prologue

Kirishima has always known he was different. Ever since he was little he was never really attracted by a girl, and he new he had the hots for guys when he met Bakugou. But, in an interesting way, Bakugo was the most annoying and stubborn little shit he'd ever met.

Bakugou didn't really care about what others think, or what they say, or how they act. So, he had never felt that little sensation he had when he met Kirishima, or Shitty Hair. His hair really did suck, like, why go through that much trouble?

Mina, Sero, Kaminari, and Jirou all knew those two liked each other....... but how to get them to realize it was the problem. They both had dorm rooms next to each other in school. They were the only ones that have to share a bathroom due to the fact of the structure of the building errors or something like that.

The only goal they all had, was to

Get

Them

TOGETHER

yet Kirishima was oblivious and Bakugou was hardheaded so it was the most frustrating thing, but at least they figured it out.

Sorry this is short, but it's just a little intro soooo, yeah. I have sooo many ideas for this book. IM SO EXCITED.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is also a really bad prologue... oops.

Also, updates will be at random for now, but I pre-wrote chapters so it should be pretty consistent.

I'll also be posting chapter one in a bit since this is so bad—

(and yes, this was published on Bakugou's Birthday c: )