👑Twentynine👑

It's the day before Jeongguk and Chunghas supposed marriage and everyone in the house knows what's going to actually go down, it's only Taehyung and most of Jeongguk and Chunghas family that doesn't know what's going to actually happen.

"Jungkook." Taehyung called, cuddling Jeongguk, they were in Taehyungs room for a change.

Jeongguk hummed and turned his head, staring directly into Taehyungs slightly teary eyes.

"Will you make love to me?"

Jeongguk sat up and stared at Taehyung in pure shock.

Taehyung sat up as well and stared down at his lap in embarrassment and nervousness.

"You're getting married tomorrow and I know that I won't have to leave you, but I still feel like I'm loosing some part of you."

Jeongguk opened his mouth, thinking about telling Taehyung that the wedding were never going to happen, but then reminded himself to stick to the plan.

Jeongguk reached out and took Taehyungs face in his hands as he moved closer to him, Taehyung now sitting between Jeongguks legs as Jeongguk cupped his face with a grin on his own  face.

"I don't want you to feel pressured to do anything with me, just because I'm getting married." Jeongguk told honestly, he didn't want Taehyung to do anything he wasn't ready for or might regret.

Taehyung leaned forward and placed his head on Jeongguks shoulder, Jeongguk smiled and wrapped his arms around Taehyungs frame.

"I've actually been thinking about doing it for awhile." Taehyung admitted, his face turning bright red as he hid his face in Jeongguks shirt.

Jeongguk smiled and tightened his grip around Taehyung. "Really?"

"Yeah, I'm ready and I want to do it with you." Taehyung responded.

Jeongguk smiled as Taehyung lifted his head from Jeongguks shoulder.

Jeongguk grabbed Taehyungs face in his hands and softly pressed his lips against Taehyungs.

"Can you lock the door?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung nodded, got up, locked the door and went back to Jeongguk.

Jeongguk smiled as he watched Taehyung discard his shirt, Jeongguk reached out and placed a warm hand to Taehyungs even warmer stomach and taehyung blushed madly as Jeongguk snickered.

"I really want to make love to you, but I don't think I can." Jeongguk told and wrapped his arms around Taehyung, placing Taehyung with his bare back against Jeongguks clothed chest.

Taehyung leaned back against Jeongguk and closed his eyes. "I'm sorry, Taehyung."

"Is it because you're getting married?" Taehyung asked and looked down at his lap, fiddling with his fingers.

Jeongguk tightened his grip around Taehyung, pullingbhim even closer to his chest. "No, I don't care because you're the one I love, in simply just not ready."

Taehyung turned around, bending his legs up to his chest and staring at Jeongguk in shock. "You're a virgin?"

Jeongguk nodded his head as he stared at Taehyung with look of love. "But you're a prince!" Taehyung exclaimed.

Jeongguks snickered and ruffled Taehyungs hair. "I'm also only 19 and it's not like I have the biggest opportunities."

"I'm also a virgin." Taehyung told and blushed in embarrassment.

Jeongguks mouth hung agape. "You're 21!"

Taehyung leaned in and buried his face in Jeongguks chest, spreading his legs to hang over each of Jeongguks thighs.

"I know and it's embarrassing." Taehyung mumbled against Jeongguks chest.

Jeongguk laughed and rubbed Taehyungs back. "So I'm going to be your first some day."

Taehyung lifted his head and gazed into Jeongguks love filled eyes. "If you will still want me."

Jeongguk smiled softly as he pecked Taehyungs lips and cupped his face. "I'll always want you."