11. bakubottom is a thing.

Kirishima

We walked, hand and hand, both blushing, all the way to the room. Everyone was outside the room, waiting for us. We let our hands go once we got to the point where they could have noticed, and nobody commented, so they didn't see. I'm glad. Bakugou would get suuper upset if they saw, mostly because they'd tease him.

I went to the door to unlock it when I noticed Momo with Jirou. "Oh, Is Momo staying with us too?"

"Oh! Yeah! Sorry. I pulled her out of the action with me and I got your text and brought her with me to make sure she was safe. Is that ok?" Jirou's cheeks were lightly tinted with pink.

"Yeah, it's fine! Just a little unexpected, but glad you are here!" I smiled and nudged Bakugou.

"Oh... Yeah.. Glad you're safe or whatever I guess. That's what i'm supposed to say, right?" He looked at me.

"You are an idiot. Gimme the keys."

He got the keys out of his pocket, and I don't know how he ended up with them with, but ok. I unlocked the door and everyone walked in, Bakugou and I following. Kaminari ran into the bathroom way too fast and we all looked around.

Sero shrugged, "He had to go I guess."

We all laughed and got situated. Keeping everyone lighthearted was key, as the league might have been taken care of but it was still a spook. "Anyone hungry?" I asked.

"No." Everyone said at the same time. Then we all laughed a bit.

abt 5 min time skip

Bakugou seemed to want to go in his room and Kaminari was taking forever, but other than that we were having a good time. Well, I mean we were just texting the gc asking if everyone was ok. Everyone was, luckily. The worst damage anyone reported was a few scratches, and none of us students even fought them. (we fought against fighting them) That should be like a record, as most of us kids— there was a knock at the door.

I looked at Baku. He seemed to also me as confused as me, but he got up and opened the door.

Bakugou

When I opened the door, I was surprised but I wasn't, if you know what I mean. "Mr. Aizawa?" I asked.

"Is everyone in here ok?" He asked, lazily as ever.

"Yeah, everyone is. Also it's me, Kirishima, Kaminari, who's in the bathroom, Sero, Jirou, and Momo." I said, trying to make his job slightly easier.

"Ok. Thanks. Now I have to go check on other kids.... oh yeah and 2nd year, Suzuki, told me to tell you to text her when you are safe. Apparently she saw you with your plate full of food, and one of the closest to the action." He just shrugged and walked off.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not a 7 year old. I can handle myself, Suzuki." I said to myself and everyone laughed at me.

"She cares like I do, Bakugou," Kiri smiled.

A dark red tint appeared on my face as discount Pikachu came out of the bathroom. "You done shitting now?" I asked, as i wanted to go to my room for awhile now but he was in the bathroom and I don't have the keys to my room so the bathroom is the only way to get there.

"Yeah, you gotta go?" He asked.

"No I'm gonna go to my room and pretend you idiots don't exist. Actually I'm gonna shower first." I said, heading to my room.

"Oh, Kirishima you gonna join him?" Pikachu tilted his head a bit and Pinky covered his mouth.

I considered punching him, but instead I just shrugged, grabbed Kiri, and we walked into the bathroom. He was blushing like a maniac. I locked the door. "Just do your hair stuff. I'll be out in a sec." I said, really just bringing him in here to mess with everyone.