The Front Seat And Drove." My Husband Shot A Ni**a Before And He Not Scared To Shoot Another!" I Yelled. Dudley Looked At Me Through The Rearview Mirror And Said "Fu** Your Husband!" I Tried To Think Positive. "August Is Gonna Save Me,August gonna Save Me" I Thought To Myself. I Couldn't Even Think Positive Cause August Probably Thinks I'm At The Office Working. What Made It Worst Was My Phone Just Died. As Dudley Was Driving To His Place he Began To Sing Off Tune

🎶Why Don't You Love Me,Tell Me Ashley Why Don't You Love Me When I Make Me So Da** Easy To Love! 🎶

"Ashley Why Don't You Love Me?" Dudley Said Giving Me The Sad Face.

" Because You're Not My Husband!" I Said Fearlessly. We Finally Made It To His Place. He Got Out The Car And got Me Out. He Picked Me Up And Brought Me In The House into His Room. He Threw Me On The Bed And Said " All I Did Was Love And Treat You Right And This Is How You Treat Me." He Then Got On Top Of Me And Said" I'm Gonna Give You The Loving You've Been Missing." He Then Took The Ropes Off Me And Thats When I Started to punch,Slap,and Scratch Him. He Then Pinned My Hands To The Bed And Said "Baby Why You Doing this To Me?" He Then Began To Kiss my Neck. A Moan Slipped Out My Mouth And He Said " Ohh You Like That Huh?" "Fu** You!" I Said And Kicked Him. He Looked At Me And Said "Bi*** You Just Fu**ed Up!" Thats When He Slapped Me And Continued To punch Me. I Just Laid There In Pain With Tears Rolling Down My Face .I've Never Thought That One Day This Would Happen To Me. Then It Was That One Punch That Made Me Blackout.

****************************************

I Woke Up And There I Was Laying In The Bed Naked With Dudley On Top Of Me Sleep. I looked At The Clock And it Was 12:00am. So I Slowly Slipped From Under Him.I Got Scared Because I Thought DudleyWoke Up,but He Wasn't He Just Rolled Over. I Was In So Much Pain I Could Barely Walk. So I Put My Clothes Back On And Snuck To The Kitchen.I Got The House Phone And Called The Taxi Company for a Ride And Gave Him Them The Address. I Hung Up And Snuck Out The House. 5 Minutes Later A Taxi Came And Got Me. As I Got In The Car I Yelled" Go Now!" The Taxi Man Then drove Off. He Then Said "Maam Are You Ok?" " I'm Fine I Just Wanna Go Home!" I Said Annoyed. " I'm Sorry Ma'am, I Will Take You home." He said Looking At Me Through The Rearview Mirror And Back At The rode. I Gave him My Address And He Drove Me Home. Once He Made It to My House I Digged Through My Pockets Trying To Find Money, But He Said" Don't Worry About It You Had A Long Night." I Then Said "Thank You,And I'm Sorry for Being So Angry With You-" He Cut Me Off And Said "Its Ok." I Then Got Out The Car And Went In The House. Right When I Got In The House August Was In The Living Room Sitting on The Sofa In the Dark." You Know What Time It Is , Do You Know How Many Times I called You?" He Then Turned On The Light And Looked At Me. He Ran Up To Me And Said "What Happened?!"

August Pov

I Looked At Ashley Who Had Bruises All Over Her Body And Her Wrist Had Rope Marks. I Then Lifted Her Chin Up And Saw A Red Mark On Her Neck."Who Did This?!" She Tried To Say The Name,But She Just Began To Cry.So I Pulled Her In And Held Her As She Cried In My Shoulder. I Then Kiss Her Head. So Much Anger Came Into Me And Whoever Did This Will Pay A Price. I Then Took Her To The Sofa And Sat Her In My Lap. "What Happened?" I Said Kissing Her Bruise Softly And Held Her Close. As She Cried She Said" I w-was Going To The Office And Out Of Nowhere A Sack Is Put Over M-My Head And I Find Out It Was Dudley, He Took Me To His Place And I Was Trying To Fight Him Off Me,But He Continually Punched Me And Then I Blacked Out.Then He Raped Me As I Was Blacked Out." Once she Said Dudley And He Raped Her I Was Real Angry I Had This Urge To Kill. My Jaw Clenched When She Told Me That. She Then began To Cry Some More. So I Carried Her To Our Room And Laid Her In Bed. I Then Took Off All Her Clothes And Examined Her Bruises. "Does It Still Hurt?" I Said as I Looked At Them. "Yes"She Said As She Wiped Her Tears. I Then Ran Downstairs And Got Ice Wrapped In A Wet Rag.I Came Back And Saw Ashley In Bed In Pain. I Really Hate To See My Baby In Pain. I Then Sat In Bed Next To Ashley And Put Ice On Each Bruise And Softly Pecking Them. Once I Was Done I Got My Gun From The Way Back Of Our Walk In Closet In A Shoe Box And Check If I Had Bullets In It which I Did. I Then Left The Closet And Ashley Saw Me With The Gun And Said" August Don't Do It,Its Not Worth It!" I Looked At Her And Said" What You Mean Its Not Worth It Ashley!I'm Not Gonna Let This Ni**a Think He Can Beat And Rape My Wife And Get Away With Oh Fu** No!" "But He's A Well Known Person If You Was To Kill Him The World Will Know And Find Out Who Killed Him And You Could Get Arrested And I Won't Be Able To Live Life Without You,I Don't Want My Kids To Have To Talk To Their Dad Through A Glass Window August!" Ashley Yelled. "Can you At Least Give Thought About The Consequences? Now Put The Gun Down And Lay Back Down With Me." Ashley Said. So i Did So. I Laid With Her Until She Fell Asleep. Once She Was Sleep I Snuck out Of Bed And Slipped On Some Shoes And Drove To The Ni**a House. Once I Made It To His House I Rung The Door Bell. He Came Down And Opened The Door. Right When He Opened The Door I Punched Him Causing Him To Fall On The Ground. I Then Got On Top Of Him And Started To Continuously Punch Him Until He was Knocked Out. I then Got Up And Continuously Kicked Him In The Face And His Side . I Then put A Sack over His Head And Drove Him To The Police Station. Once I Made It To The Police Station I Gave Him To The Police And Said "This Man Kidnapped My Wife,beat Her,And Raped Her And He Got What He Deserved So I Decided To Turn Him In Instead Of Kill His A**."They Took The Sack Off Him And He Face Was Messed Up. I Then Walked Off And Left. I Went Back Home And Laid Back In Bed With Ashley Like Nothing Happened At All.