you're my safe place

(a/n kaycee is 23, gabe is 24 and sean is 24)

K A Y C E E
__________

"gabe, no, i'm not ready." i whisper, taking his hands out from under my shirt.

"no, you do as i say and i say you will do it now!" he says sternly, slipping his hands under my shirt. groping my left breast harshly.

"stop it, you're hurting me" i whimper as i feel him squeezing it harder.

"gabe, please stop, please." i plead, squeezing his arm, signaling for him to stop.

"shh, just relax. i'll pleasure you in ways you can never imagine." he tried to soothe me, laying me down on our bed.

"n-no. i'm not ready and you have to respect my decision." i snapped trying to make my voice sound steady.

"well your decision doesn't matter in this relationship, does it?" he spat, tearing my shirt. his face hardening at every word he said. i gasp and cover my chest, he grips my wrist and pins it down to the side of my body. the pain growing, i try to wriggle my wrist out of his grasp but he's too strong.

i feel the tears stinging in my eyes when i start to feel his large and rough hands tug my tights down my legs.

"gabe, stop it." i demand.

"no, gabe. please, ow. gabe!" i cry when i feel his hand start to grip my hips leaving fingernail marks and bruises.

"gabe, I said no." i whimpered, trying to pry his hands away from my fragile body.

"i said stop it!" i shout, kneeing him in his manhood making him let out a pained groan, letting my hands free to grab his area which created a distraction for me to break free from his grasp and attempt to run to the door.

attemp.

as soon as my fingers grazed over the handle i feel him grab my foot, dragging me down towards him. agony is deep in his eyes, face burning red. i try to scream for help and kick my way towards the door but it's no use, he's already put me on the bed and locked the door.

"thought you could get away so fast?" gabe asked, a smirk planted on his disgusting face.

i ignored his question and looked away at the opposite direction from him, he walked towards me and gripped my jaw tightly.

"why aren't you talking to me, doll?" he whispered harshly, i still refuse to face him.

"look at me!" he shouted, making me flinch. i still refused to make eye contact with the devil.

"i said look at me!" he screamed, tearing my jaw towards him forcefully. i finally faced him looking him in his bland eyes.

i spit in his face making his smirk turn into a straight line, he wiped his face and looked me straight into the eyes.

i smirked at my action but it quickly faded when i felt a sting to my cheek. i place my hand over to the burn and my mouth parted slightly.

"gabe, we're over." i stated, starting to get up and starting to put on my clothes while walking towards the door.

i feel him slam me into the wall, my back immediately in pain. i winced in pain and tried to use my arms to push him off, he didn't move.

"gabe. i said we're over. let me go!" i yelled, trying to push him off again.

"we're not over until i say we are!" he hollered punching the wall right beside my head making me flinch.

i move my head slowly to look beside me and breathe heavily as i see a dent in the wall, i gasp when i feel a pain in my stomach, another pain in my side and another pain in my leg.