Chapter 4: The Fight

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail

GRAY'S POV

I was running to the doctors. I had just sent Erza ahead of Lucy and I to warn the doctor. I think she did more than that, since people are starring at us while advising the path we are taking. Lucy was still bleeding. I could hear very drop as it pounded on the ground. her breathing was becoming shallower. I needed to get to the doctors. Erza had a great idea when she cleared the path.

I turned the corner to find the doctors. I breathed in relief as I came up to it. I kicked the door open, since i was carrying Lucy. My eyes were wide as I entered the building. There was only one person in the room, but she was ready for me.

She quickly ushered me to follow her, not taking any time to talk. I guess Erza explained really well about how bad this is. I rushed into the room that they had ready. The girl who had showed us the way rushed out to get the doctor. I set Lucy down on the bed, and then looked around the room. Erza was in a chair, sleeping. I guess she used up a lot of magic these pat few hours. I walked over to wake her. She needed to know that Lucy was here and would get treated.

"Erza" I said lowly not to startle her. My hand was on her shoulder shaking it a little. "Erza" I said a little louder when she did not stir. I could not get louder in fear of waking Lucy up. Her being asleep helped ease the pain. I have been through stuff like this enough times to know this. When Erza did not wake up, I pushed her out of the chair. I hope she'll understand why.

Immediately, Erza is up with her pointy sword pointed at me. When did she even requip. I gulped. "Why did you push me off the chair?" Erza asked me. I put my hands up as a sign of my surrender, and said "You wouldn't wake up when I called, so I resorted to that method. I couldn't get louder because Lucy needs rest. Also, I wanted to tell you that we were here" I said in a rushed voice. She glared at me for another 5 seconds, but then accepted my story and put her sword down. "Is Lucy ok?" Erza asked. "I don't know. The doctor should be on his way" I replied.

As soon as I said that, the doctor came rushing in. When he saw Lucy, he gasped. Anyone would. Lucy looked like a mess right now. "I've never seen a wound so terrible" the doctor said. Erza and I looked and each other and gulped. "B-but you can help her, right?" I asked. The doctor bit his lip and looked like he didn't want to answer. he answered anyway. "I can try, but she'll need magical help too." the doctor explained. "I'll call Wendy on my Lacrima" Erza offered. Thank god for lacrimas.

ERZA'S POV

Lucy needed help. Magical help. Magical help only Wendy can give in such short notice. I hope she is close enough to here. I found my lacrimal in one of my cases. I really shouldn't pack so much luggage, but I can't help myself. I focus my magic. You see, I have to charge my magic into the lacrimal, to make it work. I need to feel my magic pulsing through the orb. I also need to imagine who I need to talk to. Maybe I should call the guild to tell them what's happening after I call Wendy. The lacrima was vibrating. That means it's connecting. "Hello?"

Wendy was on the lacrima. I'm so glad she answered. "Wendy. Where are you?" I asked hurriedly. She saw how urgent I was. "I'm in Magnolia almost back to the guild" She told me. I sighed. Magnolia was about a 20 minute train ride here, so if Charla or Happy flew her, she would make it here at max speed. in under 10 minutes. "I need you to get to the doctors office in Clover Town. There's no time to explain, just get here as fast as you can. Have Happy or Charla fly you." I said in a rush. Wendy just nodded and turned the lacrima off. No use in wasting time talking to me anymore.

"Ok. Wendy's on her way" I tell Gray. The doctor looked confuse. "Wendy's the sky dragon slayer who can heal wounds" I explained to the doctor. "And she coming by exceed so she should be here in about 10 minutes" Gray took over from where I left off. "So keep Lucy alive until then" I told the doctor. It's essential that the doctor does that.

The doctor looked relieved. "Good thing your friend is coming. I don't think Lucy would live much longer than a day without magic to help heal those wounds" the doctor said. Gray's and my eyes widened. We didn't know it was that bad.

"Lucy is in for the fight for her life" the doctor told us dramatically.

NATSU'S POV

Lucy. LucyLucy. She is all i thought of while I fought. She is the one who keeps me going. Right now, I had just figured at what kind of magic Rose and the twins use, but my thoughts of Lucy were distracting me. I wanted to know if she was ok. I wanted to know if she made it to the doctors. I wanted to know if she made it back to the guild. I wanted to know if she was alive.

She has to be alive. Erza and Gray were with her. They know how important it is for Lucy to be alive, right? My heart was pounding. My chest was getting tighter and tighter. My breaths were heavy with worry. Great. Now I'm doubting my friends. What a great friend I am. Of course they saved her. I never should have doubted it. This is not the time to be worrying about it. I believe in Erza and Gray. I believe in Lucy. All of them will make it through.

My head snapped left. I heard a footstep. While I was having my inner fight. Rose and the twins felt the need to hide. I have to find them. I have to defeat them. By now I know their scents. I've been with them long enough, and their scent has engraved itself within my nose. I hated it. I wanted to smell Lucy. I wanted to see Lucy. I wanted to touch Lucy. I wanted- I have to get my thoughts off Lucy. The-the-the FIGHT! That's right. I'm in a fight. I sniffed the air. The twins had gone right, while Rose had gone left. I think I should defeat the twins first.

I ran right. No, not ran. I barreled my way right, knocking anything and anyone out of my way. I knew I should apologize, but the important thing is defeating the enemies. I knew the twins would know I was coming by the way I was running. I didn't care. Let them know.

Fire Dragon's Roar

I breathed fire out of my mouth. I had suddenly saw the twins. Well, they actually jumped out in front of me, but I still count that as me finding them.

Ice Make: Bear

Brandon made a bear out of ice! I raised my eyebrow. Does he really think that could beat me? I hope not.

Fire Dragon's Iron Fist

My fist blasted right through the bear.

Luke came towards me. I could feel the magic leaking off him in waves. He's going to use his nullifying power on me. I'll have to avoid going near him, if I want to win against his twin, Brandon. I kept one of my eyes on each of them. What to do? What to do? I KNOW! Destroy something. That would attract the guild right? light my arms on fire.

Fire Dragon's Wing Attack

My attack was brought down onto the road. Everyone had scattered as soon as they saw us fighting. The road broke into a lot of different pieces. That should get their attention. Now, I have to defend myself. I looked around. The twins haven't moved from their spot. I looked for Rose. I'm not sure where she is, which is really bad. She was probably goi-

The world was spinning. My vision was turning blurry. The back of my head was stinging a lot. Somehow, I was hit in the back of the head. I turned around sluggishly. As my world turned to blackness, I saw a figure.

The figure was Rose.