Chapter 11

(If you are wondering about the truth of the Foot wanting Claresa, she didn't want to hear it at the time Master Splinter was telling his story. So you might hear the Foot story later on, since I know you want to see what happens between Claresa and Raph 😘)

Instead of Raph having his fists ready to beat me up and glaring at me, he was actually staring at me like I was wearing a dress for the first time, blushing red like a tomato, along with his light, green eyes wide like Jeff the Killer. ( I also watch horror movies on Netflix)

"Um" as Raph started to speak first like being on stage for the first time. "Y-you didn't u-um, you didn't hear anything, did you?" I can tell that Raph has never acted like this before, so speechless. and shy.😙 It's actually kind of cute.

I knew that Raph was going to feel humiliated when I tell him the truth, so I lied again to make him feel relieved. 'Um, no. I-I was just feeling the warmth of you door i-f that was o-ok, since it's kind of warm. I MEAN CHILLY!!" when I blurted out words like an auction contestant.

The. Raph sighs of relief, 'I'd figured since I was talking about some 'stuff' to my pal Spike." "You have a pal?" I never see him around when I started to feel suspicious. "Well then, I guess you'll be my lucky guest and meet my best pal, Spike!" as Raph allows me into his room, shut the door, and let's me introduce a little turtle siting on a desk of where I heard Raph talking.

"This is Spike, my best pal." When I see Spike's eyes open from his beauty rest and looked straight at me." "Aaawwww," he's so cute", as I complimented Spike and faced Raph, I still see his face still red like a tomato, looking up at the ceiling with his arms crossed. I had to admit, Raph would look really cute if he takes his mask off.😝