6. she can get temperamental

Kirishima

As we got to the cafeteria, though, Bakugou let go of my waist. I was kinda upset about that.

We all walked in, and immediately saw familiar faces. Midoriya and Todoroki were sitting with Tsuyu and Uraraka, talking about who knows what. Plus there were some other groups of 2nd and 3rd years, but there was someone who really stuck out.

She had dark grey hair, but her bangs went from white-cream-gray to a darker gray than her hair itself. Her hair was super poofy too. Her eyes were a dark yellow-gold, similar to amber but not quite, and she had arms of a raccoon, and a raccoon tail. Her quirk, I would assume. She was sitting alone, and that's probably why she stuck out like a needle. I kinda felt bad, since everyone else had their groups.

We all went to get our own food, me and Bakugou deciding to share some Mac and Cheese. We sat down at our normal table and waited for the others, drinking our sodas and taking bites of our food.

I looked over at the girl alone, and she seemed like she was contemplating her food. She just had some cottage cheese, and not much so I'm assuming she was just here for a snack. I think that's why she's alone, but this is the only place you can get food like cottage cheese.

Bakugou noticed me staring and waved a hand in front of my face, "Don't stare." He turned around and immediately turned back, "Shit.."

"What? Do you have tea with her?" I slyly ask.

"No, no. It's nothing like that. She is just my third cousin. I always forget she goes here."

"What's her name?"

"Uh... Kukiko Suzuki."

"Oh! Cool! But, now I'm interested, what's her quirk?"

She seemed to notice us staring, and when she saw Bakugou she smiled and waved. Then, she looked around, picked up her bowl of cottage cheese, walked over to the table next to us, pulled a chair over, and sat at the end of the table, putting her food down. Bakugou and I were on the end of the table, across from each other, so she was right between us. "Suzuki, why do you have cottage cheese? Aren't you lactose intolerant? Although that is weird for someone with a raccoon quirk." Ohhhh, so that's why she was eying her food like that.

"Yeah, I know.... but I reallllyyyy want it," she pouted.

"Eh.... do whatever, but Kirishima here wants to know about you, since you are my third cousin and all," Bakugou said, taking a bite out of the macaroni.

"Oh! Hi! I'm Kukiko Suzuki!" She put her hand... paw... thing out for me to shake. I shook her hand and HER FUR IS SOOOO SOFT AHHHH.

"I was wondering what your quirk is, but I know it has something to do with a raccoon," I said with a laugh.

"My quirk is Dust Raccoon. I obviously have my raccoon arms and tail, but with my tail I can collect dust/rocks, and throw/shoot them out," she smiled. She smiles quite often, kinda like how often I do.

"Whoa! That's so cool!" I kinda yelled. Oops.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed everyone else heading to the table. As they sat down, they continued their conversation, not fazed by the girl they didn't know. "Heh, I think it can be kinda lame but thank you."

"Wait, I forget, are you a second or third year?" Bakugou asked.

"I'm a second year. People tend to overlook us, so I'm not surprised you didn't remember."

"Wait, are you the class with Midnight as your homeroom teacher?" I tilted my head slightly.

"Yeppers!" She smiled.