Chapter 1

Evelyn's POV

The warm rays of light filtered through my eyelids. Rays of brightness entered my room through my slightly opened window, reflecting onto several objects in the room. Making me blink a few times in attempt to flatter my eyes open to adjust the illumination of sunlight that directed right on my face.

Squirmming out of my bed I made my way to the washroom. Today is the day I've been waiting for since forever - my sixteenth birthday. Today will be the day when I'll finally get to meet my mate who'll take me away from this hell hole. Yes, that's right. No one in my family really cared for me. Hah, who am I kidding? The only family I even have is just my brother and I. However, he just simply hates me and bully's me along with his pathetic excuse of friends.

I don't even know what has happened to him. I remember those days when we were little he would always take care of me, protect me, tell me bed time stories, etc. That is now just the past though.

One day, that one day changed everything in my life. My brother turned his back on me. My bestfriend turned into a bitch and everyone soon started to bully me. You might be wondering what that day is? Well, that is the day when I turned five.

*Flashback*

"Eve, let's go honey. We need to be back before your brother burns the entire house trying to bake something again." My dad said in between his laughs, putting on his seatbelt in process.

"But daddyyy.." I said whinning "Eve wants icsh cwearm" I pouted.

"Oh honey how about mommy and daddy buys you some ice cream tomorrow?" My mom suggested.

"Nooo mommy I want it right noww" I continued whinning being the annoying child I guess?

All of the sudden the the bright light overtook my vision. All I heard was a loud squeal sound of the tires and my dad and mom screaming my name asking me to hold on tight to my seatbelt and then everything fell silent until I heard the loud noice of sirens and ambulance. I took in the sight in front of me, my parents were covered red in blood. My father had hit hard on his head and my mother's head was crashed into the car window.

My vision got blurry. Tears begun to stream down my face. No.....NOOOOO!

Soon I was taken out of the car by the police officer and sent to my worried brother. He hugged me tight and I just continued to cry.

"Brannn-" I trailed in middle of sobs, but I felt my brother stiffen and soon he pulled back making me feel cold. I looked at him, confused.

"You..." He stated. "You..You ARE THE REASON WHY I LOST THEM. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT." he screamed before walking away from me leaving me alone, out in middle of cold.

*Flashback End*

My father was the beta of this pack and losing their beta male and female, the pack didn't take that well. I mean how was it my fault being a five year old how could I've done anything? But then I guess it was my fault for whinning... for being annoying...for asking them to take me out that late in the night.

Oh mom and dad how much I miss you.

"Evelyn!!! Get your filthy ass here and make me some breakfast." My brother yelled from downstairs. Yes, he remembers today is my birthday and so does everyone else, but they just pretend not to remember and some just don't care. Not that I even want them too.

Putting on my blue jean shorts with a white tanktop, I made my way downstairs. I head laughing and chattering of my brother and his friends.

I made my way to the kitchen cooking some pancakes with scrambelled eggs and french toasts for them. I wasn't allowed to eat until everyone was done eating.

"OMGGG Brann... look what this whore served me. Food that contains so much fat so I get fat. Why did you do that? Why are you so jealous of me bitch?" One of Bran's slut and my ex-bestfriend Jessica spat using her annoying high piched voice.

"She only knows how to steal baby. She probably wants to steal your beautiful body too, but she can't so she probably makes attempt to get you to gain weight and look like her, a whale" Was he being serious right now? I'm not even fat nor am I jealous of that slut. She only knows how to steal... his words stung right into my heart. Causing the tears to form in my eyes. I tried to run away, but before I could Bran caught hold on to my wrist and slapping me hard across my face. Hell that stung and hurt like a bitch. My own brother slapped me...

"You hurry up whore. You have school to attend." He spat with so much hatered in his voice which caused me to flinch.

Oh lord I really hope to see my mate today. I hope he accepts me. Most importantly I hope he loves me...

~~~~~<<<<>>>>~~~~~

A/N: changed "slut" into 'bitch' in the part before flashback. If that makes more sense to you guys~

I wrote first two chapters on instant so I apologize if a few things doesn't make sense:(