👑Twentyfour👑

"No matter what, you don't talk to your mother like that!" The king raised his eyes slightly at his one and only son.

Jeongguk sighed and rolled his eyes. "Taehyung." Jeongguk called and the said boy was by his side instantly.

Jeongguk leaned his head against Taehyungs stomach, he were sitting down but Taehyung was still standing.

Taehyung placed a hand on Jeongguks head and ran his fingers through Jeongguks hair to calm him.

"I'm sorry." Jeongguk apologized.

"Why are you apologizing for?" Taehyung questioned.

"You shouldn't have to go through this." Jeongguk told and lifted his head to look up at Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled and shook his head. "It's nothing."

"It's not nothing." The king interrupted and the other three in the room looks at him.

"What do you mean, your majesty?" Chungha questioned.

"You two might not be the two who's getting married but the queen is acting very childishly." The king explained and the other three nodded unsurely.

"Father, can I leave?" Jeongguk questioned and the king quickly nodded at his son.

Jeongguk stood up, grabbed Taehyungs hand and left to his room, Taehyung trailing behind him with their hands intertwined.

As soon as the door slammed behind them, Jeongguk cupped Taehyungs face and stared into his beautiful, loving eyes.

"My Mother is a monster." Jeongguk stated.

Taehyung shook his head. "Your Mother is no monster." Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jeongguk waist and rested his head on Jeongguks shoulder. Jeongguk wrapped his arms around Taehyung.

"Can we stay like this?" Taehyung whispered, letting his tears flow.

"Of course." Jeongguk replied, not questioning Taehyungs tears, just figuring he needed comfort from someone he loved. Jeongguk was right, comfort was exactly what Taehyung needed.

"I love you Jungkook." Taehyung told and tightened his hold around Jeongguk and Jeongguk in exchange did the same.

"But I can't be with you." When those words left Taehyungs mouth, Jeongguk tightened his grip on Taehyung. "You should make your dying mother happy." Taehyung told as his voice cracked and sobs left his mouth.

"I'm going to leave you and I'm going to start a family of my own and you're going to do the same, as the king." Taehyung spoke, trying to stay strong but having to hold on to Jeongguk to stay upright.

"I'm not going to let you go this easily, Taehyung, I'm not dumb, I know you don't want this." Jeongguk spoke and simply kept Taehyung close, letting him cry.

"Jungkook, you have t-"

"I want to be happy! You make me the happiest I've ever been, you can't take that happiness away from me now!" Jeongguk interrupted.

And Taehyungs knees buckled, Jeongguk sat them down on the floor, holding on to Taehyung tightly, not letting the love of his life go.

"I love you!" Taehyungs cried, sitting in Jeongguks lap on the floor and crying on Jeongguks shoulder.

"Then don't leave me." Jeongguk begged and took Taehyungs face in his hands, looking into Taehyungs eyes with big pleading eyes, ready to spill more tears than he already had, they were both crying.

Taehyung sighed and wrapped his arms around Jeongguks neck. "I don't think I could leave you, not even if I wanted to." Taehyung told as Jeongguk held on to him tightly, rubbing his back and pressing his body close to his own.