No Makeup

They don't ever see you like I do

First thing when you wake up

Before you put on your make-up

And they don't really know you like I do

Cause with me you ain't the same

You ain't gotta run no game

~August Alsina,Get Ya Money

August Pov

As I Was Sleep, I Woke Up To Ashley Moving Around In Bed As She Slept. I Woke Her Up And She Got Scared,Thinking I Was Dudley. I Then Held Her As She Cried And Said "Its Ok Baby,I'm Right Here." I Said As I Kissed Her Forehead. I Held Her Tight As She Was Shaking.I then played In Her Hair Until She Fell Asleep.

Ashley Pov

I Woke Up The Next Morning in August's Arms. I Looked Up At Him And He Was Watching Tv and He Looked Down At Me. "Goodmorning Baby,How You Feeling?" He Said Kissing My Lips Softly."Goodmorning,I'm Feeling Ok,It Doesn't Hurt When I Move Anymore Only When Its Touched." I Said As I Looked At One Of The Bruises. August Then Said"Aight."August Then Got Up And Said" You Need Anything?" I Thought About What I Needed And Said" 2 Pain Killers And Water." He Then Left The Room To Get It. I Slowly Got Up With Slight Pain And Walked To The Full Body Mirror. There I Stood In The Mirror Looking At My Naked and Bruised Body.I Then Looked down At The Floor With Glossy Eyes,Dissatisfied With How I Looked. Thats When August Came and Held Me From Behind.August Then Lifted My Chin Up So I Can Look At Myself. I Looked Away And Said"This Isn't Attractive At All." I Said Rolling My Eyes. August Then Said "You Know What ,This Bruise right Here Actually Brings Out Your Eyes." I Then Laughed And Elbowed Him Saying"You're So Silly!"August Laughed And Said "I Just Wanna Show You How Beautiful You Are To Me, These Bruises Don't Phase Me At All,You're Still Gonna be That beautiful Girl I Married." He Then Kissed My Neck And Cheek. He Then Picked Me up And Brought me To The Bed As He Laid In Bed And I Laid On Top Of Him. I Sat Up,Took The Medication,Drunk The Water,And Laid Back On His Chest. August Then Began To Play In My Hair. The Doorbell Rung ."Thats The Kids!" August Said In Sarcasm. I Rolled Over,Covered Up My Body, And Allowed Him To Get Up.He Then Left To OpenThe Door. Seconds Later The Kids Came Running In The Room To See Me. Once They Saw Me They Stopped In Their Tracks And August Came Up Behind Them Holding Ansley. "Mommy What Happened?" Ashlen Said Lightly Touching The Bruise. I Looked At August And Back At Her and Said"Mommy Fell Down The Stairs." August Chuckled A Little And I Looked At Him And He Went To A Straight Face."I Hope You Get Better Mommy." Ashlen Said Lightly Kissing My Bruise. Aiden then Did The Same And said" Get Well Mommy." The Kids Then Ran out The Room. August and Ansley Got In Bed.Ansley Crawled Out Of August's Arms And Came To Me. She Crawled Up On Me And Gave My Bruise A Kiss Leaving Drool All On It. "Thank You!" I Said To Ansley."Welwum"She Said smiling. I Then Smiled And Gave Her A Kiss."August Hand Me Some Clothes."I Said To August As He Dozed Off. He Rubbed His Face,Got Up And Grabbed One Of His Tshirts. He Handed It To Me And Got Back In Bed And Fell Asleep. I Slipped The Shirt On And Put My Hair In A Messy Bun. Ansley And I Went To The Playroom Where Ashlen And Aiden Were. I Sat In The Bean bag Chair With Ansley. Ashlen Then Came To Me With Her Doctor Costume On And Aiden Following Her as Usual. "Mommy I Will Be Your Doctor So you Can Get Better Alright." She Said."Alright" I Said As Ansley Got Out My Lap And Walked To Her Toys."Aiden Hand Me The Heart Sounder,Aiden!All I Ask For you To Do Is Give Me The Heart Sounder!Thats The Most Easiest Thing You Can Do." Ashlen Said To Aiden As He Looked Lost. I Just Had To Laugh A Little Because Ashlen Is Just Like Her Daddy. Aiden Then Handed Her The Stethoscope. She Put Them In Her Ears And Put The Other Part to My Heart."Breathe In And Out." she Said To Me. As I Breathe In And Out She Said "Your Heart Sounds Good." She Then Said "Your Bruises I Have The Right Medication For It." "What Is It?" I Said. "Love!" She Said Smiling Big. "Yea Love!"Aiden Said Giving Ashlen A High Five. They Then Gave Me Kiss On The Bruises."Thank You! Doctors I Feel Much Better!" I Said Giving Them Hugs And Kissing All Over. I Then Got Up And Ansley Followed. I Went In My Room And Ansley Got In The Bed watching tv As August Was In The Bathroom Taking A Shower. You Could Hear Him Singing Becky G-Shower. I Was Busting Out Laughing And Ansley Was Just Giggling. I Then Burst Into The Bathroom And He Changed His Song So Quick Into I'll Beat The Pu*** Up. I bursted out Laugh And Said "You Aint Slick I Heard Ya A** Singing Shower." He Looked At Me Through The Glass And Said" You Didn't Hear Shi*." "Oh Ok " I Said Winking At Him As He Bathe. I Then Sat On The Counter And Watched August Bathe. "He Caught Me Looking And Said"Whatchu Looking At You Little Pervert?" I Laughed And Said "Them Perfect Buns Of Yours." He Laughed And Covered Up His Butt. I Then Hopped Off The Counter And Left The Bathroom. Ansley Was Sleep So I Took Her To Her Room And Got Some Clean Clothes And Went Back To The Bathroom. August Was Just Getting Out The Shower As I Took My Clothes Off And Ran The Water. Once August Got Dressed I Slipped In The Bathtub. As I Soaked In The Bathtub It Felt So Good Like All My Bruises Felt Like They Were Healing. "That Feels Good Don't It?"August Said Smiling As He Came To Sit on The Edge Of The Tub. "Heck Yea." I Said Resting My Head On The edge Of The Tub. "How Would You Feel If I Ended Getting Pregnant By Him?" I Said In Concern,Looking At Him. August Sighed And Said" Its Like Whatever,If You End Up Getting pregnant I'm Gonna Be The Father For The Baby And Treat It Like Its My Own." I Stared At Him As If I Fell In Love With Him All Over Again."Whatchu Looking At?" He Said Smiling. "You,I Love You So much." I Said Leaning In For A Kiss. "I Love You Too" He Said Giving Me A Long Kiss. I Then Bathe,Rinsed Off,Got Out The Bathtub,and Dried off. As I Put My Clothes On I Saw August Looking At Me Through The Mirror Licking And Biting His Lips."What Ever Going Through You Head You Better Clear It Cause You Getting Nothing Tonight." I Said Laughing."Ugh" He Said Rolling His Eyes. I Then Left The Bathroom As August Followed And Said "Are You Pregnant?" "Umm No August." I Said As I Hopped In Bed. "Alright." He Said Getting In Bed With Me. He Then Turned On The Tv And Gladly My Show Bad Girls Club Redemption Was On." Oh Lord Whhy?!" August Said Making that Face 😩. I Laughed And Said "Shut Up I'm Watching Tv Shhh." He Then Went Silent And We Both Watched The Show Together.