Sealing Fate (Special Chapter Part 2)

This was it. Tobirama was going to ask the one question all girls hope to one day hear....or never want to hear.

Izuna has mentioned waiting before in a flustered manner. But now...he wanted to try.

He decided to try the same concept he used to ask her out... being himself. It was a horrible plan, but it worked last time! Ring? Check! Confidence? Um...sorta?

Tobirama lacked confidence. I mean who wouldn't? Izuna Uchiha was the women! The women-women!!

Many people have asked for her hand already and have all been turned down! Even the great Hyūga Heir was turned down!!! What made him so special?

Tobirama sighed, what could he do?

He glanced down at the ring. He had put his blood sweat and tears into making it himself. He had made a sword before so how different can a tiny circular accessory be?

A lot. A lot harder.

It was a silver ring without the Senju or Uchiha crests. That would be like a smack in the face!

'Here's your ring! It has our family names on it! We're unifying our clans right? What? Marriages are supposed to be private things only lovers do?'
Is what Tobirama wanted to avoid at all costs.

This wasn't about their clans. It was about them.

He spent hours engraving a very specific design on the outside of the ring. A seal, to be exact. Two of them to be extremely
nit-picky.

The outer design was actually the Hirashin seal! He wanted to always be able to reach the person he loved. The other seal was a chakra storage seal that Mito had mentioned a long time ago.

He clenched the ring tightly in his fist.

'I'm going to do it!!' He thought with determination.

...

'I cannot do it!!' He thought a few seconds later then was promptly hit by Mito. She read his mind!! 😱

Then he stood up straight.

He was going to do it.

-

I was chatting with some nice Senju ladies for the sake of improving relations between our two clans.

"Is it true that you and Tobirama-sama are courting each other?" A Senju lady asked me with a teasing tone, "I heard rumours but wasn't sure!"

'I'm not really one for gossip! Help me! Get me out of here!' Was what I was thinking. I needed Mito! But...she was with Hashirama having a date night.

"Um...!" I said unsure what to do.

"I doubt it. But no offense to you but Tobirama-sama wouldn't bother with an Uchiha." Another said sassily, "You're more like a man than a woman..."

Was I?

I knew I wasn't really a girly-girl but was I really that boyish?

"That's rude..." said the First Lady, "She's the general of the Uchiha Clan and the heads sister show some respect!!"

"I couldn't care less. After all, we're all equals in this stupid village." The second lady laughed much to the first lady's disapproval.

Usually I wouldn't care, but she just insulted Hashirama's dream.

"I think Lord Hokage's dream is a good one." I said politely.

"Yeah, I guess but still having Uchiha like you ruin it." She said with a snobbish tone. It seemed that she still held a grudge.