Chapter 7

As the 6 foot rat approached to me, I can see his eyes that appears to be a maroon, red color. Really unusual, like Donatello's, and pretty. He gently places his big, left hand on my right cheek, massaging it like I was his daughter.

"You have your mother's eyes, so bright and beautiful", as he spoke in a soft, purr like a whisper, complimenting my bright brown eyes. "Thank you." I said in a soft voice and quickly asked in a concerned manner, "You're familiar with my mother?" "Yes, and I happen to know your father, as well." I was shocked. He knows both of my parents and they never told me anything about meeting a 6 foot, talking rat. I need to start socializing more, if they were here right now.

"I was human and a child when I have met your parents and I'm sure they miss you very much from being in outer space." My eyes started to water like a waterfall when he knew that my parents were in space. He must've been very old friends with both of them. As he saw me crying, he put his left hand from where he touched my cheek, and placed it on my left shoulder and complimented me, "I can see it within your eyes, you have the bravery like your mother, and your face like your father's. That is what makes you the Shimada member of the Shimada bloodline."

I stood frozen. Those same words. Those same exact words that Grandpa would always say to me before I go to bed, do my homework, and go to school. I nodded at the rat and smiled at him, trying to keep from crying and choking my breathing.

"I indeed have a lot of explaining to do." as the rat starts to speak delightfully. "Come, child. I will explain every question you will have to give me. Would you like some hot tea?" As he guides me with his hand still on my shoulder guiding me into the dojo (the room with the slide doors). I replied, "Yes" in a delightful way still holding back the tears, "I'd love some. "

💗Page 7💗