11

Hestia flashed into the living room of her palace. She found Alex sitting in front of the tv with Jillian and Atalanta.
"So, How was M'lady's first day of high-school?" The older girl asked. Hestia laughed before sitting down next to her.
"Fairly good. With the exception of one thing." Jillian turned with a look on intrigue.
"It's a girl? One with the hots for our dear Percy." The goddess nodded.
"Yeah. How could you have guessed?"
"Even I have to admit Percy is good looking and kind. He is an exception to the male race. So I assumed there would be one girl after him at Goode. Now please do tell, M'Lady."
Athena's palace was a architectural wonder, even he could see that. It looked like the St. Petersburg Cathedral, mashed with Buckingham Palace, mashed with the White House, mixed with a medieval battle fortress. The front door was at least twenty feet tall and made from dark wood lined with silver and gold. When his knuckles connected with the aged wood, it echoed. The door creaked open and Athena smiled.
"Hello Percy." The goddess of wisdom wore a white button up blouse with a dark grey skirt and black heels. Her hair was in a perfectly neat ponytail. She looked like a stereotypical librarian.
"Lady Athena." Percy replied.
"Perseus, we talked about that. Don't call me lady." Percy nodded.
"Sorry." She smirked.
"So what do I oh this visit?" He glanced around.
"It's kind of a private matter." He mumbled. Curiosity flickered in the goddess's eyes. She moved aside allowing him to walk in.
"I am interested to know what could be so secret that you would come to me."
"Athena, I like to think we are close know. Close enough to even be called friends. I trust you." Athena nodded.
"Yes, I agree. I trust you as well and have a new found respect for you."
"Good. Because I need you to swear on the Styx that you will not repeat to anyone what I tell you. Especially Zeus."
"Alright. I swear." Thunder boomed.
"Apollo is receiving pieces of a prophecy and one we believe is in reference to Zeus."
"What is it?"
"The king of gods his curse to bare, because of his father's past destined will he cause despair." Athena gave a puzzled look before nodding.
"Prophecy's are always misguiding. I think it's safe to say though, that Zeus should know nothing of this. Not until we are sure of its meaning, or more of the prophecy comes to light. Percy nodded agreeing.
"Athena, do you have any guesses as to what it means?" The goddess of wisdom shook her head.
"But trust and believe I will study non stop. I suggest we try not to dwell on it just yet. Go spend sometime with Hestia."
The extravagant palace melted away and was replaced by the homey palace he had come to love. A smell of fried chicken filled his nose.
"Daddy! Come eat dinner!" Alex cheered from the dining room. He slipped set his backpack next to Hestia's and walked into the kitchen to find all twelve Vestal virgins scarfing down chicken and mashed potatoes. Hestia walked over and handed him a plate.
"I made sure to save you some." He smiled.
"Thank you Flame Queen." They both sat down and started eating. The room was mostly quiet. Jillian brought him Atalanta when he finished. The baby smiled up at her older brother. Once everyone was done the girls began talking. Jillian walked over to a radio and music filled the room. He smiled, watching them all dancing and trying to teach each other to dance. Everyone laughed when Alex began dancing in a wild manner, now dubbed, the way of the Alex. The song, My heart will go on came on. Hestia placed a hand to her heart.
"I love this song." Percy stood and offered his free hand to Hestia.
"M'Lady." She smirked and stood while taking his hand. He shifted Atalanta to his shoulder and as the song played he danced with her and began to sing with the radio.
"Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on
Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on
Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone
Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life we'll always go on
Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
You're here, there's nothing I fear
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart and
My heart will go on and on"

As they be sang the last part of the song he twirled Hestia in a circle. All of the Vestal virgins were starring.
"How is it you know that song?" Jillian asked. "Most guys wouldn't." He smiled.
"For starters it's easily one of the most famous songs ever. Second of all, my mom made me watch Titanic about a million times because it was one of her favorite non horror movies." He explained.
"Percy Jackson, you just keep surprising me." Hestia stated. Atalanta began grunting. Alex wrinkled her nose.
"I think Atalanta pooed."
"I think your right." Percy walked from the dining room and into her nursery. He quickly changed the diaper and returned to their family.
"So, we should probably get ready for the party tonight. He said. Hestia groaned and looked at him with her bottom lip out.
"Please don't make me go?" She jokingly begged.
"Trust me, if it was in my power I wouldn't."
"How about you two show everyone up?" Jillian offered before pulling Hestia out of the room. Percy snapped his fingers and was instantly wearing dark blue swim trunks. Hestia walked out of their room wearing a a white dress. He made two towels appear. Atalanta began to cry as Jillian took her. Percy kissed her forehead.
"She'll be ok. You guys try to have fun." Jillian assured them. He nodded and walked over to Hestia. Then they both disappeared.