✼ S E V E N

CHAPTER SEVEN Vampires Of Venice

CHAPTER SEVEN ➸ Vampires Of Venice

"PHYSIC PAPER." SCOFFED signora Calvierri once Amy had finally stopped struggling against Carlo's hold. "Did you really think that would work on me?"

Both Amy and Quinn stay silent, making Signora Calvierri growl. "Where are you from? Did you fall through the Chasm?"

    Quinn was about to reply with a snarky comment when Francesco spoke up

Quinn was about to reply with a snarky comment when Francesco spoke up. "Mother this is pointless. Let's just start the process and-"

His mother cut him off. "Hold your tongue, Francesco. I need to know what these girls are doing in a world of savages with psychic paper," she then turns back to Amy and Quinn. "Who are you with? You see, I scarcely believe your idiot brother sent you. What are you doing in my school?"

A chair is brought forward, and a drip bag is hung from a hook above it. Quinn looks at it questioningly for a moment.

The ginger smiled ever so slightly. "Okay, I'll tell you," Calvierri leans in a bit to hear her better. "We're from Ofsted."

Signora Calvierri laughs. "Put her in the chair."

"No! Take your hands off me!"

"Don't touch her!" Quinn's yells as her eyes widen when she sees Amy being placed into the chair by vampires. Carlo places Quinn's hand into handcuffs that are chained against the chair. They're officially stuck now.

"Oh, make sport of me, will you?" Starts Calvierri. "Tease me as if I were your dog? Well, this dog has a bite, girl."

Quinn sucks in a breath when Calvierri shows her teeth. "Doctor!" Yells Amy seconds before she is bitten in her neck.

"Mother, where you drink from her, may we share? I'm so thirsty." Asks Francesco And Quinn scrunched up her face in disgust. She tries to kick at the son, not wanting him to drain Amy of her blood.