Chapter 6: The Procedure

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail!

WENDY'S POV

I was on my way to the doctors. Erza had told me Lucy had been hurt. Badly. Now, she needed my help to get better. I had Charla fly me while Happy flew along with us. I was worrying. All I was told was the Lucy was hurt and to come quickly. "Hurry, Charla, Happy!" I shouted through the wind. "AYE!" Happy shouted. "Alright" Charla yelled, but not as loud as Happy.

We landed before the doctors, Charla saying we should run the rest of the way, which is about 100 meters. Apparently, Charla's and Happy's magic was running out because they used a lot during the job. We had to retrieve a trophy in a room that was booby trapped, well, actually the whole place was booby trapped. I had them fly me all over the place looking for it so we wouldn't get hurt.

I ran to the door and pushed it open.

ERZA'S POV (10 MINUTES BEFORE WENDY'S ARRIVES)

I just called Wendy, now I should call the guild. "Gray, I'm going to call the guild to tell them what happened" I told him. He just nodded, looking at Lucy sadly.

I turned to the lacrima. I pushed my magical energy onto it, or whatever I had left of it. I imagined Mira, since she's always at the guild. I could sense my magic energy in the lacrima, so I called the guild. Mira answered. Not really shocking to me. "Mira!" I called out. She smiled at me. "Hey Er-" I cut her off. "No time. Is everyone at the guild?" I asked. I couldn't spend much time, well, I didn't want to. "Everyone but your team, Wendy, Charla, and Happy. Which is weird because all of you guys should be back by now. Did something happen?" She asked as concern appeared on her face and in her voice.

I took a deep breath. "First, get everyone's attention, because i'm only going to say this once" I ordered. She nodded, for one taking my order. I guess she could sense how serious this was. "HEY" She yelled. Everyone looked over, hearing her yell. "Erza has something to tell us. Listen up!" She explains and then turns to me.

Another deep breath from me. "Lucy was injured. Badly." I started. They all gasped, badly wanting to ask questions but knowing I would explain. "She was stabbed in the stomach by a group of mages, who took Natsu back to their guild with them." All of their eyes widened. "I called Wendy on the Lacrima to come to Clover Town, where we are, to help heal Lucy. She needed magical help." I explained.

Levy steps forward. "Is Lu-chan going to be ok?" She asks. Tears brimmed at the corners of my eyes. I was just so sad, but relieved about what the doctor said. "The doctor said she would live if Wendy gets here before tomorrow, which she will because she was only 10 minutes away from us." I answered. Levy sighed in relief.

There was silence. "Is Wendy there yet?" Mira asked after about a minutes of silence. I looked at the time. "No, but she should be here in a minute." I answered. "Where's Gray?" Juvia asked, worried something had happened to her Gray-sama. "Here, he's fine" I answered. "I'll get him. Gray come over here and talk to the guild" I said to him. He sighs and stands.

"Hey, everyone" he waves. "How are you, Gray? Mira asked, seeing the heavy concern on Gray. Gray tensed. "It's all my fault. I let them get to Lucy. It's my fault Natsu was captured" Gray whispered guiltily. Everyone gasped. "Gray! It's not your fault! Lucy had been stabbed! You were looking to see if there was any help around! Don't blame yourself!" I said loudly to him. I didn't want to wake Lucy up. "Natsu probably blames me" He said lowly. "You won't know if we don't help Lucy and go look for him when she's ok" I said getting louder.

The next thing to happen is my fault. All my fault. Gray turned to Lucy. She had gasped. Oh no! She was waking up. She was stirring. The whole guild look on in shock. "We have to go1 I'll call you when this is settled!" I told the guild and then hung up on them. Now, they're probably beyond worried, but I can worry about that later.

Gray and I looked at each other. "What should we do?" Gray asked me hurriedly. We didn't want Lucy to wake up. It could hurt. A lot. Her breathing got heavier. How could we get her to go back to sleep? Then, Lucy shot up in the bed and screamed in pain, clutching her stomach.

Just as Lucy shot up, the door banged open. I saw a little, blue-haired girl. Wendy was here.

WENDY'S POV

As I walked through the hallways following the desk lady to Lucy's room, I could hear heavy breathing from one of the rooms. "Are there anymore patients in this clinic?" I asked her. "No" she answered. My eyes widened. "Can we hurry? I need to help my friend" I said, panicking a little. If Lucy was the only one here, then that means she's the one breathing heavy. That also means she is either waking up, or having a bad dream.

We walked faster, almost jogging. "This is her room" the lady said. I nodded and thanked her. She nodded and started to walk back. Just as I turned the knob on the door, I heard a scream. That made me slam the door open. What I saw wasn't good. Lucy was sitting up in bed screaming as she clutched her stomach. Her arm was drenched in blood, because she had opened up her wound.

"Wendy! Help her!" Gray said pleadingly. I nodded. He didn't even have to ask. I ran over. "Gray, can you get the doctor?" I asked. He nodded and ran out of the room. "Erza, get warm water from the sink" I commanded and she nodded, got a big bowl, and went to get the water.

Gray came back about a minute later, dragging the doctor with him. The doctor looked confuse. No doubt Gray didn't explain. When he saw Lucy, his eyes widened. "I'm Wendy, I can use healing magic" I introduced myself quickly. "Now, we need to help Lucy" I said. He nodded.

"What do you need me to do?" he asked. "Hold her down" I answered. He nodded. "Gray, Erza. You may want to leave the room" I said to them. They nodded, not arguing now, and went to the waiting room. Lucy was thrashing around. The doctor tried to get a good grip, but it was hard. "That's good enough" I said as the doctor had grabbed hold of her fore arms. "Keep that hold" I told him. He nodded and held onto Lucy hard. Lucy gasped at the added pain, but it was a must for this.

I took a deep breath and focused my healing magic. My hands glowed blue and I shoved them onto Lucy's stomach. I'm going to have to heal it a little, and then do stitches. I tried to hurry the process. We were going to lose Lucy if we didn't hurry. "I'm going to keep doing this magic. I need you to stitch her stomach up" I told the doctor. He looked shaken, but he nodded.

He found the stitching kit and got ready. He started and Lucy gasped. We were losing her. I could tell. She lost a little too much blood, but I could tell she had AB positive blood. I gulped. "Do you have AB positive blood here in stock?" I asked the doctor. He nodded. "Quickly go and get it! RUN!" I ordered. He nodded an ran out of the room, leaving his job halfway done. He came back, with the blood, and injected Lucy.

That's when she flatlined.

I'm pretty sure they don't really have equipment like this in the anime, but just roll with it for the sake of the story!