👑Twentyone👑

"We need to talk." Jeongguk voiced and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Didn't Taehyung tell you not to argue with me?" Chungha questioned and crossed her arms as well.

"I did and he's not going to argue with you." Taehyung, that were sitting besides Jeongguk by Jeongguks desk told and flicked Jeongguks forehead.

Chungha was sitting on the other side of the desk, they were in Jeongguks desk room. "Good, because I'm not going to argue with you."

"I just don't understand." Jeongguk voiced.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and took Jeongguks hand in his, resting their intertwined hands on the desk.

Chungha sighed. "How did you fall in love with a boy?"

"I don't know, he was just right there, understanding me and being so nice to me." Jeongguk responded as he stared at Taehyung, Taehyung smiled as Jeongguk leaned his head on Taehyungs shoulder.

"And I wasn't?" Chungha asked.

"I'm not into girls at all, so no." Jeongguk told and adjusted his head on Taehyungs shoulder.

"I may not understand you two, but I do accept it."

Taehyung reached out and grabbed Chunghas hand in his own, still holding Jeongguks with the other. "Thank you."

Chungha nodded. "But I can't stop our marriage, Jeongguk, I don't have the powers to do that."

Jeongguk nodded, he already knew that but he still had hope. "I can't let go of Taehyung."

Taehyung took his hand from Chunghas, so he could hold both of Jeongguks hands with his own, squeezing Jeongguks hands in his.

"I love you two, I want you two to be happy together." Chungha told and smiled, something she didn't do very often.

"We want you to be happy too." Jeongguk told. "We are not going to treat this like a marriage and we're going to be allowed to be with whoever we want to."

"I'd like that." Chungha said and smiled again and looked to Taehyung.

"But you can't be with Taehyung, he's mine." Jeongguk partly joked and rubbed Taehyungs back.

"I'm fine with that." Chungha chuckled and stood up. "I'm going to go."

Taehyung and Jeongguk both nodded and watched her leave.

Just as the door closed behind her, Jeongguk picked Taehyung up from his chair, Taehyung letting out a yelp of surprise. Jeongguk placed Taehyung on the desk in front of him.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" Taehyung questioned, Jeongguk sitting between Taehyungs legs that were dangling from the desk.

Jeongguk smiled and placed a hand on each of Taehyungs thighs. "I just wanted to see my beautiful boyfriend."

Taehyung snickered and placed his hands on Jeongguks shoulders. "I love you." Taehyung told and pecked Jeongguks forehead.

"Are you excited for the wedding?" Taehyung asked jokingly.

"Not at all, are you?" Jeongguk replied and leaned down, resting his head in Taehyungs lap, Taehyung smiled and started playing with Jeongguks hair.

"I'm excited to see you looking hot as ever but other than that, no." Taehyung replied and Jeongguk snickered, lifting his head from Taehyungs lap and pulling Taehyung down from the desk and into his own lap.

Jeongguk leaned his forehead against Taehyungs and smiled softly. "I really wish I could marry you."

Taehyung reached up and cupped Jeongguks face. "Maybe someday."