19. welcome to chaos

Kirishima

"What? You aren't just so thrilled to go?" I laugh, knowing the answer to the question already.

"I'm not doing that. Nope. No way." He finished up with the tv and flopped on his bed.

I got up and sat in his rolling chair. Rolling over to his bed, I smiled, "Yes. Yes way. You're gonna love it, I swear!"

"No, I'm not, because Shitty Deku and all his shitty friends are gonna be there and I don't want to deal with that." He seemed to pout.

"Please Baku... for me?" I gave him the biggest puppy dog eyes I could muster.

Bakugou

Shit shit shit I can't fight that face. No sane person can fight that. "FINE!!" I cross my arms while still laying on my back, and stare up at the ceiling.

"YAY!!" Kiri smiled so bright. Too damn bright.

tiIIiIiIime skiiIiiIiIip

At about 6, Kiri told me to change into comfy clothes and to get some pillows and a blanket. Although I hate taking orders, I rolled my eyes and compelled anyway.

At about 6:30 Kiri and I were both ready to go in his room. We were both just wearing sweats with a t-shirt. I was just wearing black sweats while Kiri wore red. My shirt was just a simple grey tee, and Kiri wore a black tee.

We were sorta matching but neither of us noticed at all. As we left, I noticed his hair being down and the roots starting to come out more. My goal of seeing them grow out was very slowly coming true.

We walked down the hallway in a calm silence, knowing we were already arriving just slightly late. It wasn't that big of a deal since it started at 6:30, but like they were only going to be about five minutes late, due to having to walk down the long hallway. Kiri opened the door for me, and I walked in, nodding in acknowledgement to him holding open the door for me.

As we walked in, we noticed how the couches were pushed to make more room in the middle of the living area, and everyone had their things spread around that area. There was also some room on the game side... probably for the sh*t heads to play stupid fucking games like truth or dare or sum.

Kiri led me to an open spot next to Raccoon Eyes, and put his stuff down, motioning for me to do the same.

Kirishima

I laid out my things next to Mina's, and Bakugou did the same. He seemed really upset to be here, but I really didn't want to come without him. Even if he doesn't participate in anything, I'd feel really bad leaving him all alone in his room.

Soon, Kaminari and Sero came in, putting their stuff down on the other side of Mina. Jirou seemed to have put her stuff over by Momo... they've gotten really close lately. I think it's good though because I can tell sometimes she gets sick of us.

Mina has also been spending a lot of time with Uraraka and Hagakure. I'm really glad she's doing that, because being stuck with four boys all the time has to be stressful. Especially when it's an angry pomerainan, a too happy shark (yeah I did just say that about myself), a dumb Pickachu, and a literal tape dispenser.

She deals with a lot.

Mina noticed us all putting our stuff down and walked over from the couch she was sitting on. "Hey idiots! Tonight's gonna be fun!" She smiles.

"I hope so," Kaminari smiles, "I'm expecting to stay up till 3am and we all tell our deepest darkest secrets in the dark and yeah."

"That's already planned on the schedule for tonight!" Mina smiled even brighter, laughing a bit.

"There's a god damn schedule to this fucking thing?" Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"Well, a very light one. It's really just some ideas for us to do tonight— oh! Everyone's here! Be right back guys!" Mina walked off and stood up on a couch.

"Ashido! That is unsafe! Please get down!" Iida said.

"Iida, don't be so stiff! Tonight is supposed to be fun!" She continued to turn to everyone, "Hello everyone! Welcome to chaos! Tonight your 'hosts'," she did air quotes while she said hosts, "will be Uraraka and yours truly! If you need anything, please come to us! We have a list of ideas for us all to do as a class and I hope you are all excited!" She jumped off the couch and everyone cheered, excited for the night.

Uraraka went up next, but she just used her quirk to float, "Okay! The first event of the night will be community circle! We will have multiple of these tonight at designated times. It's just a little activity to get to know each other a little better! So, everyone get in a big circle over by the game side of the room, away from our stuff, and get excited!" She released herself, landing gracefully.

We all went over and sat down. Mina and I sat around Bakugou so he didn't get upset about who he was sitting by. Kaminari sat on the other side of me, Sero next to him. Mina got everyone's attention, "Alright! So, uh, we decided it'd be good for us to start off with everyone choosing what we do first, just so that we can get the fun activities moving. Anyone have any ideas?"

"How about never have I ever?" Tsuyu put her finger on her chin as she suggested her idea.

"I like that idea!" Midoriya agreed.

Everyone else, including me, nodded their heads and we begun the game... after Mina explaining the rules just in case. "Never have I ever... driven a car!" Mina started. Few put their fingers down.

We were a bit into the game, then we got to Mineta, "Never have I ever... not liked the deliciousness of women and their beautiful breas—" He was cut off by Jirou, sitting next to him, putting her ear-jack into his ear and shocking him. That was expected.

We ignored that, and moved on to Midoriya next to him, "Never have I ever... um... liked a girl!"

Most of the girls put their finger down, except Hagakure. Weird... I was expecting many more girls to say they were completely straight. I, personally, put my finger down. I have, for a short amount of time. Most of the other guys did too... except for Todoroki and Midorya... Sero and Kaminari?? AND BAKUGOU???

I was not expecting this to have all the gaydars go crazy... well there is a possibility they've just never liked anyone. That would make sense.

Todoroki went next, "Never have I ever had vulgar language in class."

Bakugou furiously put his finger down, knowing he was being targeted. Some others put their fingers down... like Mina, Kaminari, Jirou, Tokoyami, etc.

Sato was next, "Never have I ever.. liked someone in this class."

——

can we please talk about how addicted to haikyuu i am? no? oh-

but what if i made a book.... oh wait i already started one...
would you read it maybe possibly?

also please ignore the fact that i posted this at 2am right after crying watching the end of the like haikyuu movie thing that is literally just the second season but i only watched the end to see the extra seijoh parts and like crying even harder at the iwaoi moment at the end iM SORRY IM NOT ALRIGHT THEY MAKE ME ALL EMOTIONAL. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

i didn't actually post this at 2am, but that did happen and i think it's very valid for you to read