✼ T W E N T Y

CHAPTER TWENTY The Pandorica Opens

        RORY LOOKED OVER at her, a smile adores his face too

RORY LOOKED OVER at her, a smile adores his face too. "Hello, Miss Williams."

Quinn laughs and tackles the man in a hug. He is taken aback for a second, he didn't remember her as an affectionate type, but accepted the hug quickly. Once they part, she stares at him, not knowing what to say.

"How? I mean... how can you be here?"

Rory pulls his lips in and looks down, not having an answer.

"I mean, you do know it's one oh two AD, right?"

He gives a slight chuckle before throwing out his arms and that's when Quinn realizes he too, does not know. "Well, things just keep on getting better." She mumbles.

Rory is about to ask a question when a second soldier comes up to them. "Sir, the man's coming round."

Quinn smiled softly when she hears the Doctor's cries for her and Amy. "Amy? Quinn? Where are they?"

The Roman and Israelis woman are soon joined by the Doctor. He smiles upon seeing the raven haired woman. She smiles cheekily at him. "So, you didn't die then." She said, crossing her arms and leaning her weight on her right leg.

The Doctor shakes his head and brings her in for a quick hug. "No, there's a different time for dying," he told her as he let her go. "More pressing matters."

Quinn nodded, a smile adorning her face as he asks, "How's Amy?" Once he sees his ginger companion laying on the stone close to them.

"She's fine, Doctor," replies Rory. "Just unconscious."

"Okay," he nodded, still oblivious to the newly returned Rory, who was also a Roman now. "Yes, she's sedated, that's all. Half an hour, she'll be fine," he turned away from Amy and to Rory & Quinn. "Okay, Romans! Good. I was just wishing for Romans. Good old River."