✼ F I V E

CHAPTER FIVE Chatting In The Wardrobe

        QUINN LOOKED AROUND the TARDIS with wonder in her eyes

        QUINN LOOKED AROUND the TARDIS with wonder in her eyes. A huge smile was spread across her lips, a small chuckle escaping. "You know, now that I can actually look around... I think she's beautiful."

    "She is, isn't she?" Smiled the Doctor, patting the consul. He was kind of disappointed that she didn't say the usual 'it's bigger on the inside' line but the sparkle in her eyes made him forget about his disappointment and just smile.

    Quinn continued to walk around the consul room until she ended up at the consul, stroking it while she got to stand next to Amy.

    "I want to go home."

    The Doctor's eyes go soft, a sadness evident in them. "Okay." He mumbled.

    Quinn but her lip. It was a bit awkward to say the least. Amy gave a roll of her eyes. "No, not like that. I just... I just want to show you something. You're running from River. I'm running too."

    The Doctor parks the TARDIS, having it squeezed in Amy's wardrobe. Amy already walks out but the Doctor stops in the doorway, he turns to Quinn who stands at the consul looking at the monitor. "You coming?" He asked.

    The raven haired woman shook her head as a small chuckle left her lips. "Nah. This is between you and Ames. I get that."

    The Doctor nodded, a grateful smile on his lips. "Alright. Don't hurt her." He points at her with a playful stern look.

    Quinn snorts, rubbing her hand along the consul. "How can I? You've wrecked her up enough."

    With a roll of his eyes, the Doctor turns around and leaves the Tardis.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

        Amy and the Doctor had been gone for a while now, so Quinn has decided to make herself comfortable. She was sprawled over the captain's chair with her legs leaning on the consul. She ticked her finger against her arm to a beat she had no clue if it even exists.

    "So, is he away a lot? I bet he is, just popping off to do lord knows what? Fight some aliens, kiss some girls, fight some more aliens. Am I getting close?"

    The TARDIS hummed as if to say 'yes'. Quinn's eyes widened. "Oh, god! Is that how you talk?"

    Another hum.

    "Oh, that's amazing!" Smiled the woman, looking up at the ceiling with a fond smile. "Honestly, you are amazing, girl. A real beauty!"

    Suddenly, the TARDIS doors fly open and the Doctor and Amy come rushing in. "Oh, Doctor!" Cheers the ginger flirtatiously.