Time

I never thought I'd ever fall in love with an anime character. Well..........that's a lie, I fell a long time ago, I just didn't think they'd fall back!

It's weird! In my last life I'd squeal and scream my bold declarations of love to the tv screen. Now, I actually have to socialize and stuff instead of drooling over...*cough* stuff.

Tobirama walks by, "Hi I'm stuff!"

Anyways...back to the story:

Death...that's what awaited all of us. Every single one of us.

I remembered it quite clearly... the first death of my loved ones.

"OTOU-SAMA!!!" I yelled desperately as I tried to run to him from the trees where I was hiding.

"No!" Tobirama yelled while holding me back, "If you go you'll be killed!"

This was the first Uchiha and Senju conflict since Tobirama discovered my identity.

"Let me go!" I pleaded, "Please I-!"

Tobirama silenced me as he embraced me.

"Don't go....please..." he begged. He didn't want to see me hurt.

I stood there frozen. Unable to do anything. I felt weak. I felt useless.

I cried in Tobirama's arms as we both witnessed our two fathers killing each other.

I could even see Madara standing with Hashirama in the distance. They were in a similar situation except it was Madara who was holding Hashirama back.

"I won't..." I whispered softly.

As soon as our respective clan heads collapsed dead both clans retreated.

"I'll see you again!" Tobirama said as he turned around, "I promise!"

I nodded.

Then Tobirama and I parted ways.

-

I stood by my brothers side in the rain and grabbed his hand.

"It's okay nii-san..." I said softly, "We'll be okay."

He tightened his grip and nodded, "Yeah... Hashirama and I will make sure of it..."

...Because I don't want to lose you too were the words he left unspoken.

We stood by each other's side as the coffin of our father was buried.

Madara stared at father's coffin with a new pair of red eyes.

The Mangekyō Sharingan.

But the thing was he didn't get it from the loss of Father... He got it from the drive to protect the people he cared for.

He got it through the Will of Fire.

Madara Uchiha had the Will of Fire flowing through his veins, and he'd never let that go out.

He had the newfound strength to protect his sister, his best friend, and his dream.

Tajima Uchiha... not much can be said about him.

Our clan called him a great leader! I just thought him stubborn for not trying to make amends with the Senju.

But still, during my time with him I thought him a father. He tried to be there for us and do what he thought was best.

It's always hard to say goodbye...but it's easier to say I'll see you again!

I'll wait patiently for the day that I'll see him again.