Rewrite Fate

When Tobirama awoke he was tempted to just fall unconscious again. But, he had things to do.

'I need to speak to her... to see if she's alright!' Tobirama thought worriedly, 'I need to know if she's okay!'

The girl he loved was from an enemy clan, but, still risked her life to save him.

Him! An enemy! (To her!) Izuna was the only Uchiha to care for anyone but their clan. She was probably the only Uchiha he could and would accept.

Agh! Why was love so complicated?
So...so...cliché?

She really was different from the rest of her clan.

Tobirama sighed dreamily and flopped back onto his futon.

So what if she's from an enemy clan? He fell for her, and that's enough for him.

He wanted to rewrite their fate and create a place that they could live happily together.

Strangely enough he was like a teenage schoolgirl crushing on his senpai.

Except he wasn't a teenager yet or a girl, nor was in in school. He did have an education before...but that doesn't count.

She was just so...so...cute.

Immediately Tobirama burst into a furious blush after that particular thought.

He sat up once again and fumbled out of bed, got dressed and ran out of the door.

He wanted to see Izuna.

-

I snickered as I hid behind a food stand of some sort. I made a few quick hand signs and stifled my laughter as I transformed into some random Uchiha looking dudette.

I plastered a worried look on my face and set to work. Walking to the nearest person who happened to be a man. I tapped him on the shoulder.

"Excuse me ma'am," I said sounding extremely worried, "Have you seen my son?"

"I-I'm a man-!" He said in confusion before blinking, "Son?"

I made hand gestures for effect to show how tall my son was.

"He's about this tall..........gay but we haven't had the talk yet..!" I said as I whispered at the end.

He looked at me for a second and blinked, "Your son is missing?"

I nodded.

"That's.....not good. I'll help you look for him." The man said finally as he ignored the gay part and I fought not to laugh.

"Thank you so much!" I said sounding grateful, "Please! Find Timmy!"

He nodded and ran off to look for Timmy.

I ran in the opposite direction and released the transformation and burst into laughter.

"Hahahahahaha!!! Oh Pein!!! This is..." I wheezed between laughs.

Anyways I needed to go tell someone about this!

"Madara!!" I hollered as I ran towards my house. I needed to tell someone about the way of meme.

Actually... nevermind I'll just tell him later.

I wanted to see Tobirama right now.

My running screeched to a stop as I changed directions and ran towards the outer wall.

'I hope he doesn't hate me...' I fretted, 'Grr...I hate that he's stressing me out!'

I'm going to get gray hair early!! Like Kakashi!