Finding the Light Preview and Summary

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail!

Hey guys! I wanted to give you a preview of Finding the Light. I also figured that if I gave you a preview, I should give you a summary... So, here it is! Hopefully, I'll be able to post the first chapter before break ends. Please tell me if you like the summary and preview.

Addition: I'm writing this in 3rd person.

Summary: Lucy, for the life of her, could absolutely not remember what had happened. She could remember friends, like Erza and Gray, her family: mother, father, and Fairy Tail. What she could not remember was: who was this pink-haired idiot trying to help her? Why was he so desperate and depressed? And during all this, the pink-haired idiot finds his father. A recent enemy appears too.

Preview:

GUILD HALL

Everything was settling down at the guild. Levy had woken up and Wendy and Porlyusica were helping Lucy in the infirmary. Master had returned and was told what happened. He now sat in silence, looking over the mages he thought of as children. Everyone was starting to quiet down, sitting at the tables in the guild.

"I hope Lucy is ok..." Mira trailed off, tears in her eyes.

"Lu-chan..." Levy sighed, staring up the stairs to the infirmary.

Footsteps were heard throughout the silence of the guild as Wendy started to walk down. She was staring at the ground, looking lost in thought. She took each step slowly, almost hesitant to come down. "Is something wrong, Wendy?" Mira asked in a worried tone. Wendy gulped, wondering how to break this. How to prevent him from seeing her.

Once he gets to the guild, he will run off to Lucy. That will be the first thing he tries. No one will be able to stop him, except maybe Erza or Mira. It's very hard to keep a dragon from it's own mate. He is, of course, Natsu Dragneel. The Fire Dragon Slayer. Short tempered. Energetic. Never giving up. Especially for Lucy. He would do anything for Lucy. He would even give his life for her.

Wendy bit her lip, thinking it through. Maybe it would be better for the master to tell everyone. She walked over to him and bent down. She cupped her hands around her mouth and whispered "We have to keep Natsu away from Lucy. Can you tell everyone?"

Master turned to look at her with wide eyes. He could not believe what Wendy had just told him. Nonetheless, he nodded, agreeing to tell everyone. He stands up and goes to the second level of the guild, gaining everyone's attention. He stares in silence for a bit, gazing into a few eyes.

"We have to keep Natsu away from Lucy." He states simply after thinking about it for a bit.

Everyone stared in silence. "And how are we supposed to do that?" Levy asked curiously. Everyone started talking at once, shouting out ideas but none was heard throughout the noise.

"SILENCE!" Master shouted, quieting the guild.

"Mira, you guard Lucy's room until Erza gets here." Master commanded. Mira nodded and hurried to the infirmary, taking her place in front of the door. "Everyone else is going to have to distract him when he comes in so we can explain it to Gray, Gajeel, and Erza."

Right as the master finished that statement, the guild doors were kicked open. A voice rang out through the guild. It was someone who they had hoped would take longer to come back.

"WE'RE BACK!" Natsu Dragneel shouted.

AS OF 1/3/15, FINDING THE LIGHT IS UP!