Special Chapter 1 (Before Death)

The following short/long chapters take place before the epilogue unless there is a note saying otherwise...

-

Tobirama wasn't hiding. No not at all. He wasn't hiding, he was avoiding, there's a difference.

He just didn't want to face Madara. Especially a raging and triggered Madara.

"TOBIRAMA!!!"

Ah that's his cue!

Tobirama swiftly turned away and ran the opposite direction.

NOpE!

He sped his pace up when he sensed Madara gaining on him.

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO MY SISTER!!!" Madara yelled, "DO NOT LOOK AT HER!! DON'T SPEAK TO HER!! DON'T TOUCH HER!!!"

Tobirama sighed as he knew Madara wouldn't shut up any time soon.

"MADARA FREAKING UCHIHA SHUT UP!" Mito yelled from all the way up in the Hokage tower.

The village quaked.

Madara clicked his tongue as his resolve wavered from the fear of the red haired monster-erm women, he meant women.

"TOBIRAMA!!!" He resumed screaming soon after.

-

I was enjoying the calm and peace fullness of the village! It was lovely and quiet-!

"TOBIRAMA!!!"

*Sigh...*

Indeed it was...

The screaming continued for awhile before I lost it.

My Mangekyō Sharingan was activated as was my susanoo.

"MADARA-NII!!!" I scowled from up on top of my susanoo, "STOP BEING MEAN TO TOBI-KUN!!!"

Tobirama teared up slightly, 'She defends me....my savior!'

Madara activated his susanoo as well.

"EH?! WHY'S IT MY FAULT?!" He yelled.

-

A little while later all three of us gathered in the Hokage tower.

"WOULD YOU JUST BE QUIET??!!" Mito yelled, "I JUST WANT SOME PEACE AND QUIET!!!"

"Y-Yes ma'am!" We all said in sync.

"Not you Izuna dear, I was talking to the boys." Mito said kindly.

I sighed in relief.

"THE TWO OF YOU BETTER MAKE UP!!" Mito yelled once again at Tobirama and Madara, "YOU TWO SHOULD GET ALONG TO TRY AND PLEASE IZUNA!!!"

"C-calm down d-dear...!" Said Hashirama nervously, "It's not good for the baby!"

"I AM PERFECTLY CALM!!" Mito screamed, "I JUST CHOOSE TO BE LOUD!!! I TELL YA!!"

Hashirama cowered, "Y-yes ma'am....!"

...

Eventually Madara learned to tolerate Tobirama...but boy, it wasn't easy.