✼T H I R T Y T H R E E

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE Not Good

        IT'S SOME TIME later when Quinn Williams awakes with a start

IT'S SOME TIME later when Quinn Williams awakes with a start. She sits upright in bed and looks around wildly to see that she is in her own bedroom in the TARDIS. A relieved sigh escaped her lips as she slung her legs over the side of the bed. Her one blue and one green sock touched the cold stones of the floor as she started to slowly make her way to the door, her mussels still aching here and there.

Once out of her room, she ran the abandoned corridors until she found the staircase that let down to the consul room. "Hey, did I pass out or something 'cause I don't-" she was cut off when she misplaced her foot and she fell down the last eight steps.

"Ow! Holy crap!"

Amy came running to her side and helped the raven haired up while biting her lip to try not to laugh. "You alright, Quinnie?"

The Israelis woman huffed out a laugh before gasping. "Oh, my god! You're okay!" She cheered and threw her arms around the ginger's neck. Amy laughed and hugged her best friend back. Quinn then gasped again as she saw Rory standing a few ways away over Amy's shoulder.

"Rorster!" She said loudly while ending her hug with Amy to go over to the brunet. "You- you're alive!" She smiled and brought him into a hug. Rory chuckled and hugged her back while nodding. "Yup, that's me. Not dead."

Quinn grinned before she looked over at the Doctor who gave her a two finger salute from where he stood in front of the scanner at the consul. The raven haired saluted him back before chuckling and joining his side, nudging him with her hip.

Amy joined her husbands side as she grinned at him. "I thought I was an excellent pirate."

"I thought you were an excellent nurse." He shot back.

"Easy, tiger," she teased before turning to her best friends. "Goodnight, Doctor. Goodnight, Quinnie."

"Nigh, night, Ames." Smiled the raven haired cheerily.

The Doctor was not in such a cheery mood though as he said a bit glumly, "Goodnight, Amelia."

Already halfway up the stairs with her husband, the ginger turned back to the Time Lord with narrowed eyes. "You only call me Amelia when you're worrying about me."

"I always worry about you."

Flashes of the Doctor's and Quinn's death at the lake in Utah came to Amy's mind.

She smiled softly at them. "Mutual."

"Go to bed, Pond."

And as the wife and husband walk further up the stairs, Rory whispers, "You can't tell them. It's their future."

"I know."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Quinn had been lounging on the captain's chair while the Doctor stood by the scanner, his back to her. It had been a few minutes now since the Ponds have gone to bed and the Time Lord hadn't said a word.

The woman sighed deeply before standing up and joining the Doctor's side. Once he noticed her standing up, the Time Lord quickly switched off the scanner. Quinn noticed this.

She raised her eyebrows. "You okay?"

He nodded, not looking her in the eyes.

"Something wrong you want to tell me?"

He shook his head.

"Are you going to keep ignoring me or..."

Still no response.

Rolling her eyes, Quinn turned on her heel and started to walk up the stairs. "Alright, well, I'm in the kitchens drinking my coffee and eating my carton of ice cream when you're done sulking."

Once she was out of sight, the Doctor sighed deeply and turned the scanner back on. Presented on in was the body scan of Amy, it was still unknown if the ginger was pregnant or not. He then flipped another switch and Amy's body scan disappeared, only to be replaced by a DNA scan. It read;

Quinn Williams
DNA test
Undecided

The Doctor wasn't really surprised to see that the scanner could not figure out if Amy was pregnant and if Quinn was actually Quinn, no you could call it worried. He was extremely worried for his two best friends.

And in the famous words of Quinn Williams; 'Not good'.

"Oh, Amelia," he sighed. "Oh, Quinn."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~