Doing Something New

Ashley Pov

I'm Finally Back To Normal. Thank God! August Is Always Under Me He Has Slowly Became Clingy. I Guess Because He Felt As If He Almost Lost Me So He Tries To Cherish Every Moment With Me. As I Was In Bed With August, I Began To Draw A Picture Of August Sleeping. Once I Was Done Drawing He Woke Up And Looked At Me Like I Was A Angel. In A Sleepy Voice He Asked Me "What you Drawing baby?"I Then Said "I'm Drawing You Baby". He Then Said" Can I See. "I Then Said "Sure". He Then Said "This Is Amazing "He Then Went Through My Other Drawings, Which Was Of Ansley,Ashlen,And Aiden. Then The Rest Were Sketches Of Clothes On Mannequins. August Then Said "so This Is What You Do When You're Bored." I Then Said" Yep. He Then Said "I Guess You Wanna be A Fashion Designer Now. "I Then Got Excited Because Of The Topic He Just Brought Up. So I Said "Yea!" I Would Love To Do That ,I Wanna Do Something Different And Try New Things , I Wanna Think Outside The Box! August Then Looked At Me With Amazement. He Then Said" That Sounds Great Ashley. "I Then Said "You Know What, It Doesn't Have To Be fashion Designing It Just Has To Be Something New!"I Then Wrote In My Journal:

Journal Entry 2 : Doing Something New

It Would Be Great To Try Something New! I Just Feel As If I Should not Settle For The Bare Minimum When I Can Have The Best. For Instance Why Settle For Chef Boyardee when You Can Have Filet Mignon Lol. Like Don't Get Me Wrong I Love Modeling, But I Want To Do Something That Impacts Someones Life. I Wanna Help Somebody! I Have A Great Idea!

I Then Closed My Book And Looked At August As He Looked Me In My Eyes.

August Pov

As Ashley Wrote In Her Journal I Just Stared At Her. I Just Adorn Her So Much. I Love How She Comes Up with Great Ideas And How She Doesn't Settle For The Bare Minimum. But Anyways Ashley Took My Phone And Started Taking Selfies. She Then Looked At Me And Yelled "Really August! Why is There A Picture Of This Girl In Lingerie In Your Phone!"I Then Was Confused About What She Was Saying. I Then Said "What You Mean?"She Then Yelled" Don't Play Dumb You Know Exactly What I'm Talking Bout August!" I Then Said "I Promise You I Have No Girls In My Phone."She Then Said "How You Gonna Lie I'm Looking At The Picture Right Now! August I Thought You Loved Me,You Promised To Be A Better Husband! "I Then Said "I Do Ashley!"She Then Said "You Can Live With That Girl And Have Her Kids Since You Like Her. "She Then Threw The Phone At Me And I Looked At It And it Was A Picture Of Ashley In Lingerie. Ashley Then Began To Bust Out Laughing 😂😂. She Then Laughed And Said "You Should Have Seen Your Face You Was Like 😨😰😟😧. "I Then Said "Ashley That Shi* Aint Funny! I'm Not Laughing At All". She Then Said "August It Was Just A Joke You Take Everything Seriously. "I Then Said "Fu** You Ashley, You Play Too Much!"She Then Said "August You So Fu**ing Petty. "I Then Said "You Da** Right Cause I Just Got You Back."I Then Began To laugh And Said "You Should Have Seen Your Face, You Was Like 😆😟😕😐😠. "She Then Smiled And Said "You Soo Ugh. "She Then Gave Me A Kiss And We Then Began To Passionately Kiss. She Then Called Her Publicist And Asked Him If He Could Set A Meeting For Her And The Lady Over Nous Modeling Agency. She Then Hung Up And Said "Its About Time For Something New."