Too Cozy

Ashley Pov.
As I Just Tuck The Kids In Bed I Got A Text From An Unknown Number. The Unknown Number Sent Me A Picture Of Briana And August All cozied Up Being Touchy Feely. I Knew Briana From High School She Was The One Who Embarrassed Me And Made High School Hard For Me.
📱text Convo📱
???- Aww Me And August Look Cute Don't We
Me- *Sends Picture Of Me And August Wedding Pictures* *sends Video Of August And I In Bed Making Out And He Says I Love You Ashley And I Say I love You Too Then I Say Do We Love These Hoes .
August Then Says No As He Begins Kissing My Neck And Kissing All Over My Body Then The Video Goes Off* *Sends Picture Of August Sleeping In Between My Legs* aww Don't August And I Look Ten Times Cuter 😀😃😄😄 Bol Bi*** All You Worth Is A Picture You Gets No Love Whatsoever,I'm The One He Comes Home To And We Make Love Whenever He Wants It,I'm The One He Married,And I'm The One Who Carried His Babies. Bol The Lips He Kissed You With Was Just Kissing All Up On My Punani Last Night,😂😂😂😂So Honey Take Several.
???- But Where His Ring At? where It At Doe
Me-Bi*** Shut The Fu** You So Fu**ing Irrelevant Tryna Become Relevant Like Ooohh You Got A Picture With August That Ni**a Don't Care About You ,You Can Tell He Was High So He Gon Forget Who You Are By Tomorrow.
📱 End Of Text Convo📱
After texting That Girl I Had To Cool My Nerves. So I Started Cleaning Up. Something I Tend To Do When I'm Mad Or Straight up Think The house Needs To Be Cleaned.

August Pov

Once I Got Home I Walked In The House And Ashley Was In The Kitchen Washing Dishes."Hey Wifey." I Said As I Tried To Hug Her From Behind."Come One Inch Closer and I'll Cut Your Fu**ing Neck" Ashley Said As She Washed A Larger Knife."What The Fu** Is Your Problem!" I Asked Confused."What The Fu** Is My Problem." Ashley Said Turning Towards Me Quickly with A Knife in her hand Causing Me To Jump A Little."aayyyee Lee Chill With That Sh** Please Tell Me What I Did."I Said As I Backed Up.Ashley Then Grabbed Her Phone And Showed Me A Picture Of Me and Some Girl."You Mad Cause I Got My arms Around Her Waist And I Kissed Her Head? Really Ashley?!" I Said As I became Annoyed."Its Not Even like That August Cause It could Mean Nothing To You,But It Meant a Lot To Her." Ashley Said As She Walked Away And Went upstairs. I Then Followed Her And Said"How You Know That." Ashley Rolled Her Eyes And Said "She Sent Me This Picture And Word for word She Said Aww Me And August Look Cute Don't We" I Sighed In Frustration And Said"Ok So You Act Like We Fu**ing In The Picture Or We were Kissing,But it Wasn't That ,my Arms Was Just Wrapped Around Her Thats It." Ashley Then Forced A Smile Upon Her Face As Her Voice Went Up An Octave she Said "you Know What I'm Stressing On A Photo Like For Real. I Forgot You Was Single You can Do Whatever You Want Cause You're Single....... You're Single Right? oh Yea You're Not You're Married With Three Kids! See I Wouldn't Have Known Judging Off This Picture. Like You Don't Have A Wedding Ring On And You Getting too Cozy With That Girl,She Looks Nothing Like Your Wife Huh ? August You Never Wear Your Ring Out Unless I'm With You Do Ya?" I Snapped Back saying "Do You ??" She Then Looked At me Like i Just Did Not Hear That Come Out Your Mouth."I Wear My Ring Everywhere I Go And I Don't Wear My Ring During Photo shoots Because I'm Not Suppose To, But Right When I Get Off Set I Put mines Back on. As You Can See I Currently Have Mines On, is Yours On ??..... Nope So For Now On I Won't Wear Mines Anymore." Ashley then Took Off Her Ring And Sat It On The Dresser."Things Are All Good Now. Right?" Ashley Said As She Got In Bed And Got Under The Covers."Ashley Put The Ring Back On." I Said As Calmly As Possible."Why Would I Put Mines On If You Won't Put Yours On?"Ashley said As She Became Annoyed. I Then Slowly Slid Into Bed With Ashley"I'm Sorry Lee , I Love You So Much And For Now On I Will always And I Mean Always Keep The Ring On." I Said As I Kissed Her Cheek Causing Her To Blush. She Rolled Her Eyes And Said "Ok." I Then Got On Top of Her And Said"Can I Get A Kiss?" She Covered Her Mouth And Said"Nope." I Tried To Move Her Hand,but She Wouldn't Budge. "I'mma Get My Kiss Lee." I Said As I Messed With Her Hand. I Knew Exactly What I Was Gonna Do. Its This Video That She Always Laugh To Of a Boy Eating Popcorn."Guess What I'm Eating?!" i Said Mimicking The Boy. She Then Moved Her Hand And Said "Poopppcooorrn!!" She Then Began Laughing And That Was When I Kissed Her. She Then Rolled Her Eyes And Gave Me A Kiss Back and We Began To Make Out. I Then Kissed Her Nose And Got Off Her."I Love You Thottie." Ashley Said Laughing. I Laughed And Said "ugh, But I Love Too Ling Lee." We Then Kissed And I Held Her As We Slept.