Chapter 22: Poisoned Anger

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail!

Thanks for all the comments! They motivate me! Enjoy!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

NASTU'S POV

They're here. We have help. I can now leave Lucy. I'll trust Lucy to them. They better not break this trust.

WENDY'S POV

I ran over to Lucy. She needed help, obviously. Who wouldn't when a sword had been thrown into their stomach? She held her hand over the wound, trying to take deep breathes. "Lucy, I need you to move your hand." I told her. She gulped and looked over at Natsu. "It's ok, Natsu's not looking" I said, knowing what she was thinking. If Natsu saw the extent her wound was, he would panic and get even more angry.

She sighed and lifted her hand. I gasped, and I couldn't even see the full extent of the injury. The blood had already started to crust since she was smart enough to keep her hand there. That didn't completely stop the blood flow though. Crimson blood flowed out of her stomach freely now. I had to rinse this. "JUVIA!" I shouted, getting her attention. All of them were fighting. "I need your help!" I yelled over to her. She looked around.

"It's ok! I got this!" Gray told her, and added the guy Juvia was fighting to the guys he was fighting. Juvia ran over to me. "What can Juvia do?" she asked, through heavy breath. I need you to rinse this wound so I can see how bad it is" I explained. Juvia nodded and looked concentrated. It can't be too harsh, since that would hurt Lucy more. And anger Natsu more.

Juvia had mustered a small stream of water out of nowhere. She knelt down next to Lucy and brought it close to Lucy to clean her injury. I'm a little hesitant because it could be gory, but we needed to do this. It needed to be done. Lucy flinched a bit when the water hit her injury. I know it's stinging.

Lucy was breathing heavily. "It's ok Lucy. You'll be ok" I told her, trying to get her to calm down. I knelt down on the other side of Lucy. I couldn't see how Juvia was doing, but keeping Lucy calm was just as important as cleaning her wound. I looked at Juvia who seemed as though she was horrified. She kept going though.

"How is it, Juvia?" I ask. Juvia bit her lip. "It's pretty deep" was all she said. My eyes widen. I ran to the other side of Lucy and knelt down next to Juvia. I gasp in horror.

Lucy's side looked horrible. Some skin was hanging off of it. You could tell that the sword didn't go inky the point, but just skimmed her. Only, a good part of the sword went through her, just the edge didn't. It was gory. My hands shook as I neared it. She had so many injuries, but this one was the most life-threatening. I only have enough power to heal that injury right now.

"I'm sorry, Lucy. This needs to be done." I said in advanced, knowing this was going to hurt. . All she did was nod, trying to keep in screams of pain so she wouldn't anger and worry Natsu. I needed to hurry, so we were out of that danger and also so Lucy was out of danger from blood loss.

It's time to start this. My hands slowly touched her wound causing Lucy to gasp in pain,but not scream. Good, she really can't scream and get Natsu's attention, since he's already beyond mad. He's furious. My hands glowed blue as I worked. It took about a minute for me to understand what was happening next. Lucy was still writhe ring in pain. Her blood never stopped flowing from the injury. My hands stayed connected to her side, glowing a bright blue as I worked my magic. Just...

Why wasn't my magic working on her injury?

NATSU'S POV

This guy. He's the one who has almost killed Lucy twice. He's going to be beaten to a pulp for that.