20. yet, she wasn't wrong

Kirishima

A few people put down their finger... I mostly noticed myself, Midoriya, Todoroki, Jirou, Uraraka, Sero, Momo, Kaminari, Bakugou, and Tsuyu.... BAKUGOU????

I pretended like I didn't notice, mostly because I knew it would annoy him if I asked. We moved on to Sero. At this point there were a lot of people out, but I was still in with about 3 fingers. The most amount of fingers up was Bakugou with 5.

"Never have I ever.. held more than two group sleepovers in my dorm." He smiles at me. I, reluctantly, put my finger down. Kaminari went next.

In the end, Bakugou won. It could be because nobody really knew him, or just because he hasn't done most of the stupid stuff we have, but he won. At this point it was about 8. Mina stood up. "Alright! So, at this point, you guys can do whatever. At about 10 we are going to do another one of these, but we are going to play some truth or dare. Get excited everyone!!" She happily hopped away, heading over to the Xbox set up on one of the tvs.

Kaminari, Sero, Bakugou, and I all decided to play ping pong. The teams were obvious. We also found out Sero sucks at ping pong. Kaminari kept yelling at him to get better, but every time he would hit it too hard and yeet it off the table. But, eventually, we showed him how to hit it lightly. "How can I not do this but Bakubro can?!" Sero asked, confused on how someone as angry as Bakugou can be more gentile than him.

"Well, you literal dumbass, don't call me that. I've told you to fucking stop. And, I just want to win and if that means being calm for once I'll be calm. I will beat you shitty players." He huffed and crossed his arms.

"Well you have Kirishima... and he's good to," Kaminari pointed out.

"Yes, and I have Shitty Hair."

We continued playing till Bakugou and I won 41 to 35. We knew we could have just started another game but I finally got the hang of counting and didn't want to mess that up. Bakugou yelled one victory, "HAHAHAHAH SHITTY MOTHER FUCKERS I BEAT YOU HAHAH-" I smacked my hand over his mouth, and hardened it so he couldn't move it. He tried to lightly set off some explosions, but that didn't work.

Once I thought about it, I realized Bakugou hasn't used his quirk outside of class in awhile. Usually when he had his outbursts his hands would go off, but they hadn't done that in awhile. I decided to ignore it and remove my hand from his face. "I do not want Iida to yell at us for your vulgar language. Be quiet." I smiled at him. He just rolled his eyes and sat down on a couch.

I sat on the floor, Sero and Kaminari joining me. We started to talk when Midoriya and Todoroki came up to us. "Hey, can we join? Everyone else is busy so we thought we could try to join the conversation here!" Midoriya smiles, scratching his head.

"Yeah sure man! That's fine!" I began to scoot towards Bakugou when he pulled me up on the couch with him and glared at the couple. I looked at him questionably, and he didn't react at all. I tried to just ignore it and continued conversation as usual.

Conversation continued normally, and for awhile. Then, when 10 pm hit, Uraraka instructed us to get in our circle again. We all sat down in the same place, just not feeling in the mood to move.

Mina went over the rules, and ended with, "Lastly, no kissing dares! That can be really weird sometimes and I don't want the great energy of this party to end!"

Everyone cheered and we begun. The game started normally, Mina asking Jirou if she had a crush. Her face went completely red and she nodded.

The game went on, everyone that said truth getting the silly little questions like "do you have a crush" or "who
is your crush." There was also some very embarrassed people... or the people that had to admit who they liked. I really felt bad for them... also known as Tsuyu, with her feelings for Uraraka, and Ojiro, with his feelings for Hagakure.

The people getting dares were things like "slap someone's ass" or like "lick
the floor" or any stupid stuff like that. It was really funny when Todoroki was told to slap Midoriya's butt in the middle of the circle. We were all bursting out laughing as Midoriya turned red and Todoroki frantically apologized after. They both sat down red as ever.

Next, Mina was asking Bakugou.... oh no. "Bakugouuu..... truth or dareee?" she practically sang.

"Dare. I'm not a wimp," he huffed.

"Hmmm... I dare you to sit in someone's lap for the rest of the game," she smirked, winking at me as if she knew exactly who he was going to choose.

Yet, she wasn't wrong.

Bakugou

What kinda fucking dare was that? Lame. She could have picked anything better, like blow up a pool table or something, yet she chose something weak.

I looked at Kirishima, plainly not happy. It wasn't like I was going to choose anyone else, so I wasn't too worried about it. "Shitty Hair, this is gonna suck." I simply plopped into his lap. He looked awfully confused, but not bothered.

"I- O-O... kay then wasn't expecting that one." He simply made it so we were both more comfortable, and the game continued.

I could hear the whispers of everyone looking at us. Dunce Face even took pictures. I couldn't get mad, yet, though. I can deal with that shit face later... or maybe now.

I moved on to ask none only than himself, Dunce Face, "Truth or Dare, smart ass who's taking photos."

He looked shocked, "U-Uh... I dunno what to choose I'm afraid no matter what it's gonna suck ass.."

"You have to answer, dumb ass." I smirked as he squirmed, not knowing what to choose. Good riddance.

"Ah, fuck it, dare."

——

people didn't like the cliffhanger last time but when i was prewriting these i guess i decided to be brutal, so you're welcome~ :)

anyway, would you guys mind if i changed the cover? i'm making other stories and their covers are totally different and like this one seems weird since it's off theme lmao